Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:06:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Slave Mathematics (Mino and Seichi)  (Read 4219 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Slave Mathematics (Mino and Seichi)
« on: May 08, 2016, 05:17:48 pm »
(These titles I'm just full of them xD)

A heavy mist, mixed with a light rain, hung over the city of Deralex.  Vaunted for its modern wonders, its incredible technology, and high quality of living.  All of which meant nothing to those who could afford none of it.  There was also no city in the world with a greater disparity between the rich and the poor.  You either lived in a mansion, owned most of a high-rise or some other successful business, or you were penniless on the streets until the Sweepers came around and collected you to become a slave.

In the streets, one such Sweeper was currently in hot pursuit of a pair of very young girls, firing the PDA-approved muscle relaxant darts.  The kids didn't seem like they belonged there though, running under a street light revealing their relatively expensive, matching satin dresses that only served to hinder their movements.  The sweeper, a large, but fast, anthro Accelgor could hear the radio on his hip, which distracted him when he made the shot and missed the Plusle who got pulled out of the way by the Minun.  "Remember Boris, try not to damage their clothes.  Those along with their family's assets will make me the richest man in the city!"

Boris grunts, able to respond with the radio on a constantly 'on' position, "I can't make any promises boss, these two are more slippery than a damn Eelektross."  He got lucky though when a missed shot, as they rounded a corner, bouced off and grazed the Minun's arm, and she fell and took her sister down with her.

"No! Ruby you have to run!" She cried to her sister, losing her grip and unable to make a movement as the Accelgor ran up with heavy splashes, aiming at the Plusle.

"Saph!!" The girl didn't stand a chance, a dart landing square in her arm, and she collapses as well.

"Got 'em boss."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night, much like the last, they could be found, muzzled and bound, inside a cage with nothing but cheap rags.  Ruby was curled up as close as she could get to her sister, Sapphire, who glared at everyone who passed by, as if daring them to buy the girls.  The very expensive girls, for the fact that they were basically completely untouched virgins, but that also warned the Minun would require some breaking.  And though she wasn't able to read it from the other side, there was an extra note added that perhaps the easiest way to do that would be to do something to her sister while she could do nothing but watch and feel powerless.  Of course, that was just a suggestion, the slave trade owner couldn't care less if the buyer let her kill them, he gets money either way.  In fact, if she did, and they both ran, they could be recaptured and resold.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Slave Mathematics (Mino and Seichi)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 09:59:01 pm »
This day...was a rather nice day for a taller absol to be walking through the trees to be near tot he big city. He was not from the city mind you, but he lived in the space between the bustling and crazy city and the more calm lands to the south. But, this day, he was moving up north for a rather...dark reason. He, though did this rarely, was looking to purchase something...new. Not a new car, appliances and other nick knacks for him home...but for bodies. Living bodies..he was part of that dark chain of trafficking that was very able and prominent in the area where he lived.

So, as he moved to the ..'usual'...spot...he could not help but to feel a little bit of disgust of himself, for he knew it was wrong. Very wrong, and it was something frowned on and was against that basic moral code that both man and pokemon had shared. But, in this city...anything could be done with the right amount of money to the right people. This day...was no different. he had heard that there was a new batch in, and...he was more than antsy to go in and to see whom...or...rather 'what' was picked up.

The small and big were sold there. Children up to prime adults...and...the closer he got the more unable his brain was able wrap around it. But that dark and more demented want took him right up to the Accelgor. He sanding...and nodding to the familiar face. He did not have to say anything for...the face was familiar to him...

He moved in, and was able to easily see the two girls...they stuck out like a sore thumb unlike most of the others here...and the glare that came from one of them was what lightly latched them to thought. He moving near to the cage...and first felt a little bad for them. They did not need to be here, but it seemed like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. For he moved to stand, and only pointed to them.

"I will take both of them...and I do not mind the warning. I am sure I have had worse in my home."

And...he was pretty sure he did before he let them go. Most of which actually either stayed or was borrowing time. Though he was one to buy from these places, he...was the more 'kinder' beings. Though that did not mean that he did not have his many moments of domination and need.

"And also...here."

He said handing the Accelgor two collars...they perimeter and auto control collars.

"PLease do place these on them. Do not want them almost running off like the others."

And since he knew they two were chock types...the collars he chose were using the same agent that had knocked them out in the beginning to get them there. So...they will not make it far.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 02:02:16 pm »
Boris just regards him with a shrug, barely even listening to his words before taking the collars, and then holding out his other hand.  "Not so fast mate, you see the listed price, and we require the amount up-front.  Unless you want to see the inside of one of these cages yourself, I'd suggest not trying to rip me or my master off."  He warns twirling the collars on a finger whilst he awaits his payment.

