Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:05:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: The World Beneath (Between Kamhall and Muddy)  (Read 7377 times)

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
  • Species: Sylveon
Re: The World Beneath (Between Kamhall and Muddy)
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 09:43:07 am »
"Thanks for the save," he said, an exhausted but happy smile on his face. He took a glance at his wounds: pieces of his fur had been torn off leaving behind bald spots along his flank, but the slashes he sported were mostly superficial and he was sure they would heal in no time.

"I'll be ok now" he said, bending forward and tilting his head slightly as he glanced upwards at her "Are you ok though? That seemed to take quite the toll on you..." He asked, worry on his voice, soothingly draping a ribbon over her arm.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
  • A crossdressing salamander has appeared!
  • Species: A bipedal, ambridextuous Swampert
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 10:02:47 am »
"Yeah, I am fine..."  She grinned, grateful for his concern over her condition.  "Just drained.  I can contain electricity, but not that well.  I am trying to drain out Thunder Stones to make it so a single shock wave doesn't just drain me entirely, but those are few and far between.  I can usually tap some electricity from a nearby wire, but that only fills my electricity quota."  The Scrafty paused for a moment.  "What's your name by the way?  Call me Tesura."  The Hoodlum Pokemon leaned on her knees, huffing in exhaustion.
When life gives you lemons...YOU FIND A NEW GOD!

Powerthirst - GODBERRY:  KING OF THE JUICE

Headaches are the bane of my existence.

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 10:37:39 am »
The Sylveon sat downand extended her a paw."I'm Kamhall! Nice to meet you Tesura." He said,h is muzzle exhibiting a welcoming smile.

"Erm..." he said, suddenly uneasy "Would you mind if we started moving? This place is making me queasy" the silveon said, taking a ribbon to his nose before stealing a glance over her prone form"...after you catch your breath" he added.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 10:57:55 am »
Tesura warmly shook it and looked around.  "Yeah...I must have gotten use to it at this point.  I'd imagine it's more hard on the nose for Fairy-Types too.  Well..."  She coughed for a moment, giving a sour look.  "...mostly gotten use to it.  But yeah, we should probably go now.  The scum might try to look for us again...and honestly I don't need a human, other than N, to discover my existence."

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2016, 11:24:38 am »
Kamhall nodded at her words. "Hmm... I'd guess this is a frequent occurrence around this parts then. I... I never had it happening to me before" he sighed "I knew i should have kept closer to the wilds instead..." he said, pausing for a moment "... and who is this 'N' you speak off?" he asked as they silently trudged through the city sewers.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 11:54:48 am »
Tesura smiled, surprised at how well Kam had accidentally guessed where she lived  She shrugged, and then followed suit.  "Oh no.  I usually scout these sewers, or if I am lucky, the rooftops.  Hoping to find some medicine or food that was squandered.  When I come up empty, Elise usually goes out for things we need.  You're just that rare scenario that I thought wouldn't happen."  She sighed. 

"He was a human...but he was the best one I ever met.  He raised me out in an open field ranch filled with nothing but Mareep, Miltank and such.  He was...he was a good guy.  A father that I was not privy to at the time.  But then his 'father' came by and assaulted him and took me away.  I managed to get away, but now I live with a pregnant alien, an android, a ghost and an assassin in some dead guys lab that's underneath his apartment.  Well...now it's owned by the assassin."

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 02:06:06 pm »
Kamhall smiles and gives her a conforting pat on the back with a ribbon "I'm sorry about your 'father'" he said reassuringly "At least you have a family now, even if a little bit odd" he said and chuckled in an attempt to raise her spirits.

"So... where are we heading?" He asked.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2016, 02:20:20 pm »
Tesura smiled, making a long drawn out sigh.  "Yeah...they are quirky."  As they headed to a fork.  "Follow the sidewalk until we see a gray concrete wall."  She put her hands behind her back, the Ampharos wool seemingly defying gravity at a consistent basis.  "I think the most down to earth is the android, ironically.  Nice guy, determined to save lives even if it puts his in danger.  The only thing bizarre about him is that he impregnated the alien.  I mean...how advanced is he?  I asked him, and he doesn't even know."

