Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:21:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Mentor (Mino and FurrySeichi)  (Read 5557 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Mentor (Mino and FurrySeichi)
« on: February 10, 2017, 01:59:18 pm »
It was a slow day this day and it was just about to reach the end of the first part of the year. Patton, a world history teacher, was in a bit of a spot. Ever year so far he had not had a student fail his class and his teachings, he thought, were fine and totally understandable. But, one of his more prized students began to suddenly fail in his class. He not understanding why either as he saw his A+ student suddenly drop from an A to a C-...which was concerning.

He watched as the student he had clam up and show that he was not as interested as he once was. Did not raise his hand to ask questions...he seemed so shut off. So, at the end of this week and the second to last to the winter break, he had to do something to find out what was going on. He wanting to do all he could to save this student from a failing grade.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: Mentor (Mino and FurrySeichi)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 09:38:56 pm »
The student in question was a Rockruff girl, who currently sat with her feet up on the desk, leaning back in the chair with a rebellious fashion sense, including some torn clothes, vibrant colors in her hair, or rather head fur, and a piercing that made her right ear floppy.  But she certainly wasn't always that way.

This student was Alix Doyle, and up until this point she was a model student.  She was always on time, had a clean pressed uniform every day, paid attention in class, everything.  Her dream was to be a teacher, just like her mother, her father was a police officer, and both were day form Lycanroc, the models of society really.  And she was on the same path, but like anything, the changes to her current self were gradual, but anytime anyone asked why, they'd get the same kind of response.  Granted, they got worse and worse, starting with an embarrassed look away, to a fight at the dinner table just the night before where she literally told her parents to 'mind their own fucking business' and then stormed off to her room.  And of course, even though this was a half hour into the class, she'd only shown up a couple of minutes ago.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 09:04:26 pm »
Patton, with his candid look, could see that there was much in life that was missing from her. It troubling for him as he saw his start student suddenly turn into this very rebellious and hot tempered girl. It was so odd to see this transformation and the more he though about it, the more he began to wonder in what he was to do. He had to try something, it was odd not hearing from her after class like she used to. She was so filled with questions and always engaging.

But, now she looked like the more back washed students that came in. Uncaring and unwanting of anything. So, as the bell rang, he  looked right to her and his gaze was rather warm as he waved her over to his desk.

"Alix? Please do come to my desk. There is something we need to talk about."

He said with a soft sigh as he brought himself to stand, and stood next to the door. It was odd not trusting her now...and after he waved his goodbyes to the students, he closed the door. Making sure she did not move out...trust me...this large Houndoom, though kind of heart, always had a very piercing gaze..~

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 09:31:11 pm »
She clicks her tongue and rolls off the chair, landing on her feet, styled with some stylish socks specifically for anthros, though these were purple and decorated with skulls.  But she walked over to his desk, albeit ending by slamming her hand down onto the surface.  "Yeah? What the hell do you want teach?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 09:39:19 pm »
"Well, I guess i can expect where this conversation is already going to go...Well,  it about your grades Alix. You know if you do not pass this class that is basically one foot in the grave and will get you near to a year repeat...right?"

He said holding up the past few tests she had. From where she was in the beginning and to where she was now. She had A's though most of them and ...bam....sudden drop.

