Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:55:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: The World Beneath (Between Kamhall and Muddy)  (Read 7381 times)

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
The World Beneath (Between Kamhall and Muddy)
« on: April 05, 2016, 01:39:33 pm »
A Neo Team Plasma was walking around, touting a pet carrier that had an unfortunate feline in it.  He swing it without a care in the world, knowing he could probably sell it for a high price.  He was walking down an alley, getting strange looks from the civilians from the sidewalk he just left.  "Heh!  I'll be rich in no time!"
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
  • Species: Sylveon
Re: The World Beneath (Between Kamhall and Muddy)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 02:02:18 pm »
Panicked cries could be heard from inside the pet carrier; its feline mewls trying to desperately garnish the attention of the humans that walked trough castelias bustling city streets; but that help never came, and his desperate 'Sylvs' quickly turned into weeps of sorrow, his wails filling the silence that echoed through the once empty alley.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 02:18:32 pm »
This alley was unusually long, the Neo Team Plasma not even making it 1/16th through before an Ex-Team Plasma called him out.  "Hey!  Stop right there!"  The white knight pointed to the dirtbag Neo, who sighed and spun around.

"I thought I could get away with out encountering one of you wusses.  But I guess I am gonna have to beat you down and steal your Pokemon."  The Neo grunt hissed, throwing out a Golbat.  The Ex-Team Plasma had his Scraggy already out, who looked equally as angry about the injustice being done.

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 02:35:52 pm »
The Sylveon was tossed against the walls of his carrier as the team plasma grunt spun around roughly enough to break him out of his stuppor. He stood up on shaky legs and wiped his eyes with one of his ribbons, listening intently to what was passing outside his makeshift prison.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 02:54:25 pm »
"Scraggy!  Use Hi-Jump Kick!"  The white knight shouted, probably not the smartest bulb on the tree, despite his good intentions.  The Fighting-Type gladly obeyed, jumping 20 feet into the air, and then dived right towards the Golbat.  Unfortunately, the bat twirled out of the way, only for the Scraggy, to kick the Neo grunt in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending the car carrier tumbling backwards.  The plastic wasn't well made, a massive crack bursting out along the side.  If one was careful enough...they could push themselves out, but not without getting a few scratches.

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 03:55:40 pm »
The sylveon winced, holding a paw to his head as the world around him spun. Something must have hit against his carrier - and hard, if the crack along its side was of any indication.
Quickly, he spun to his feet and grasped at the oportunity that fate had presented before him, wrigling himself carefully trough the crack  only to come at a sudden stop halfway trough his escape: it was simply too tight!
He braced himself for the pain to come and pushed himself outwards, the carriers sharp plastic walls bending outwards as he applied pressure to them, scraping trough his cream colored fur and piercing at his skin with enough force to draw blood.
He fell in a heap of cream and pink onto the hard ground, mattig his once pristine fur with its filth. He whiped his head around and took a look at his surroundings searching for a way of escape, his gaze one of distress. Taking his chances, he ran alongside the alley with what little force he still had in him.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 04:11:06 pm »
"Eurgh-!  No!  Not my money!"  He threw out another Poke Ball, this time containing a Trubbish.  "Go get that stupid cat!"  The living garbage sneered and nodded.  It turned and dashed towards the Sylveon, laughing like a maniac.  He jumped on the cat, snickering as his garbage limbs gripped the Fairy-Type's hips.  While the humans could only hear 'Trubbish' from the garbage Pokemon, what the Sylveon heard was a different story.

"I am gonna plunge into that innocent little cat ass!"  He sounded older than what his appearance would imply, and his voice and intentions only made what he said more threatening.  His next motion of slapping the Intertwining Pokemon's rear.  "I hope you're a good screamer."

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 04:33:30 pm »
The Sylveon trashed in place, as he tried to break free from the Trubish's grasp, repulsed by him and its actions" Get... Of of me!" he hissed.

And scream he did, letting out an horribly high pitched shout that bounced around the alley halls, loud enough to damage and/or disorient those around him.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 04:48:08 pm »
The Trubbish was stunned, but then something dropped from high above.  It looked like a Scrafty, but there was this massive plume of fluff.  It was hard to see, as the new stranger was quick on it's feet.  "What the-"  The living garbage got a foot to the face and was launched right into it's own trainer, knocking him over. 

"Are you OK?"  The Scrafty knelt over the Sylveon, having a bold female voice.  She had a southern twang although, which was odd for one of her race.  "Can you walk?"

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 05:16:45 pm »
The Sylveon got into his feet, only managing to stumble once, before nodding to the scrafty. "Yeah," he said before he took a tentative step, "Feeling rather sore but i can manage" he said, a pained smile on his face.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:46:49 am by Kamhall »

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 05:32:31 pm »
The Hoodlum Pokemon nodded, turning to see a manhole further where the Sylveon would have ran, had the Trubbish not grabbed the Fairy-Type.  "There.  I'll get that manhole open, and then you hold onto me.  That's right over a sewer line, and if you'll drop right into human waste if you just jump in."  She turned and ran for the hole.

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2016, 07:59:24 am »
He followed the scrafty and awaited as she effortlessly opened manhole before giving him an 'ok'. He nodded and climbed over her back, ribbons wrapped around her midsection and forepaws over her shoulders. He hang on tightly and braced himself for the worst. The day had been unfortunate enough, and the last thing he would want was to fall onto the river of filth down bellow.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2016, 08:27:32 am »
She did effortlessly lift the manhole.  Her Ampharos plume wasn't an aesthetic, as she levitated the big metal disk straight up.  "Here goes nothing..."  She jumped in, hands out and palms open.  Soon enough...some force pushed them up, electricity crackling as she struggled to get to the ledge lip.  She managed to lift herself with her power, just enough to grab the railing support.  The hybrid turned herself around, making sure that the Sylveon wasn't in danger of being dropped into a new nightmare.  Unfortunately, the beam was rusty, and gave in to the weight of the Scrafty.  "Whoa!"  She let go, the sudden loss of support causing her to lose her balance and windmill her arms.  "Pull me back!"  She shouted.

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 08:50:33 am »
With catlike reflexes, the Silveon threw his ribbons at her wrists, intertwining themselves around them both. Unfortunately her weight was too much for him to hold and was dragged down with her instead, both flailing towards their impending demise.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2016, 09:12:50 am »
The Scrafty had one last ace in her sleeve to manage to not drown.  She pulled her arms together, only to send them out, sending out a large and wide electrostatic shock-wave.  The force managed to push them back, but the pressure made by her move popped her ears and made her dizzy.  She huffed, body sparking as she felt drained, clearly winded after such a powerful move.  The burst of energy sent human excrement to the other side, slathering the entire wall with shit.  "Well...that could've gone better.  But that could have been a whole lot worse.  I am just glad I got you out of there alive and intact for the most part.  You probably have some wound though...and considering where we are, we need to get that cleaned before it gets really infected."