Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:01:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Slave Mathematics (Mino and Seichi)  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Slave Mathematics (Mino and Seichi)
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 08:59:36 am »
At this Ventus did stand up and stood very still for a moment, and his butler came running as he lifted the girl up as he was being shocked...but...oddly...handled it very well as he detached the leash from her collar. No he was not a shock type or any type to be able to take these shocks. But his body remained relaxed as Ventus was lightly shaking his arm a little....what she did really hurt and was surprising to the both of them that she did not hear what they were saying.

"...I do believe that she is more than she seems sir.."

He said with a small sigh as he took the remote from Ventus...he showing it to her as he could now tell the affect were wearing off.

"...But It do believe some measures may be taken. Though it is not in my tastes to do so, may I..?"

He said looking to the fighting child as he sighed a little out of some disappointment. Ventus giving a small sigh nodding as he gently held the more submissive girl in his arms on his lap. His head resting on hers...for he knew she probably had many questions...MANY questions in why they were not being as...demanding as they have thought...

To be honest her sister was probably far more dangerous than he was...in the moment...The butler slowly pressed the button with a small sigh...but did it twice. Double dosing the amount of the agent and the aphrodisiac which was already growing through her  blood stream. But...he then  brought his finger up to the other button...to send only the Aphrodisiac with a doubled amount...Hoping that it was eb her to both relax and listen..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2016, 10:54:49 am »
She tensed up, thankful to be back on her feet though a bit wobbly, only to freeze when she saw the butler with the remote in his hand.  Sapphire's fear overpowers her anger, or courage, and she shakes her head and falls to her knees.  "N-No, please, don't, I'm sorry, I won't hurt him anymore just let my sis go-!" She winces as a prick is injected into her neck, and she prepares herself by falling to the floor so she wouldn't do so landing face-first.  Until she realized she could still move after a couple of seconds passed, a fact made obvious because her legs wouldn't stop shifting as a burning sensation seemed to surge through her body and concentrate on her virgin crotch.  "Nngh...wh-what'd you...?" She started to ask, but was cut off in a burst of gasps and whimpers, the urge to take her clothes off too cool her body growing, but she had just enough pride to resist it, though she couldn't stop herself from placing her hands over her panties.  Did she have to pee? Right now? Is that what this collar did? But...it felt different somehow.

Ruby, for her part, cuddled into Ventus, since she was asleep, and having a pleasant dream of her father holding her much like the Absol was doing now.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 11:31:21 am »
He could not help but to smile down to Ruby...and feel many pangs of regret and some joy. He...knew that in the end, when these months were to end...he was going to get them home. They did not deserve to be where they were...but his mind was already slated in what he was to do. But, he gave a small look to the other girl and gave a small blink to her before he looked up to Jace...whom actually...simply shrugged a little...Ventus actually standing up to give a rather upset growl as he  still held Ruby in his arms.

"The remote is not a play thing Jace...You are lucky that the remote for some reason did not activate Ruby's own collar.."

Jace gave a small sigh as he looked to small yet..more happy girl in Ventus's arms...he almost forgetting about her completely before he lightly nodded in understanding. He feeling a bit more shameful than he did already.

"Y-yes...of course sir.."

Ventus could only sigh as he looked to the twitching body below which...now just smelled like honey to his nose since it was his time...

"J..just...bring her into their room...I will look after Ruby...And please flip the switch on it to the right side for her...and not use the Other button...ok??"

Jace gave a small nod as he lifted the limp and...trembling girl from the ground and began to carry her into the room...Ventus following as the large and...very nice room had two beds right next to each other. Big TVs, game consoles..HIGHLY tailored clothing...The works really...