"What is going on Alix. I have been accepting it since these are the times when students find time to be hard to find...but you were never like this..So...I called your parents...They making some changes to the home...and moved your things.."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 05:14:43 am »
Alix smirks, not removing her hand from the desk as she proceeds to lay into him.  "Patton, I don't really give a shit if you try and get me to repeat a year, because I'm going to drop out!" She pulls away at this point to head for the door.  "That's what he did after all and he's doing fine for himself."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 12:23:59 pm »
"Whom is he?"
At this moment there was very gritted tone. It was more piercing than the tone of which his eyes even carried, though he, was kind to all through all the years he had worked there, this was the only time he let an old mind break though. Though a teacher...he was former military. None of his students knew of his prior life before becoming as such. So, though his temper had been easily contained, his eyes and voice can let some form of words slip out..
"And goof luck leaving, that door is locked from the out side...and...Mr. Ryard.."
As he said this the custodian was right there...and waving to the girl through the small window that let some of the hallway inside. He smiling quite cleverly and happily as he did.
"Is not going to let you are or I out till a very swift change is met. Now...sit...down."
If his eyes were seen now, they were glazed over and further more soul kill as smoke slightly began to leave his lips. Right now, with the permission of school and the parents of hers...he had a very flexible gape to go from...and he was willing to abuse it if need be.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 05:25:52 pm »
She freezes in her tracks, before going for the door only to see the stupid janitor's face on the other side.  And so, like any ill-mannered teen, her first instinct was to start kicking and pounding on the door.  "What the hell?! You can't lock me in here, let me out you freak!!"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 02:13:38 am »
"In this moment that will not happen. Right now, as of yesterday...I am a legal guardian."
 He said as he brought out a separate form out. Much like a form from CPS, a temporal adoption form...and her parents signed them. There was other words on them and notes from her parents to her, but, he knew that those words did not matter to a person whom no longer cared about them.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 03:25:22 pm »
Her eyes widened, shaking her head slowly as the realization catches up with her.  "No...way...they wouldn't do that, that's a forgery! You're just a fraud!" She grits her teeth and runs at him, swinging a punch for his face.  Though, even if Patton wasn't ex-military, the attack wouldn't do much, since most of her changes were attitude and appearance, that didn't translate to an actual ability to fight, so the punch was slow and weak.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 12:44:50 am »
He let her hit him. He could see for good reason that she would. But he could tell as well that she was not able to do much with it. She was still quite the frail sort of girl it seemed as the punch connected....His head did not even budge as it connected. But this did change his once calmer blue eyes to a blazing blood red as they looked right into her own. If eyes could kill a soul, his eyes could probably do it.
"Now you do actually understand it seems.."
His voice was more cold now...and he moved to place the forms away. He knowing that if he did hand them to her, they would probably be torn. Yes he had papers in other places as copies, but this was going to be the very ones he will keep on him at all times.
"And no, these are not forged. These were written and signed by your parents this very morning when you came to class. They giving them to me during lunch, in which you left campus to do. They were going to tell you, but, in their words. "She would not listen to us before or care to listen, why would she now?" "

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 10:39:53 am »
Hot tears burned in her eyes as she listened to the teacher tell her what her parents said about her, realizing at this point that...perhaps she fucked up.  But that's how a girl in love worked, but it was only the beginning of a realization, she was still majorly in a state of denial.  "Fuck you! Let me out of here, I'm going home!!" She runs away from the teacher and picks up a chair, ready to bust herself out through the window if she had to.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 11:11:32 am »
"If you bust that window, you will quickly find yourself in another prison. Is that what you really want?"
He said with a stern look to her. His voice still cold and blunt as he began to see her walls slowly begin to slow some glimmer that he saw in the past. But, he waved her over to the chair and her both and pointed to the spot in front of the large teachers desk.
"Now...your choice, 30 days...or 5 months?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 11:16:53 am »
She bites her lip, but drops the chair with a frustrated sigh, "fine you asshole.  You win.  Are you happy?" The girl rolls the chair, and sits down in it backwards to glare at him, though unflinchingly wouldn't be a good description, seeing his fiery gaze being unnerving.  Alix frowns, wondering why this wimpy teacher was suddenly seeming...intimidating to her, but her defiant nature was still present as she speaks.  "What the fuck do you want then?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 11:23:09 am »
"It is not what I want...to be honest all this was per request of your parents. Though you may not know, your father and I have quite a history. We were friends in high school. He went to join law enforcement...I wasted 15 years in the military."
His words seemed to grow ever so deep as he began to speak a little more...and to when he reached the very reason of why her father asked him to do what he was to do.
"Your father, knowing he could not place through a regiment of his work....I could. So, under your nose, he signed you for the Para-military academy school...in Lackwood."
In this, he moved another few forms out...they all filled out and they all signed by both her mother and her father. They were not going to say a thing about it which was why all of this was suddenly in the news now. Lackwood was both a correctional and military trooper training facility. Both coupled with young and old convicts and the most vets  of military. Most of which had been deployed many times.