Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:34:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: When in Rome (Eon/Seichi)  (Read 13573 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: When in Rome (Eon/Seichi)
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 06:40:27 pm »
Even his moronic brother was beginning to catch on before the wolf suddenly grabs her and helps her onto her feet.  "You look tired Eshe! I should get you back to your room."  He barely gave her a chance to say something compromising, whisking her away as quickly as he could out of the banquet hall, "thank you for dinner father!"

The king just chuckles knowingly while his 'true' son shrugged off his confusion and goes back to eating.  Even if they had only eaten half their shares, they could be assured the fat lion would finish off the rest.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
  • Known to cause paw fetishes in the state of Calif.
  • Species: 8 foot tall, yellow backed, paw loving typhlosion
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 06:43:59 pm »
Eshe giggled the entire time she was being pulled to her room and leaned into him once there. "You'ee fluffy~" she giggled and tried lifting one of her foot-paws. "Rub my paws," she urged him hopefully, hiccuping the whole time.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2015, 06:51:59 pm »
Yep, she was definitely drunk.  He sighs but can't help but smile as he helped her to her room and onto her bed, shutting the door until she made the request.  Even if she wasn't all there, he very well couldn't ignore such a direct order, and slowly nods as he walks over...he also had to admit the thought of touching her soft pads was arousing, and he sits in front of her to lift and massage into it with his finger pads.  "As you wish milady."

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2015, 06:58:28 pm »
She can't help but squeal and hiccup giddily as he does and her ties curl and spread at the feel of his fingers on her soft pads.
Touching those pads would probably feel amazing even for Mylo. Her fur was sift as silk and the tender, pink pads were like warm velvet.
"Urrrf~" she growled happily, her toes wiggling.
I'm open for new RP's about 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to ask me! I don't bite... Unless you like hard vore too :3

I refuse to do anything with: hyper, scat/watersports/any other "toilet play," herms. Sorry.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2015, 07:06:22 pm »
(Myles :3)

He gulped, feeling her soft feet was starting to arouse him, and since she was drunk...no! What was he thinking, he couldn't take advantage of her like that, he wasn't Anteros! The wolf shook his head ruefully and continued to work her foot paw before switching to the other.  "How does that feel milady?"

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2015, 11:03:12 pm »
(Right >< sorry, was super tired... But, idea :3)

"Mmmm~ you're good at this~" she growled cutely and flexed her toes against his warm, strong hands. "You're really good at this, Mylo~" she combined his first and last bane while purring happily, almost like a cat,

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2015, 06:09:46 am »
The canine blushed at the nickname, and finally just throws away his inhibitions and starts suckling on her toes, moaning as he does so while his erection starts pushing against the fabric of his pants.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2015, 06:12:28 am »
Her eyes go wide and a soft moan escapes her. The soft digits spread against his lips and her back arches as the sensitive pads meet with his lips and tongue.
"Ohhhh~" she closed her eyes and rubbed her other foot against his cheek.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2015, 06:27:48 am »
He murrs, and releases the foot to catch the other, slobbering on it more to let his drool run down her pads, and slipping his tongue between her toes to taste them even more thoroughly.  Anymore of this and he might lose control of himself...

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2015, 07:42:45 am »
Her soft fur between her toes had the vaguely salty taste of mild sweat, but her pads tasted sweet with the vagueness of salty.
She moaned ecstatically and her toes spread, showing the warmdrool dripping between them, but only a couple seconds later she passed into a drunken slumber. Her sensitive paws continued to respond to his touch and soft moans continued to escape her lips, but she didn't stir any more.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2015, 05:36:50 pm »
Myles releases her, licking his lips and smiling before tucking her in, "good night Eshe.  ...Sweet dreams."  He slowly moves to plant a kiss on her forehead, hoping she didn't notice as he quickly slips out.

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2015, 12:50:02 am »
She didn't notice and slept soundly until the morning when a young fox slave came in and began to draw open the curtains of the room.
Eshe woke up slowly and stretched, not at all feeling the effects of a hangover.
"Good morning," she smiled at the slave who only silently bowed and went about fixing the silk sheets on the bed.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2015, 06:25:48 am »
The moment of peace was soon to be shattered when the fat lion bursts through the door, and flanked by four guards before he points accusingly at the young female.  "Guards, seize her! She is the one who assassinated my father last night!" They rushed in and grabbed her without question, and Myles was soon at the door himself.

"What is going on here, how dare you treat our guest this way!" He shouts and bares his fangs, but Anteros wasn't about to back down and looks down on his brother with a growl and then roars.

"YOU FOOL! GO LOOK AT THE OLD MAN YOURSELF, THERE'S SAND EVERYWHERE!! AND HE WAS POISONED WITH SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE COME ONLY FROM EGYPT!!!" The wolf's eyes widen and he runs off immediately.  "THROW THIS WENCH IN THE DUNGEON!!!"

(I just realized I don't actually know what Eshe's species is)

Offline HungryEon

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2015, 06:38:59 am »
(A jackal :3 with white fur)

Eshe's eyes went wide as well.
"W-what?!" she cried out and backed away, "I-I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything I promise!" she protested as the hoplites grabbed her arms. "N-no!" she backed off and her pouch of sand fell from her hip, dumping a high volume of sand out. She cried out a quick chant which turned the sand into a massive stone Anubis statue that quickly took a defensive stance in front of her.
"I-I didn't do anything! P-please believe me!" she begged as she hid behind the statue, who pushed the hoplites away.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2015, 12:58:14 pm »
This only made her seem more guilty, the soldiers getting angrier while the lion took a couple of steps back.  "Careful men, she's dangerous! I'm only giving you one chance to give up peacefully before I authorize lethal force!" He snarls and pulls out one of his own swords, the crest of Ares engraved into his blade that made it glow gold, but before anyone else could do anything, Myles ran back.

"Lady Eshe, listen to me! Don't struggle now, and you men had better not harm a single hair on her body if she agrees to do so!" The wolf howls out, pushing past them and turning to face them with the statue.  "Or you'll be dealing with me as well!"