Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:20:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Slave Mathematics (Mino and Seichi)  (Read 4220 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: Slave Mathematics (Mino and Seichi)
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2016, 01:38:29 pm »
"Wh-What could be...worse than...this...?" Sapphire rasps, a whine making her voice extermely high pitched while her hands wandered by themselves to touch the source of the heat in her body, jolting and splashing the water.  This happened at the same time as the added dose, which was starting to get to extremely dangerous levels in two such small, young bodies that didn't know how to handle their lust, Sapphire slipping a finger inside with a cry, while Ruby began running a high fever.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2016, 02:51:53 am »
She seeing that the liquid that was being placed in them began to work...too well..she gently tapped..BARLEY on the tranquilizer. Not to put them out mind you, but to cool their bodies and to remove that fever..~ She knowing it will work for the fact that she was once in that same position.~ To be honest, she still wore the collar out of spite of ventus.~ It was always a memory thing with her as she soon stood up, and gently began to press the soft stun button.~

"Now...the worse...is that you go back out and get recaptured. I know how it was...I was born in a very well off family in the big city. I somehow getting "Lost"...where...it was that my parents left me there....And I was captured and sold."

She said with a small growl through her teeth.

"I learned all of this when i was released and went back to them...you...seem to fit the same description...Why I stay here is that I know what Ventus is going through as of now...and He now has you...~ Do not fuck up.."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2016, 08:39:48 pm »
The Minun gasps as a cooling wave washed through her body, and managed to remove her hand and look away with a blush of embarrassment, now able to recover her former attitude, if only slightly.  "Our parents...didn't abandon us...they...they died trying to...save us..." Ruby sniffles, and clutches onto her sister, but this had an interesting effect with them both suddenly moaning from the sudden contact.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2016, 11:33:34 pm »
"That is what I thought too..."

She said as she kept the levels of the burning sex and the calming numbing affect at almost a perfect tone.~ If they had a log shoved up their ass right now, they probably will only feel pleasure. The numbing agent working like a charm as she watched them hold each other.~

"But...that was all a lie when I was thinking about. You will see what I mean one day when Ventus gives you the right to leave which wont be long...No child...runs in the middle of the city alone without their parents nearby...And if they were with you...and you ran that far right into the dark alleys?..."

She said with a small sigh..

"You will know...And...Ventus..~"

She said turning her head as he stood wearing his robe...and...there was a burning scent about him that immediately brought even her to suddenly jostle a little in her chair. His scent...was strong....very strong...and he managed it as of now..~ But he could not wear anything under his robe for he knew that they would be covered in his musked sweat...

"You...will let them soon...Take care of him girls..~"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2016, 04:10:32 pm »
Sapphire growls, struggling to keep her sanity, but unable to do anything about the Plusle girl now rubbing her body on hers, the rags between them peeling off from the friction and weight of the water until they were both naked.  But her anger was able to seep through, "didn't you hear me?! I said they died, and we had to run before they got us...! N-Not that it helped..." Her tone falters, and she looks down, tears burning in her eyes and light, aroused whimpers leaking from her throat every now and then.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2016, 07:13:32 pm »
To this the small fire type stopped and looked behind herself to look to the two struggling children in the tub, which was now warm to the touch. She opening her mouth a little at first to try and say something, but only giggled there after...

"Then you have no reason to feel so angry then...No one would have came for you...which is why you had to run. "

She looked up to the ceiling a little as she held this smile and giggled as her body lightly came down from its small anger fit..

"Your status was revoked the very moment your parents "passed"...let me guess. You ran away cause someone was chasing after you after the news, you wearing nice clothing of silk and jewelry...You go to every door you could find but they all either were not home or did not answer. So you ran and ran to the very place you thought a person would not go...the Backally....unknowing that you went right into their grounds.."

Her words fell more and more into a somber tone as she began to gently smell the scents in the room. The two girls were very potent...but Ventus....ventus....his scent was magma to her already burning body and it was causing her to perk up a little as her feet lightly trembled with her body...

"T-they...took your things...placed you in rags...and placed you for sale...~..But...one thing is different..."

She said looking to the two girls..

"You did not have to go through the 5 masters I had before Ventus...He-....he was my last...and he took care of me no matter...how often I burned him...You...are not so different..."

And with that, she left them with her walk being a bit more staggered as she tried to escape the scents that were in the air. Especially Ventus's as his form blared and barreled of this scent...

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2016, 02:18:05 pm »
Her words were pissing her off in every way, her condescending tone, the look in her eyes and the giggle that was giving it a bit of a joyful lilt...but the worst was that she was right on almost every count.  Though, it did sound like she didn't believe her when she said their parents were dead, which she knew was true.  Especially when the last thing she saw was her father reaching desperately out to her and Ruby, already riddled with bullets, their mother slumped over in the corner being used by some of the others that came to take them, even after she was dead, and then the barrel pressed against his skull, which she forced herself to look away from before the gunshot that made her sister jump a bit in her arms, but she managed to keep the Plusle from seeing any of it as they ran.

The rest was exactly like she guessed, which made her wonder if she had some personal experience...it was hard to concentrate though, since her sister just started rubbing against her, which stole her breath a bit.  "R-Ruby...stop that...it's...weird..."

