Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:44:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: When in Rome (Eon/Seichi)  (Read 13530 times)

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
Re: When in Rome (Eon/Seichi)
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 05:53:06 am »
She laughed a little bit as she understood, "I'm not talking of Zeus," she said, "His son, Heracles (Hercules)," she explained, "As far as I know Zeus hasn't killed his own family... Besides the Titan Kronos," she mused, "But the stories of Heracles are awful, aside from those of the 12 triumphs over... Who is Zeus's wife again?" she scratched her ears thoughtfully, "Hera! Hera sent him the 12 trials after he killed his first family and he completed all those amazing fetes, only to kill his new family."
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 06:00:23 am »
"Oh...right, I thought you were talking about how he killed his father."  Myles thinks on it, "perhaps it was because of his fall from godhood, but I don't know about you, I'd rather not ask him to find out, eh?" He plucked out a couple of scrolls and hands them to her, "these are a couple of good legends, they'll pretty much give you a full picture of how Olympus is set up.  Shall we go and get ready for dinner milady?"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2015, 07:13:48 am »
She couldn't help but laugh, "I know more about your heroes than you do! Hercules was no god, he was a demigod, the son of Zeus and a mortal woman," she giggled and lightly tapped on his head, "Maybe you should read these legends," she teased and then nodded, "Of course."
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2015, 05:41:02 pm »
He sticks out his tongue and flicks her nose, "to be honest, I was never that interested in them.  They're cool and all, but I like reading about our own history, and what we're able to achieve with our own power, like our marvels of manufactory."  The wolf's tail wagged a bit as he thought about them, "if I'm not able to really be a prince, perhaps I could study to be an engineer."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 05:56:08 pm »
"You should know the history of your gods and their children," she said both teasingly and as a word of warning. She knelt down and unwrapped the laces from her thighs and toes, making sure to give the handsone wolf a good look at her delicate, pink pawpads, then smiled at him.
"So, to the kitchen?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 02:17:14 pm »
"I know I know, hubris brings destruction and all that.  Father says very much the same thing."  The wolf freezes when he watches her and swallows before nodding quickly.  "Y-Yes! Let's make our way there, I'll show you the way!"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 05:19:58 pm »
She giggled a little bit at his reaction then followed behind him. "What do you eat here?" she asked curiously and stayed close to him as a Hoplite guard walked by. He was rather imposing with his heavy, steel armor and the plumed helmet. The guards from Egypt were a lot less intimidating, but ever since Alexandria began trade with Athens, more and more Hellenic culture had been showing up throughout Egypt. She guessed she'd just have to get used to it.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 05:41:22 pm »
"Normal enough things...or at least by our standards.  Whole pig, chicken, parts of cows, etcetera."  When the guard walks by, he gives him a nod before continuing as if he barely noticed the guard's intimidating aura.  Perhaps it was because his own wasn't really to be trifled with as they entered the banquet hall.  "I would be honored if you would take the seat next to mine own, milady."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2015, 05:51:10 pm »
She blushed a little bit then nodded and smiled happily at him, her fluffy tail wagging as she did. "I'd love to~!" she said.
When they got to the dining hall, she looked around. She didn't seem to be in a particular amount of awe; while this was a capital city, it still wasn't the capital of all Athen's lands, so it wasn't the fanciest of places. She appreciated the ornate simplicity of Greek architecture though, with all it's marble columns and floors. Back in Alexandria and Giza, the dining rooms were full of lavish tapestries and silk curtains and ornate rugs. Golden statues adorned the walls and everything was so very extravagant.
"You'll have to come back and visit me in Egypt," she urged him hopefully.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2015, 06:03:22 pm »
"I may have to take you up on that offer," he replied, though he knew neither of them could finalize a deal like that on their own.  He may have been a bastard son, but he was still royalty, and certain policies and procedures had to be followed.  Those thoughts were interrupted by his brother sitting across from them, eyeing Eshe with obvious jealousy, until he had to hide it when the king took his place at the head of the table.

After the plentiful bounty of meats, vegetables, fruits, and breads was unveiled, he threw his arms wide, "it is not everyday we get such an esteemed guest! Please, feel free to eat your fill, drink, be merry, and we can worry about politics tomorrow."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 06:08:28 pm »
"I appreciate your kindness, my king," she smiled warmly and gratefully at him, "I hope to see the relations between our nations and our gods grow and prosper," she gave each of the males around her a kindly smile before looking at the chalice full of wine. She took a sniff of it then looked curiously at Myles, "You... Drink wine here?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2015, 06:17:53 pm »
He tilts his head, taking a sip from his chalice without giving it a second thought, "of course.  We always have bountiful harvests of grapes thanks to the goddess Demeter, and we have to appease Bacchus with said wine.  But though he drinks quite heartily, there's still plenty for us as well, and it's quite delicious, you really must give it a try."  Myles starts grabbing food items to fill his plate, and begins eating a bit haphazardly and leaving grease dripping from his muzzle.  He looked like the most well-mannered gentleman in the world compared to his brother though.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2015, 06:22:40 pm »
She frowned thoughtfully. "We don't have much wine... What we have is used only for rituals. I didn't even know you could drink it..." she said and took a sip. Her eyes lit up happily and she took another few deep gulps of the wine. These Greeks would quickly learn why anubians, at least the priestesses, weren't allowed to have alcohol.
"Thats really good~" she hiccuped and began heaping food onto her plate.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 06:29:15 pm »
Myles watches from the corner of her eye at her movements that were becoming quickly erratic, while sipping on his second chaliceful to finally start feeling a buzz.  He wouldn't dare say it out loud since his brother might hear and try to take advantage of it, but he had to wonder if she was just playing around or if her tolerance was probably the lowest one in Greece at this moment.  Even kids grew up with the stuff after all.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 06:33:27 pm »
She hiccuped again and giggled before chugging whatever was left in the glass. She picked up a piece of bread and contemplated it with a drunken stare before turning to Myles.
"Bread," she said very simply, waving in front of him then hiccuped and took a big bit of it while beginning to lean drunkenly to one side.