Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:49:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: When in Rome (Eon/Seichi)  (Read 13533 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: When in Rome (Eon/Seichi)
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2015, 09:45:31 pm »
He blushes and nods quickly, then stands and kneels in front of her.  "I could give you another...if you didn't mind..." The wolf runs his hand along her leg, and stops at her foot, gently pinching a toe.  "I know this doesn't seem like the right time, but that's exactly why.  You should try and relax, they won't find us here."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2015, 01:13:45 am »
Her cheeks turn bright red and a shiver runs down her spine at his touch. She's about to protest until he tugs on her toe and she shudders in pleasure.
"O-okay..." she nods and moves back on the bed and then lays flat on her chest.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2015, 11:25:28 am »
Myles smiles and starts pressing his fingers into the pad, helping her to relieve some of the soreness from their run earlier, and smoothly picks out any tiny rocks that may have gotten wedged in as well.  Glancing just a little to the left, his eyes could spy right up her skirt, making the wolf blush and quickly tear his gaze away, trying to concentrate instead on her other foot now.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2015, 01:14:31 am »
He would definitely be able to see the fine, pink line that was her pussy and she let out a soft moan as he massages her tender, dekicate soles.
"M-May I call you Mylo?" she asked softly, her toes spreading.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2015, 01:56:27 pm »
A blush enflames his entire face, nodding quickly before wrapping his lips around her toes.  Not only did this just make him hornier, now he had an even better view of her bare crotch...she must not have gotten her panties on before she was hauled away, he realized.  One look down from her would easily reveal his robe had a huge, thick rod pulsing underneath.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2015, 03:36:58 pm »
She didn't look though. Her head was tilted backwards as she moaned in pleasure. "How are you so good at this?" she asked while panting and her toes spread against his muzzle. All thoughts of what had happened seemed to have slipped her mind.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2015, 09:55:28 pm »
He honestly had no idea how to even answer that, so he just suckles gently on her pads, his eyes open and staring at her moistening slit.  The wolf couldn't help but get turned on even more with the combination of the sight and the sounds of her beautiful, cute, and sexy moans.  With only a second of hesitation, he starts sliding a hand up her leg to see how she'd react.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2015, 11:01:00 pm »
Her whole body froze up when she felt his hand move up her leg and her face became red as a cherry.
"W-what...? What are you doing?" she asked a bit nervously.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2015, 07:04:51 pm »
Myles quickly withdraws his hand and removes her foot from his mouth, licking his lips secretly as he whips his head around to blush in embarrassment.  "S-Sorry! I let my growing lust get the better of me...I'll just let you rest, and keep an eye out to see if anyone is actually able to make their way through the labyrinth."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2015, 10:26:28 am »
She wiggles her wet toes and just lays there nervously for a moment before crawling forwards on the bed and placing a kiss on his cheek.
"Y-you..." she began nervously, "Y-you can do whatever you'd like... T-to me..." she whispered nervously and lay back down on her back, her body rigid.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2015, 05:33:42 pm »
He nearly passed out from the statement, but something kept him conscious and gulps, opening his mouth for a moment before closing it.  The wolf was afraid to ask if she was sure about that, because he didn't want her to change her mind, and instead crawls over her, looking down into her cute, blushing face then leans down to plant his muzzle onto hers.  His hand was up to less innocent things, running against her clothes, though he was quickly realizing that it was very different than anything they had in Greece.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2015, 06:53:49 pm »
She gasped a little bit and loosened up as his lips met hers and she whimpered nervously but closed her eyes. Her arms were still awkwardly at her sides and she was starting to point while rubbing her legs together awkwardly.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2015, 09:04:18 pm »
Myles rolls back and pulls her with him so that they're sitting up next to each other and he smiles reassuringly.  "I'd be lying if I told you I didn't want this Eshe...but...are you sure this is what you want? You seem a bit hesitant...the last thing I would want is for you to feel regret later because you decided you weren't actually ready yet...there's no turning back after all."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2015, 07:01:53 am »
"N-no... I... I don't think I want this..." she whispered. She had considerably control of mind over body, it seemed. "I... I don't... I'm not supposed to. If... If anyone found out I'd get in trouble... B-but I don't know how to repay you..."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2015, 07:31:34 pm »
He smiles and wraps his strong arms around her, stroking the back of her head with one hand.  "It's okay Ehse...you don't have to do anything to repay me.  I did everything I did because I love you...I love my country as well," he added, pulling back from her a bit, "which is why my brother has to be usurped."