She looked up at the Minun, shaking her head and rubbing harder, panting and moaning all the while, something about her normally bright blue eyes clouded over.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2016, 04:10:56 pm »
Ventus only watched, and his more primal instinct was held in his head. The more he watched, the more they smelled. The more they smelled the less he had to hold his mental capacity. Which fell at a rate that could be seen as blinding. But, sudden, he gave a growl as he felt a small hand suddenly rub along his thigh. It was Loretta...Her gaze did not show any different than the two girls whom were sharing the moment for themselves, but, she had one more thing she had to do. With her hands dancing across his strong frame as she slowly exposed the source of the burning musk that seemed to attract her on the instant it was exposed.

His large and throbbing shaft...it thick and ebony as it was trailed with thick and powerful veins. Her hands caressing the large orbs that sat below it as they also thumped to life in a ways. They exhuming this heat that covered the area as the room slowly grew more musky...and the attraction from her to her Lord only grew as she took the first dibs on pleasing her Lord.~

She brought her lips to lightly kiss along his rather large length, her tongue to follow as it dragged along the fat shaft with almost a earnest want. Her body wanting to have what she did not have in many months..~~ She almost hating how conservative he was , but now, she had her chance to show the girls what they were to be having...~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 03:16:53 pm »
Both of the girls froze at the sight of their first cock, and even moreso when they saw the youngish Growlithe suddenly running her tongue along the musky shaft.  Though their reactions inside couldn't have been more different.

Still rebellious, Sapphire continued to deny her desire, though the smell and now sight of the black meat was starting to work its influence on her mind, unable to repress a single, internal question.  <I wonder what it tastes like?>

However, Ruby was already starting to move out of the tub, crawling weakly over to the pair with her plus sign waving to and fro as she licks her lips, stopping just short out of fear of how the Growlithe woman would react.  With the aphrodisiac working full force, she had basically lost her mind, and become much like a feral, whose breeding instincts were being turned on high gear.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2016, 04:07:32 pm »
The growlith lady gave her a small look and chuckled as she brought her tongue away from Ventus as he had move to sit down on a high stool.~ His throbbing mass of meat there as the scent pulsed forth from it as he lewdly panted with a gently toned growl. Loretta...moved towards Ruby thought and gently kissed her lips...the taste of the shaft now on her lips as she also pressed and forced her tongue into her muzzle. But it was a quick moment...and stopped the kiss before gently moving Ruby over and bringing her face to gently press against Ventus's sack.

It hot and heavy as the musk burned the air. His length pressing against her face was even hotter, and the feeling was burning through his body. He feeling like a furnace.~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2016, 12:04:25 pm »
The Plusle jerked, but instantly melted into the kiss, her brain too overridden with pleasure to protest, and the only one doing so currently stumbling her way out of the bathtub to land with a pathetic splat sound as her body impacts the floor.  Ruby didn't even pay her any mind, allowing herself to be guided to the source of the musk, a scent that quickly bathed the room and ignited the desire burning through her entire body, something telling her instinctually that the only way to get rid of it was to grab the shaft in her small hands, that failed to even fully wrap around it, and start licking at it.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2016, 04:08:46 pm »
Loretta gently giggled as she looked to the small red striped girl. She now seeing that she was going to be easy to train. But, she then looked to the one stripped in blue. She giving a smaller giggle as she saw her flop to the floor with a wet splat. But, it was something that was probably good for her. The water was steaming up and it was probably not going to help her anymore...Loretta could however...and she was going to do so. With no warning, and with almost ninja like skill, she positioned herself to be behind the writhing girl whom fell...and took hold of her hips. She forcing her to bring her bum up a little and DEEPLY licked against her folds.

Despite the water that had washed alot of the taste away, the sweetness that Loretta's tongue had taken was still quite surprising. She quick to take it into her maw as she ravenously murred and growled around her sex. The button in hand...if threat showed itself.

But the cooperative one whom held Ventus's length was being treated with , probably, the most heated musk ever given off. Ventus gently pet her head and his length also responded to her as it gave a powerful thump. It powerful enough that it was heard through the room. But Loretta, even as she pleased Sapphire, used her tail to gently drag across Ruby's wet folds.

She rewarding her as she gave a low growl over the folds of the more defiant one.~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2016, 12:54:02 am »
Sapphire barely had time to react until she shrieks as a literal bolt of lightning surged through her body when the Growlithe suddenly grabs her and slides her long canine tongue into her virgin folds.  The most it would have done to her new partner would make her tongue tingle though, so she could continue to drive in her tongue without worry as the Minun twists and moans from it.

Her sister shivers from the tail between her legs, redoubling her efforts to make sure to lick over the entire length as best she could.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2016, 04:13:06 pm »
The lovely girl behind the minum gave a small jump as she felt the shock run through her muzzle. But, it was a feeling she was all too used to at this point. With her time being here she had many kinds of punishments delivered not by her Lord, but from his butler. He was such an old style like man. Shock prods, chains, mace, you name it.~ Ventus was the one whom defended her from his own butler at times.~ But, in this time, she was able to show skills...and develop new ones...and master them both. Her tongue was able to lick right across her new friends cervix as it twisted and firmly teased and dragged against each and every bit of this tight and sweet canal as she could.

Ventus however sat still, and slowly murred louder and louder as his wants were now FIRMLY in the air. it could almost be seen as a small mist as the air was permeated with this thick musk. His length being near to the source as it thumped against her lips. ~ He slowly moved his hand to gingerly cup her cheek...and with a soft smile he uttered some words.

"Do not force yourself...~...We will...train with this..~"

He said as his hand slowly moved to be behind her head...~ He moving into position to do something, but, did not do so just yet..~