Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:49:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Mudbath (Between Auburn and Muddy)  (Read 8520 times)

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
Mudbath (Between Auburn and Muddy)
« on: November 25, 2015, 03:09:37 pm »
A Swampert rolled from a volley of leaves that rippled through a bush.  "What is wrong with you?!"  The female mudfish shouted towards her back, working her thick legs as much as possible to run from a very PO'd Sceptile.  It spewed tons of leaves in a tornado like fashion, causing a whirlwind of razor-sharp foliage.  She was truly in a jam, and the axolotl didn't even know why this Forest Pokemon was so enraged.
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
  • What's a Personal Text? o.o
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
  • Species: Gardevoir
Re: Mudbath (Between Auburn and Muddy)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 03:17:55 pm »
Meanwhile, in a nearby neck of the woods, an orange-coloured Gardevoir swerves through multitudes of trees, looking back at the angry Drapion, whos' claws are almost nipping at her slender lower limbs, aggravated from her accidentally tresspassing into the scorpion's nest. She grits her teeth, exerting as much of her energy as possible in an attempt to flee from her chaser, attempting to slow it town with a well-aimed Psyshock or two, but to little avail. "G-Gyah! Back, you big mean Drapion! Back, back back!"

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 03:35:36 pm »
The particularly normal Swampert was too busy looking back and flinching from the scraping leaves that made small cuts and bruises on her skin to notice the other duo heading right for them.  It was only when the thought of 'I need to run as fast as possible' stimulated her to look forwards and only then jam her fingers into the ground and shout "Whoa!  Watch out!".  Her digits ripped through the grassy dirt, sending up a short lived screen of loosened dirt and uprooted grass.

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 03:43:01 pm »
Hearing the voice ahead of her was enough to break her out of her sprinting spree. "H-Huh?--" She trips over one of her own stick-shaped legs, falling face-first into the grass and ground, arms sprawled out in front of her, her face catching a good deal of dirt as she slides to a halt. The Drapion behind her slows its' movements down, having its' perpetrator caught right where it wants it. The large, purple insect heightens its' stature above the Psychic-Type, creating a menacing presence behind her as it slowly moves closer, an audible sound with each step.

The Gardevoir, on the other hand, lifts her face out of the earthly soil to look up at the source of the voice. "Wh-Wha..Who..?"

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 04:01:55 pm »
"Get on your feet!"  The mudfish, grabbed the Garde's hand and hoisted her up.  She stepped in between the Psychic-Type and the angry scorpion and snarled to try and get it to back off.  "I'll help you if you help me."  She said under the sound of the settling dirt.  The Sceptile swiped through it, only to find the uniquely colored Embrace in the way.  "Use any Fire attacks if you have them."  The Swampert murmured to the orange Gardevoir.

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 04:07:13 pm »
Her lightweight composition allowed for the amphibian to hoist her up with ease, now looking at the green, furious foliage of a reptile now standing in front of her. She quickly glanced back to the Swampert. "W-Wait, you're being...t-too? I mean, sure!" She eyes the Sceptile once again, raising her fists and coating them in a sheen of flame, letting off a quiet, fake forced chuckle in an attempt to boost her confidence. "If you wanted Fire, you've come to the right Gardevoir, y-yup..!" She kept her voice low, hoping that her readied Fire Punches at least startled her leafy opponent.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 04:16:07 pm »
The Sceptile took a step back, but maintained it's rustled but determined look, now skulking down to the ground, as if looking for an opening.  Persistent...or stupid.  The Swampert was more aggressive however, using Scald to potentially burn the Drapion and also cover him/her in hot water.  It also made a short lived and rather small burst of steam that still managed to obscure vision. 

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 04:28:10 pm »
After listening to the activity from behind, the Gardevoir figured it's time to act. She doesn't hesitate or even bother to look at her enemy's movement, dashing towards the Sceptile in a zigzag motion, lowering her posture upon nearing close quarters, attempting to throw a knuckle(?) sandwich towards the reptile, hoping that the flame on her hands carries enough potency to do the job. "Hyah!"

