Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:13:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45330 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2017, 07:20:50 am »
Lyon blinked a few times and he looks over at Sake and he didn't know what to say. Even though he was having trouble saying the words his face showing a gentle smile with a few tears in his eyes could tell what he was feeling but then a familiar voice could be heard "Ah Lyon! It's nice to see you out and about!" The blasotise blinked and turned to see Denos walking over to him and Sake. The Groudon chuckled a bit and has a huge grin on his face "Ah, good job on easing those nerves. I can't remember seeing you not shaking or hiding in your shell!" The large legendary makes a hardy laugh while Lyon was blushing and he rubs the back off his "G-Gosh..." Upon closer inspection of Denos there would some pink stains on his shirt and pants.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2017, 03:37:38 pm »
Sake knew as a butler it was not his place to ask for thanks upon doing his duty but every word Denos said to Lyon the skitty couldnt help but take great pride because it was his doing that got Lyon out this far into the mansion and without much assistance at all, Sake just stood back watching the pair with a large smile on his face but suddenly blinked a few times noticing that one of his masters seemed to have stained his clothing, he made a small gentle cough to draw some attention to him "Master Denos you seem to have stained your clothing with...um something?" Sake couldnt tell what teh pink stains had come from so he didnt want to throw out a guess incase he was way off so he just stuck with the word something to explain the stains over Denos clothing.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2017, 06:55:51 am »
Denos chuckled a bit after he heard about the stains on his clothes. "This? Ah that's just one of the butlers. A ditto who can could change into whatever I wanted. He seemed confident and was willing to try being a massage bed. He could hold that form for five minutes until he reverted back to normal and I ended up getting unintentionally slimed. We both laughed it off and got myself cleaned of mostly. I'm going to go change clothes. And Lyon?" The blastiose blinks once after hearing his name spoken "Y-Yes?" The groudon grinned before saying "Don't be afraid to peek in that room." He walks away while Lyon's face was turning pink "O-Oh...! Okay...!" He said before the legendary left the kitchen.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2017, 01:17:34 pm »
It seems the mansion had alot of very active butlers who were tasked with doing all sorts of duties, Sake was the same but they must have been going easy on him because it was his first day. When Denos left Sake walked up and tugged on Lyons hand to get his attention "what room is master Denos talking about?" Sake asked this because the mansions layout was still very new to him, he might have already seen the room or even been in it and didnt know but it was very unlikely because he had only ventured into about 3-4 rooms in the whole mansion and had seen only a few others then that.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2017, 06:28:47 am »
Lyon blinked a few times as he looked down at Sake and his face was bright pink "O-Oh...! He... was talking about... that room we pasted by... with all of the moaning..." He wanted to cover his face after he had said with his face starting to become a bit brighter.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2017, 02:56:08 pm »
"Ah..." Sake said nodding as he recalled the room Lyon was talking about, he had made usre to take a note of it himself anyway but this was a very enlightening piece of information which Sake wished to know more about "So...Master Lyon do you partake in the acts that go on in that room?" they did only have the moaning to go by to try and figure out what was going on just behind the door but it was very possible they both already knew what was causing the moaning.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2017, 07:46:27 am »
Lyon shakes his head a few times "N-No... I don't know much... I'm too nervous... B-But... Oh...!" He looks over and spots a nidoking and he leads Sake over to him "R-Randy...!" The nidoking was dressed in a gardener's outfit and he was quite bulky but he stood a bit shorter than the blastoise "Oh! Master Lyon! It's a surprise to see you here!" The turtle points to the neko and spoke "Can you explain what goes on that room?" The rhino's eyes lit up and he chuckled a bit "Oh~ Right! Not much to say but that room is one of the many "kink" rooms. That one there has a lot of bondage dear. Oh yes, I would use those ropes to tie down Wendel and gag him wi- whoops! I'm getting off track there...!" He chuckles a bit as he rubs the back of his head.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2017, 12:32:20 pm »
Sake wasnt too surprised as the workers of the mansion would need some time and a place to relax and fufill their desires, he had just never heard of such a place being within the mansion they actually worked and from the sounds of it the masters of the house also visited these rooms not just the workers, the fact that Lyon was able to ask about this was a great step forward for him because of the embarrassing subject matter but although he seemed a bit flustered he wasnt hiding away from the information given to him "so young master Lyon does that sound like something you would enjoy?" But before the tortoise could answer Sake turned his attention to the large purple rhino "does one need to be invited to enter or is it as simple as knocking on the door?" that question was mainly for himself but it serves the duel purpose of asking for Lyon.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2017, 05:33:40 am »
Randy chuckles a bit "Oh those rooms are very simple. Just knock on the door to see if it's occupied or not but even then most of us don't mind others going in. Denos is very generous to allow us butlers to have some time to ourselves and do whatever we wanted as long as its not disturbing the peace or anything unlawful." Lyon was still blushing and then spoke "Um... Randy...? C-could you get me a snack...?" The nidoking chuckled a bit "Sure master, one moment." After that he walked over a pantry loaded with various food items and he picks some pretzels and walks back to the two "Here you are master." He hands the turtle the snack and he takes them "T-Thank you...!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2017, 02:35:11 pm »
After hearing about how master Denos was so willing to allow his butlers to enjoy their employment by having a place to relax was very comforting, not many masters would do such a thing for the people who work for them "How many staff actually work in the mansion, i have seen two now i think and heard a few others..." Sake trailed off alittle bit as another question came to mind because he was alittle puzzled about something "i am the newest butler to be hired here but what happened to the person i am replacing? or am i just increasing the staff within the mansion?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2017, 06:24:11 am »
Randy rubs his head a few times "Master Denos has been trying to find more help with this mansion. A lot of things can go wrong so he tries to have a lot of help on hand. My guess is that you are a part of a growing line of butlers. I think there a total of twenty so you're number twenty one as the Master tries to find some maids but that task is way easier said than done."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2017, 02:42:41 pm »
Sake fluffed out the skirt part of his maid outfit and looked up at the nidoking "was there any reason he was requesting for a maid so much? is there a lack of female workers in the mansion because i have been forced into this uniform by request of master Denos" it was actually surprising that the nedoking hadnt mistaken sake for a girl due to his uniform and small petite size, he had the hips of a female there was no questioning that, he had a nice round little bubble butt hidden under the skirt but lacked any form of breasts and he didnt look much like a girl atleast thats what he thought but still the uniform should have made a mistake easy and yet the rhino didnt make it.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2017, 04:25:25 am »
Randy was a bit surprised to see Sake could wear the dress so well and was almost mistook him for being a female. He makes a small sigh and he nods once "Master Denos wanted to have an even split of butlers and maids. He didn't think he would have trouble finding any but he was sorely mistaken." Lyon was buys nibbling away at his snack.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2017, 01:36:16 pm »
"Ah..." that did answer Sake's question because it wasnt something he could bring up with Denos, it wasnt right to question his masters choice in uniform even if it was an odd one, he did try and protest at first but once that failed Sake had only two options wear the uniform or refuse to work within the mansion and this was Sake's first place of work so he didnt want to quit so quickly after getting the job "so i guess i am somewhere in the middle due to my unirom but i am a boy...still seems odd to me but its not to much hastle since nobody seems to be drawing attention to it."

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2017, 06:16:21 am »
Randy chuckled a bit "Ah that's easy. There are other butlers who like to cross dress and Denos has different closets for them. I think there... Three who like to dress like maids. A Gardevoir named Jay, a Machoke named Sam and a Deliburd named Terry. I think Sam likes to wear that same style that you have one only his is purple." Lyon had finished his snack and puts the wrapper down.