"Please bring her to the bathroom...and give her cold water to...slightly help with it. Now with that stuff in her system..it might either drive her up the wall to me or to her sister...in which I would not want..."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 03:27:11 am »
Sapphire tried to twitch away from the Absol, glaring up at him with anger, confusion, and lust, though she was far too young and inexperienced to realize what that last feeling was.  Regardless, he carried her, but the more actions he made, the less he seemed like the bad man her daddy would talk about when it came to those who bought slaves.  Just...who was he? It was hard to think in the pink haze that made her skin tingle, especially with the touch of the male, and she was beginning to realize that something about his scent was enticing her further, making her pant and moan and squirm.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 09:34:02 am »
As Ventus held the sleeping girl, he could only smile a little as he watched...She was in no need of what was to come to her..and it was to be very painful for him to do if she was the one he was with first...But...if Ruby was to fight him...he would have to come here..to her..and have to use the control to make her sway into his favor.

Just the thought of it was hard to really take in...

Jace, whom...was actually a human. He older though, and he did have a long beard as he was in shape but still in his mid 40's, moved The fighter Sapphire  to the bathroom. He the one whom really got her with the controller...and turned on the cool water and gently set her in. Though he could not smell it, Both his masters scents and Sapphire's scent was really beginning to mingle in the room.

"Just sit still..and your body will be able to recoop."

He said sitting down on the chair nearby. He did not need to worry about removing her clothing, for she was going to have new ones soon.

Ventus also sat nearby, but he still in the main room in the door way..he gently and warmly holding Ruby~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2016, 04:26:55 pm »
She wanted to strike at him with his guard down, or electrocute him for what he'd done, but Sapphire's body wasn't obeying her commands as it continued to twitch and she sweat and pant and moan until it was finally submerged in the ice-cold bath.  It was quite a shock to her system, and she gasps sharply, but she did feel the effects of the drug start to dull, even if it was only minimally.  Confusedly, she looks up to the human and was now able to mouth one word again, "p-please..."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2016, 08:31:24 pm »
The human looked to the rather broken girl and could not help but to sigh before looking to Ventus. He too giving a small sigh as he could feel the same form of pity and shame...

"Sir..I do hope you are to do for them as you did for the others..?"

Ventus gave a small nod as he looked to the one in his arms. He gently smiling as he warmly held her close...He happy to see that in the least one of them was able to be calm..

"Yes...after the time...I will bring them to their rightful homes. It is up to them if they are to stay past that time."

He said with a small smile to the human, whom nodded and looked back to the child in the cool water.

"It is a shame these things had to be built..."

He said looking to the remote.

" But, it is stranger that it was not you who built it....but one of your past girls whom stayed here.  I still do not understand in why she did..."

Ventus said as he held the other remote. He remembered her like it was yesterday, a female mightyena named Coral. She was the second he bought and ...sadly had helped with his issues. But after the three months...she stayed..and lived there for 5 years. She building these two remotes from what she had been taught by Jace and Ventus...She gave these to him with with a smile on her face before she left for good for her job...

"Why did she build these...?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 08:06:58 pm »
Now cooled down some, Sapphire was able to concentrate better on what they were saying, though was still very confused by it.  If this was a trick, it was certainly an elaborate one, and her young mind couldn't even comprehend what kind of gain they would get by playing it on the sisters.  Yet, she was still wary, something tickling the back of her mind that there was still something sinister about, though it was probably her own childish fear.  Not knowing what to say about the remotes, she instead addresses her own main concern, "leave...Ruby...alone..."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2016, 02:08:46 am »
They both were silent when it came to her words, and they both lightly grimaced the same as they both knew that...that may not be the path. It was rather painful indeed...but they knew that in what was to come as it did happen many times in the past. No, the pain of doing it did not go away, but, it has become something that they could manage to take mentally....

But, then Ventus gave a small nod to the girl. He understanding in her words and knowing that she would be the one he would have to ask first...and...if asking her does not help...he would need to threaten her...for her sisters sake..

He clung to Ruby a little and he was actually a little scared do to the possibilities...but he had to make sure that things work in his favor...no matter how bitter it was.

"Though....promises cannot be kept....we will try.."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2016, 11:18:18 am »
"Try?!" She burst, trying to climb out of the tub, but her muscles locked up and she fell back in with a splash, panting and gasping as the drug still had quite a hold of her body.  After taking a few breaths to calm herself again, she managed to work her way back to looking over the edge of the tub, though it became harder with less cold water to contact her.  "It wouldn't be...hard...just...just let her go...I'll stay, I don't care...but don't hurt Ruby..."