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2016, 02:53:00 pm »
The Sylveon shook his head, smiling at her story "You know what they say 'life always finds a way'" he said in a singsong manner before bursting into laughter as they slowly made their way towards the gray concrete wall ahead.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2016, 04:05:01 pm »
The Scrafty chuckled.  "The assassin is actually a Gardevoir.  And yes, she owns the apartment above our home.  Completely.  She's as strong as she looks, and she's a mother.  I remember we had a problem with a Drapion trying to nest in our home...and she throttled the sucker's neck with her own legs until he submitted."  Tesura smiled.  "She can go from cool headed assassin to caring mother to wrestling psycho in seconds.  Stay on her good side and you'll only have to deal with the second one."  She stopped in front of the plate, taking off her pants and putting her feet on the plate. 

"The ghost...she's pretty shy.  And also half-alive...somehow.  And she's the assassin's niece.  Somehow.  The alien is also pretty shy...but she's gifted with technology.  Which makes her relationship with the android make more sense.  I usually bring her some human tech junk whenever I come up with nothing so she has something to distract her from the pain of being preggers."  The concrete wall seemed oddly out of place, having a metal pan with two feet stamped on them.  Considering it's gleam, it was far cleaner than the sewer itself.  "Here we are...and thank Arceus that this plate is clean."  Two loose wires hung down, one sparking as they had their ends cut.

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2016, 04:41:11 pm »
The Sylveon nodded and swallowed dry, making a mental note not to get into that Gardevoir's bad side. He stopped and took close atention to her actions. 'What was she doing?' He thought to himself.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2016, 05:10:36 pm »
"Time to fuel up."  She grabbed the two ends of the wire, a current being made with her body.  A few sparks leapt off her body, arcing into the plate.  The concrete wall started to shift...slowly going down.  It was a secret door!  Soon a new, much cleaner entry way opened up, a short stairwell with big long steps.  She let go, making a relaxed sigh while breaking the current.  "Feels good..."  She paused for a moment, hearing screaming from inside. 

"You want some more you scorpion scum!?"  Shouted a bold tomboyish female, who had a very light Russian/German accent.  "How many of you am I going to have to KO to teach you that WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE?!"

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2016, 05:21:00 pm »
Kamhall winced at that, recoiling slightly in place, his ears bent backwards. "That was her, wasnt it?", he asked, and looked at her before diverting his attention towards the stairwell before them.

Offline Muddy Waters

• Global Moderator
  • League champion
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2016, 06:14:28 pm »
Tesura jumped and put her pants on, nodding.  "Yeah, and that means we got trouble."  She slid down a railing, circumventing the stairs themselves.  Running in, there was a short hallway, revealing the aforementioned Gardevoir was giving a Drapion a fast and hard giant swing.  The OrgeScorp was thrown to hit the wall above the entrance, plopping down to pass out instantly.  "Or had."  She looked in, seeing a hole on the ground in the most open part of the...dusty lab.  Next to the assassin was pile of knocked out Drapion.  She looked senile, hair ruffled.  Elise was physically buff, being as wide as a lithe human, but she had chiseled abs that looked harder than rock.  In fact...she didn't even have boobs.  She had abs.  She was blushing, though it didn't seem of the shy kind.  "Elise, are you OK?  You didn't get poisoned again...did you?"

"Probably did.  I assume that Sylveon is a friend of yours?"  She huffed. 

"Yes.  I helped him escape from some Rocket Plasma."  The Scrafty sighed.

Offline Kamhall

• Trainer
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2016, 06:47:09 pm »
Kamhall looked at the pile of drapion nearby and raised a paw in the air "H-hello ma'am" he greeted, meekly."Hope we did not come in a bad time..."