Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:19:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Mentor (Mino and FurrySeichi)  (Read 5551 times)

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
Re: Mentor (Mino and FurrySeichi)
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 11:34:47 am »
If her eyes were wide before, they were basically just irises at this point as she made a grab for the form.  "LACKWOOD?! No! I can't! I have to stay here, I can't leave this town for any reason!" Her facade was definitely crumbling at this point as she gets up and slams her hands onto the desk.  "Please, I'll do anything to stay here, so don't send me away, I beg you!!"

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 11:37:31 am »
In this moment, he reached into the table once more, and pulled out the form once again. He looking the same through it all as he now held a far firm grip on it. He was not wanting that to happen twice.

"I already had the forms processed."

He then turned the form around...and showed a date.

"Tonight. You will leave from this school on a 4 hour ride to lackwood."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 11:42:58 am »
"T-Tonight?! WHAT?! When the hell was anyone going to tell me about this, this is bullshit!!" If her fangs were pressed together harder in frustration and anger, they'd probably break, but her unpracticed, latent abilities as a Pokemon were beginning to awaken as stones appeared and started swirling around her fist.  And with a super-effective attack like Stone Edge, even Patton would feel it when she swung her fist for him, which she was now in the midst of doing.  "FUCK YOU!!!"

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2017, 12:05:16 pm »
Oddly enough though he allowed her to do it, he looked her in the eyes as he suddenly spoke.
"Was it I whom signed this form?"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 12:18:16 pm »
Her fist impacted with the side of his head, but the energy required to do an attack that she didn't even know she was capable of drained her greatly, and she collapses onto her hands and knees.  "You may not be...but you're my guardian now right...aren't they...nulled or something...?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 12:40:20 pm »
"Sorry but now. These forms are very through, and if there was to be any changes to this, that would mean you would have to move into the home with me. Something I am not sure i can trust you with anymore to have such privilege."

He gently then brought his hands to place the forms right back into the drawer and as well as the temporal adoption papers.

"For the next 3 months you are under me and my name. Do not think for a moment that if you are to do something drastic in any means under me, I will book you a trip to prison. Since you would be in the academy it would be military jail till your 3 months are up. I am not going to treat you like my child. You are just another person under my roof. Understand?
"

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 07:02:52 pm »
"Y-Yes...I understand..." She says softly, tears falling on his floor as her fists clench.  But that's when she realized...she could just run away.  Maybe her boyfriend could let her shack up for a bit until her parents realize the error of their ways and put up missing posters for her or something, at which point she can offer to move back in and make them get this ridiculous idea out of their heads.  With this idea in mind, she nods and stands up, rubbing at her eyes, "what now?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 05:34:22 pm »
"Well, in this moment that is really up to you."
He said with a small look down to a sheet of paper on the desk. It was a form signed by her father and it held something quite interesting...It was a letter. It was short...and slightly splotched a little like it was wet in some moment before. But the words probably showed what he felt...
"Hello Alix...if you are reading this, odds are Patton told you what was to come. I say this with a heavy heart, but I do this cause I do care and love you. I know you may be thinking that if I did, I would not be placing you in this spot...But like you, I was also sent to where you are going.  But, like before as my parents done for me, there is an ultimatum...If you fight or refuse custody of this action, chosen by both myself and your mother, I will call the forces and have you placed under arrest...."

From this moment on, the words were beginning to smudge on the paper. His once clear writting becoming more etchy.

"Running...from military police is a federal offense...please...daughter please...do not run away from this...I tried once...and it molded me to be how I am now....I do not want you to go through that...
"With great love...and great sadness...Your father,
Benedict Rosin."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 09:42:48 pm »
Her own tears also smudged the letter as she read it, and in the end she tore it up and tossed it onto his desk in a pile, before placing her hands in her hoodie and turning away.  "Well let's go then teach.  Let's see the shitty house you're able to afford with your shitty salary."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2017, 09:52:14 pm »
"That wont be necessary."
Said a voice coming from the outside, it being one of the head council women in the school. The custodian unlocked and closed the door behind her when she walked in. He locking it back as well as the rather tall charmeleon began to speak.
"Like him, I also got the letter, and for this night alone you will be coming with me. All of your things are in my room and packed necessities for your trip. Also...mind your tongue around us. With these papers, do not think we would not hesitate in placing you there ahead of time."
Her voice was as cold as pattons as he nodded to her. He a bit angered by Alix, but he not in a state to say or do anything to her.
"Now, come...we have a long drive."

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 10:51:04 pm »
The girl snarls but manages to bite her tongue as she starts to walk out of the classroom, shoving her way past the Charmeleon, but making sure she got the last word when she suddenly turns on her heel and sticks her tongue out at both of them.  It was really childish and immature, but what else could she even do at this point with them threatening her the whole time?

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2017, 03:04:40 pm »
//Time skip~//

It was a long and annoying time for the lady as she brought the girl, not to her home, but to a motel. She keeping a haneous watch the same as she watched over the small girl whom now was a thorn to her side. it was a bit of a sick joke really. The only reason, however, that why she did even manage to accept the task of watching over Alix, and LOCKING them both into the room, was cause of her job as being a female. PAtton would have been met with law otherwise.

But,t he day came, and came quickly for her as that night came. The council woman giving ALix all she needed and more as she knew that she was going to be placed in a rather rough spot. In this place that she was going, Patton was there...and he was going to be a personal MTI/teacher for her. So, not much will change, but the side she will face when it came to Patton and his military drill hat.

So, there they waited, with the misses right outside the door and with her flames hot as she waited for the bus which was near...and Patton was there as well. Just in case that Alix tried to do anything stupid.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2017, 05:23:59 am »
The night may have passed quickly for the Rockruff, but it was far from uneventful.  All throughout the trip, and the stay in the motel, she desperately searched for a way to escape, but the old lizard proved to me more diligent than she thought.  She even tried to stay awake throughout the night, but all that's done is make her extremely tired, falling asleep on her feet whilst waiting for the bus.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 10:31:40 am »
When the Bus began to come around the corner Patton was actually in the school, he changing into some old fatigues he managed to find and bring with him. He surprised also that they also fit, including the hat. Though the uniform had changed, his own still held alot of respect. It was a uniform giving to special forces, much like the human Navy Seals. So, when the bus came humming by, it looked like a prison bus...holding some very prison like people. But, they all former marines, ranger, guard, airforce,....all of whom seen combat. So when they saw Patton come out of the school, they were quick to respond as Patton gave the first proud like yell he had done in many...many years.

"Hey! What they hell are you thinking!? Get your ass into the bus, we are not going to waste my time when you are dreaming of your boy meat!!"

As he spoke, his eyes, body, everything....changed. He had the perfect tone...and the men and women on the bus were ship shaped into that mindset as he practically roared into Alix's face.

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 12:34:43 pm »
Alix's eyes snapped open immediately at the sudden shouting, two parts of her fighting in that very instant for how she would respond.  However, her rebellious teenager facade just wasn't strong enough, especially when she saw the normally timid and lax teacher in his military uniform, and a sudden shift in presence that actually nearly made her wet herself as she straightens up.  "Wh-What?!"