Speaking of the Plusle, she groans and starts to flutter open her eyes, and in her tiredness and confusion, she mistook the shape above her.  "D-Daddy...?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 12:16:49 pm »
Jace was quick to aim the remote at her as she quickly stood up. He just about to press the button again as she quickly rose up. But, stopped as he watched her crash back down into the water, he giving a small sigh of relief as he sat back down. He happy to not hit the buttons at all. But, his thumb was firmly against the button as she spoke. Ventus on the other hand did not really react. He was expecting her to jump out like this, and to be honest she had every right too. This is to be something they soon will feel...and it may make them hate their lives, him, or something or anything else.

But, he nodded. She was saying the truth. But, he also knew that it would not end well...

"Yes, I could let her go...and to be honest...I want to."

And he spoke with pure sincerity. He not truly happy in what he was saying...and was about to say.

"But where would she go? I knocked the both of you out as I drove the extra 2 hours back home, and it is pure woods a hundred yards outside of the property. And if she was to return tot he city from where we came, she would just be captured again....eyes are everywhere..."

He said with a small sigh...he looked down to Ruby as she began to wake...and once she said the words daddy, the word made his flesh turn a little cold...and really wrecked across his consciousness. He having to remind himself that he, was not a bad person...he honestly believed he was not...

But as he was about to speak another sound came from the doorway as one of the other workers came. A young lady whom was a young growlith. She was very pretty and her hair was over her eyes a little as she looked in. She quickly hiding as she saw Ventus catch her.  But, he only laughed a little as he waved her in...

"S-sorry Lord..~"

She said with her hands lightly gripping the front of the long and very well kept maid dress. He lightly chuckling as he waved her over some more...

"Loretta....you know you do not have to call me that...Heck, even Jace does not have too...~"

She gave a small nod as she looked to the two girls...she smiling a little as she did as she moved over to rub her hand against Ruby's cheek.

"Heh....they were like me right...?~"

She said with a small smile, though, it was slightly pained. She was in their position once...

"Yes...they are.."

Ventus replied with a small nod as he looked to her. Jace walking over to the small cute girl and handed her the remote. She HAPPILY taking it since she knew how trigger happy Jace was.

"You...will be treating them like you do to me right..?"

Ventus gave a small nod as he nosed into her cheek a little.

"Yes.~ Out of the many whom came here the same way, they all, before and after you, were treated the same.~ I will not do what you previous did...I promise.."

Loretta gave a small sigh of relief as she head Ventus's calm words, and moved to sit right next to him...She then looking to Ruby, and then Sapphire...to whom she lightly laughed too.~ She remembering in how she was when she first was brought here.~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 01:06:52 pm »
Sapphire watched the scene through her lustful haze, which could have easily made things look much worse than they actually were.  That other female, touching Ruby, certainly bothered her, but something in her head told her, more subconsciously than anything, that girls couldn't be as harmful as boys.  A product of her inexperience.

Ruby flinches from the touch to her cheek, and squeaks as she looks up at the Growlithe, still unable to see properly, though for different reasons than her sister.  "M-Momma...?" As she continued to blink though, their shapes started to form more coherently, and as soon as she realized, she burst with electricity.  Though, it was much weaker than Sapphire's since she hated to do any sort of fighting or training for it, whereas the Minun would always do it with their father.  "Wh-Who are you?! Where are we?!"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 10:48:05 pm »
The duo slightly jumped as Loretta sweetly sighed down to Ruby. Ventus having to hand her the remote as well since...well..any move could trigger the Remotes. But, as he handed them to her, Loretta was already pressing on the controls. He able to feel the collars suddenly shake and they administrating the aphrodisiac to both of the girls. He giving a rather surprised and worried glance to both the girls and to Loretta whom looked...rather stone faced. She knew that he needed help, and she was not able to help as much anymore since she worked for him...though...she really wanted to.~

"Don't worry lord...there is a reason why i did this.."