Sapphire watched with hatred burning in her eyes, daring the Absol to even try to touch either of them.  Even with the ball gags in both of their mouths and drugs circulating their systems to leave them basically unable to use any of their abilities, she would still put up a fight as she stood up and would have put up her fists as well had her arms not been tied behind her back.  Her sister just whimpers, crawling to the far side of the cage and curling into a ball.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 12:06:03 am »
"Have I ever walked out on you in the many months I have been here...and bought from you? This day will not be any different, but, I do feel those collars would be very much needed to be on them."

With no skin off his bones, and with not another thought, he moved his hands into his pocket and pulled out the allotted amount, plus that extra bit too keep Boris's mouth shut when it came to the search of the two girls behind him. He knew that in his mind, these two were different in more ways than one.

So, he handed Boris the amount, there being an extra 200 sitting in it. Then gave a small motion of his eyes tot he cage which held the two girls.

"Deal?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 02:58:27 pm »
The Accelgor was a bit quick to snatch the money and throw it into a small bag before turning and opening the cage.  "Okay girls, I don't want any trouble lake last night, so just behave and let me put this collars on ya, don't want to...damage the merchandise."  When he received a glare from the Minun, he turns to the Absol with a grunt.  "No refunds."  With that he pulls out his gun and aims it at the Plusle, though Sapphire was quick to jump in the way, since her legs were left largely unbound.  "It makes no difference to me if I shoot you or your sister y'know."  He loads the weapon, making her flinch as she remembered what it did to her last time, and she shirked a bit, with a smirk from him as he steps forward to place the collars on the girls.  "Now you're learnin' princess."

Finished, he walks out, handing the Absol the key and then on his way out of the market, "pleasure doing business, have as much fun with them as you'd like."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 06:00:57 pm »
He gave a small sigh as he nodded to the man, and slowly placed on his cap and walked out of the building. Yes, the area was away from most other buildings, but it was a spot many eyes still did see. Though...tonight...it was dark and empty this time. So, it was a little more easy to bring these two along with him as he gently held the leashes. Leading them to a large hummer type vehicle which was in...rather nice condition. But, after he unlocked the door and opened it for them he turned to them with a small smile...it was not dark by any means, for right now, his rutt was not in full swing.

"So...since the worse is now over.."

He said causally...and removing the leashes from their necks but the collar stayed on both of them. The remote still in hand and pocket...two just in case on was taken.

"My name is Ventus. May I have yours?"

His tone was kind as well, and there was not the hint of malice in it. Heck, there was not any in his mind...well...not yet anyways. The season is coming...and he had to make sure they were comfy enough to be ...'persuaded'...into helping him..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 07:30:35 pm »
(I'm going to go ahead and assume he ungagged them but didn't untie their arms since he asked a question)

Sapphire struggled the most against her leash, but after finding out it was pointless, she just decided to follow him along, trying to figure out a way for her and her sister to escape.  As they were placed inside the vehicle though, that reminded her some of one her father especially liked in his fleet, and the gags were removed, she immediately tried to bite at his hand.  "You won't get anything from us! You bought us like cattle, if you're smart, you'll just let us go!" Her cheeks sparked, showing she was definitely not taken by his kind words and expression.

Ruby just whimpers, unable to say anything especially after her sister's tirade.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 08:44:43 pm »
He knew that she had every right to feel what she felt. LIke, he would be fighting with the same vigor if not more, but in this case he was the one with the leash...and the assortment of buttons to push as he gave a small look to her. It was nothing bad, but it was a look of curiosity. She seemed intelligent. Very intelligent. She also seemed to have a rather naive and unknowing twist in her mind as well...she was most definitely not like the others.

But, only have a small shake to his head before locking the doors and moving to drive...FAR out of town. Many miles and turns on barren roads as he took the long way back to his home. He giving that illusion that they were...NOWHERE...near their home...for the drive...silently...lasted 3 hours..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 03:33:20 pm »
She huffs, but her sparks die down, knowing she couldn't really do much more as she simply stared out the window, and whispers to her sister thinking the Absol wouldn't be able to hear them.  "You memorizing the route back, sis?" When Ruby nods, she smiles and kisses her sister's cheek, before nuzzling them together to share some sparks, "good going.  We'll ditch him the second he opens the door, I'll zap him, but you have to run as fast as you can...even if I can't make it."

