Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:05:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Phas-evolution (Between Nikki and Muddy)  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
Phas-evolution (Between Nikki and Muddy)
« on: September 18, 2015, 08:35:05 pm »
A single spot light turned on.  The room was almost entirely black, coated with a pitch black matte paint.  The ray of light exposed a really buff, (barrel chested even) Gardevoir strapped to a chair.  He...or she had no chest horn and a bunch of ornate sky blue tattoos going down the rest of his/her body.  He/she was in some really baggy pants, that had some unclear smudges on it.  It was hard to see a spot on his/her body that wasn't covered in scars.  He/she was gagged, forced down on the chair, blinded and had a tight black choker around his/her neck.

The sound of multiple servos coming up behind him/her could be heard, as extremely kinky and probably rapey experimental kind of devices.  Most of them looked like they were for penetrating, and had numerous clear tubing and vials with...white stuff in them.  "Hello?!"  Came voice from an unseen speaker.  It was a bit too loud and the guy sounding it sounded perfectly creepy.  "Is this thing on?!"  He shouted a bit too much.  And then another light beamed on another Garde...similarly bound as the muscle bound one.
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline Nikki

• Hatchling
  • A shy and chubby Gardy.
  • Species: Gardevoir
Re: Phas-evolution (Between Nikki and Muddy)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 09:17:42 am »
The Gardevoir in this newly illuminated chair sat almost still, her blue and slightly chubby body strapped to a chair, same as her fellow captive. Unlike her fellow captive, however, she had nothing to cover her private parts, with them almost on full display from under her dress.
She was shaking, out of great fear of what was going to happen to her, and she bit down on the cloth gagging her. The look on her faced implied deep concentration, broken by the new voice coming in over the loudspeaker.
"If we're all snowflakes, then being 'unique' and 'special' is pretty damn normal."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 09:42:41 am »
"Ah, yes it is.  Are we sure that...tough looking one isn't a male?  Yank her pants down to check."  And with that, the silhouette of a man came into the light.  His hands reached down and slipped his hands down the sides of her pants.  Before he even pulled them down however, he gave a nice firm squeeze to the captive Pokemon's ass.

"You're going to be a good slut..."  The creepy man leaned forth, and then finally did what he was told to do.  She merely gripped her fists, the restraints groaning with displeasure from her strength.

"Hmmmm...very odd specimen.  And for once none of you goons fucked up..."  He took a long deep breath and smiled.  "I am sure her produce will be good for those submissive folk.  There is a market for that...but that shiny..."  The guy over the loud speaker said.  "Get a blood sample from the shiny and see if you can't try one of your experimental...serums on the muscle bound one before we commence the breeding." 

Offline Nikki

• Hatchling
  • A shy and chubby Gardy.
  • Species: Gardevoir
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 09:55:38 am »
The shiny Gardevoir twitched and shook in fear, not wanting to be used for such a thing. She shifted constantly in her chair, regardless of how effective it was, as she just wanted to be let free... To be let out of this horrible place.
"If we're all snowflakes, then being 'unique' and 'special' is pretty damn normal."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 10:29:20 am »
A needle was stuck into the shiny's neck.  It was so quick, it just felt like a bee sting.  "That should be enough...keep them entertained while the serum gets made, but don't plant your seed in them!  I don't need some horrible abomination on our hands.  It should be finished up in 5 minutes..."  Without hesitation, the man behind the shiny started groping her boobs, snickering evilly.  The other one started prodding his fingers into the muscular Garde's rear.  Both of the assaulting men were sneering and saying generally horrible things.