Though she spoke true with her sweet tone, Ventus was worried. He remember how Jace held down the button on Loretta when she was first here, and it left her body to begin moving to its own accord. He remembered how violently lusted she became...but...instead of him trying to coax her...She came to him. Begging for it...

"Loretta...you.."

She held it down as she looked to the two girls...and held it for around 30 seconds...which would give an elephant a drive to last for a month...

"Lord..Or..ventus..~..You know why...when I was first brought here I was much like them..~~ When Jace did this, it brought me to your door...I remember everything..~"

His eyes lightly blinked as he looked to her hands...the buttons still firmly held down as she looked to him...

"Loretta..please stop this. It was hard enough to make Jace not do this..."

"I know...which is why it is necessary.."

She said warmly smiling to him...she did not have a shred of remorse of what she was doing. But, in her heart she did, she remembered how scared she was and how much Ventus did to help her...and how LONG it was when they finished together...It was the only time she had a loving master and owner before he removed the collar...and she did not run cause she knew that she could stay...and be there for him.

"Trust me dear..."

Ventus lightly blinked as she said that...She only spoke that way when she was his owned pet..

"Please...~~"

Ventus, was still so confused...his mind and body feeling the body of Ruby beginning to turn...HOT....VERY HOT...Not in a means that it would make her sick, but he could feel the sweat quickly come from her, and he quickly placed her into the water with her sister...

"...I hope...I really hope you know what you have done...It has almost been a minute...PLease..stop holding the button.."

Loretta gave a small blink to him...but..warmly smiled as she nodded to him... And stopped as she placed in more than enough into the twins...

"They will be asking later hun...Their bodies will need your help...And I wil guide them too you..~ Now please..leave sir.~ I will watch over them..~"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 11:34:29 am »
During this entire conversation, both sisters were crying out, firing off weak sparks as their bodies writhed in uncontrollable pleasure, which turned to agony in such a high dosage.  Even with this though, Sapphire's desire to protect her sister was stronger still, though she couldn't do much more than pitifully whimper and splash about.  "Stop...hurting her...!" It did about as much good as expecting, the Growlithe woman becoming cruel in the time it took her to blink.  The sense of relief washed away, and she swore she'd kill her...in her mind at least.  When Ruby was placed down beside her, only able to pant and wheeze as her body sweated profusely, she was finally able to bring herself to bite his arm.  Not that her fangs were very sharp, and she found herself unable to put any strength behind it, so he might feel a pricking.  The contact, though, set her body even more aflame, and as quickly as she'd done it, she gasps and releases, her hands moving to grip his arm before she realized what was happening.  "Stop...doing this...to us...please..."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 02:15:18 pm »
He could not help but to only let her bite. He not blaming her in the least bit as she did, but for right now he knew that he was going to need to leave. But, he could not help but to look to Loretta...She looking the same...which did anger him a little and Loretta knew it. She knew how much he hated using these tools for his own works...for she knew it was not his way. Which is why she had to do it, and he could track with her process of thought...which angered him still. He also wished the two girl would stop fighting so hard...

"I hope you know what you are doing Loretta...they blame me for this...I just hope that you will be able to do what you say.."

With that, he moved to stand, and began to walk out. He apologizing to the duo under his breath as he looked to the two and moved out. Loretta giving a small sigh once her did and rubbing her eyes...looking to the two girls.

"There is a reason for everything...do not blame the man..for so far he had not done much other than remove you from a place that could have gotten you in the hands of someone much worse. To be honest, he is the one you need to fear the least. He is is much more soft and  caring...and...you know me now. I am very direct..."

She said as she gently pressed the buttons again with a quick peck, sending in another wave into their bodies.

"Though I do care very much for you, and i will vouche for you when he releases you back...right now, you have to earn that. I care very much for my lord...and if you are to harm him...Do not underestimate me. Understood?"

She said with her expression being...emotionless and blank. Almost as if she was wanting to see them give her a reason to press the buttons again for a longer period...