Ruby frowns at that, and shakes her head, curling tighter into Sapphire wordlessly.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 03:36:16 pm »
Though he was not the best when it came to much, he did have very adequate hearing...and his ears caught the words of the more adventurous one. He then brought his finger to the button to one of the remotes, and the button gave a small shot into the necks of both of the girls. They injecting the same sort of agent into their bodies along with another extra bit of an...aphrodisiac. It was not by any means to powerful, but, just enough to be flexible with their thoughts.

The shot probably only felt like a small playful pinch, but there was enough of the agent mix in the collar for almost 500 presses...and these collars were thick...

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2016, 03:26:24 am »
They both wince as their eyes go wide and fall to opposite sides of the car, their muscles suddenly failing to keep them upright.  Ruby whimpers at the foreign feeling of heat seeping through her body, not enough to go mad, but rather just an odd, tingling sensation.  Sapphire, on the other hand, glares as hard as she could hoping he could see her through the rear view mirror as she seemed to literally attempt to kill him just by looking.  Not that it was going to work anytime soon, "what the hell?! We haven't even done anything you jerk!"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 04:22:22 pm »
"I know.."

He said with a calm tone still but his eyes not leaving the road. Even though he was nearing his home...he passed it...and drove for another hour time before pulling back into the driveway. He making a false sense of direction...for if they were to run now...they would be only be heading right back to his home.

So...with a small steady sigh, it not to happy in what he had done himself, so much that it was easily read in his eyes, stopped and parked. He moving to the side of both of the doors and opened them. Their bodies should still be under the affects of the agent...but...to be safe, he hooked the leashes on their thick collars, and helped them in a way to stand...

His home....was massive....a full mansion...One large enough that it seemed that 2 had been fused into one. And it humming with helpers and maids as a butler was already at the door. He already looking too the two girls and to Ventus and only gave a nod.

"It was a matter a time sir."

Ventus gave a small nod in return though....still not happy in what was to be done.

"True Jace....true...How are their rooms..?"

"The rooms are finished and cleaned from the previous mistresses whom were brought. They left with good regards and have promised to visit. They also left the two girls gifts....news spread of what you were to do."

He gave a loose chuckle as he looked to Jace...he knowing Jace was a blabber mouth at times...and Jace knew it. Jace only laughed a long a little with him.

"My apologize sir...but it is nice to have an increasing family here.~ "

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2016, 03:34:55 am »
While the exchange was going on, the two girls gagged and swayed a bit being held up by only the collars, since it made it quite difficult to breathe, and their limbs were basically useless until either a few more hours pass, or they were given the counteracting agent.  Ruby passed out from a mixture of that, and tiredness since she hadn't been able to get much sleep after their capture.  Not that Sapphire had either, but she could stay awake for at least a while longer, though her ears throbbed too hard for her to make out what either their new owner and the butler were saying to each other, just trying to gasp as best she could to tell them neither girl could breathe.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2016, 05:35:01 pm »
"Oh...sir??"

Jace said with a small point to the two gagging girls. Ventus quickly actin with a small jolt of concern as he lifted both of the girls up into his arms. He lightly chuckling nervously as he held them calmly..and ...tried to make them comfy. They both laid like in a bridal carry in both ofhis arms..

"You should be more careful..."

Jace said with a small blink to Ventus. He..only shrugging with a stupid smile as he began to walk in past him.

"I know...I am sorry Jace.."

He said as Jace lightly laughed...and followed. He closing the door behind them as Ventus gently placed the girls down on the couch...better there than against his person right?

"Well...they...are a bit out right now. I had to use to collar to bring them down to broken path. So...did you manage to find all the clothing?"

Jace gave a small nod as he pat Ventus's shoulder.

"Oh pay no mind sir. All the clothing had been gathered and their room had been fully prepped. The cable connection had been returned and the bathroom is in pristine condition.~ If their noses still worked, they may still be able to smell the roast in the oven.."

Ventus was able to smell it a mile away...and it smelled really really good~. It even helped him take his mind off the seasonal waves that were rippling through him at the time.

"MMm...Just as good as always.~"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 06:12:26 pm »
Being able to breathe again, she starts struggling as she's held by the large Absol, "l-let Ruby go! I don't care what you do to me, but at least let her go, she never did anything to deserve this!" She cries out, beginning to plead with him, until he'd feel a jolt of electricity in his arm.  Even though she was now able to hear what they were both saying, she didn't care, only wanting for her sister not to have to suffer the life of a slave, the scary stories her daddy would tell them about it and making sure they never strayed too far from home without either him or their mommy succeeding in instilling fear in the girls.  None of them could have guessed what would happen to them though.