The Drapion, on the other hand, lets out a painful cry as the water seeps through its scales and boils it like a lobster. Injured but agitated, it blindly storms forward, raises a claw, and heavily swipes it towards the Axolotl's legs in an attempt to cripple, or at least trip it over.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:31:04 pm by FeelTheAuburn »

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 04:50:20 pm »
The Swampert roared in response, her legs made from sterner stuff than advertised.  In retaliation, she raised her leg and stamped down on the Drapion's pincer, keeping it to the ground as long as the scorpion continued to dig into her hind limbs.  In addition, she reached into the ground and managed to grab a very solid chunk of mud for a Mud Bomb, and smashed it into the Poison-Type's dome.

The Sceptile was going to use Quick Attack, but the zig-zag pattern threw off it's plan of attack and ended up with a jaw full of fire and fist.  It reeled back in pain, roaring and backpedaling as it felt the burn of the fire remain. 

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 05:01:27 pm »
Due to the Scald softening the Drapion's scales, the amphibian's leg was enough to crush the limb with ease, an audible crunching sound signifying that damage was done. As soon as it was able to recover from the Scald burning its' eyes, it ends up getting knocked out from the huge blunt mass of mud that got hurled straight towards its' skull, as it ends up giving way, flopping towards the ground with an audible thud, fainted.

The Gardevoir felt slightly surprised that her head-on tactless tactic worked, briefly cheering internally before doubling up her offensive maneuver, the adrenaline in her body giving her little time to think. She delivers her second Fire Punch towards the general upper body of the Sceptile, hoping it's enough to knock it straight onto its' back.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 05:04:01 pm by FeelTheAuburn »

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2015, 05:30:42 pm »
And for some reason, the Sceptile couldn't react.  As if stunned by the fact that it's pride was hit in that Fire Punch, and unfortunately for it, it was hit again.  It cried out in agony, panting loudly...and then it fled.  Clearly out matched now that the Drapion was out of commission, the Swampert took a breath and looked down at her leg, hoping that poison hadn't been administered when it tried to jab into her bloodstream.  "Hey, thanks for that..."  She panted, trying to calm down considering how much of a rage she could get into.  And also from how old she was.  "You alright...?"

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2015, 05:37:35 pm »
With her fists still raised, the Gardevoir looks towards her fleeing opponent in slight confusion, before she beams, a grin across her face. "I-I..We won!"

Unfortunately for her, the adrenaline rush slowly gets the better of her, as she feels her legs quiver. She attempts to turn around and look at you before her legs give way, falling onto her behind, faintly 'oof'ing. Now at a lower point of view, she notices where the Drapion's pincer jabbed into her leg, as her eyes widen, a hand over her mouth.* "O-Oh, god..I-I should be the one asking you that question! I-I mean, I was the one who led it here to you, and.." She raises a finger to gently point at your leg, sweating a bullet. "..A-And the pincer, and the leg, and the..u-uh.."

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2015, 05:53:13 pm »
"I am..."  She pulled her leg out, gritting her toothless jaw and grunting.  Unfortunately, the pincer was in a bit deeper than she expected, flinching from the sudden pain she felt.  "...definitely poisoned."  The Swampert took a deep breath, her leg swelling slightly, with a few trickles and speckles of blood.  "I am fine.  I've...been in worse scenarios.  Although this one isn't great, I am glad you saved my bacon from that Sceptile.  I can't do jack against those Grass-Types, and I probably would have been at the mercy of that stupid grass gecko."  She managed to beam a smile towards the orange Gardevoir.

Offline FeelTheAuburn

• Trainer
    • My Steam Page! 'u'
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2015, 06:02:42 pm »
She instinctively reels her legs back and hugs them together, using them to block her line of sight from seeing any bodily wound. Squeamish, indeed. "..A-And between you and me, I probably would've bumped into a tree or something and would've blacked out if you weren't there..Eheheh.." She attempts to chuckle it off, a shaky smile crawling onto her face, which soon fades as worry enters her state of mind. She frowns. "..Y-You wouldn't happen to know of any nearby Pecha Berry trees for this kind of problem, would you?"

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2015, 06:28:16 pm »
"I am a bit far away from the swamp I live in, but I think I might know of some bushes near here."  She paused, looking to see how the Garde was reacting to her leg.  "Sorry.  I wish I could cover this up, but uh, yeah, try to close your eyes and cover your ears."  The Swampert winced, as she grabbed the big pincer.