Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:48:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45300 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« on: May 26, 2017, 10:15:40 am »
It was a fine day at a large mansion. An anthro groudon steps out of his home and is about fifteen feet tall with muscles around his body although he is a bit on the chubby side thanks to his love of sweets but he is rather well know around this part of the land. His name is Denos and he was waiting outside of his home to meet his newest butler. "Hmm... I hope this doesn't take too long for him to show up..." He muttered checking his watch.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 10:40:11 am »
Denos had requested time and time again for a maid to be sent to serve him but the lack of available female servants meant that his request always had to be turned down, Maids were on such high demand these days but it seems that Denos had finally given in and just allowed the servicing company to send a butler instead of a maid, there wouldnt be much difference int he duties surely so the gender of the servant shouldnt be an issue.

Walking up the garden path towards the mansion was his new butler, a slender little pink haired neko boy named Sake, he hadnt been told any information about the position all he was told was it was urgent, as he walked up the path getting closer to the mansion with each step he chanted some small guide lines " A butler is polite, A butler is conscientious, A butler must do whatever their master commands" this was the last thing he said as he arrived at the massive front door, his little hand raising up before knocking on the door before returning to his side.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 11:04:19 am »
Denos heard the knocking and he turned to the door. He takes a deep breath and opens them up to see a small pink haired neko lad. He thought to himself that it would be a little tricky but he really needed some more help and with not having much luck finding maids he figured that there could a way to work around that little problem. He clears his throat before crouching down to see the boy eye to eye. "Greetings, you must be the new butler. I am Denos owner of the Corona Mansion."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 11:09:02 am »
The little neko flinched as the huge doors opened up and he was presented with his new maste, he had expected him to be large due to the size of the door but Sake hadnt expected him to be this large, Sake only stood 4ft tall and his new master was clearly almost three Sake's tall, the neko gulped loudly and bowed his head "yes sir i am Sake Sekido and i will be your new butler from this moment on" he remained bowing as now he was a servant to Denos and from this point on would only act upon his masters commands.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 10:19:48 pm »
Denos chuckled a bit as he heard him and watch the bow. "Ah perfect. Please come on in." He said calmly before getting on his feet and slowly walked inside and he want to leave the boy behind him.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 05:05:49 am »
Walking into the mansion Sake quickly noticed that everything seemed to be of equal size to his new master, everything was so huge compared to the small neko boy that he was already thinking it might be a mistake that he was taking up this position, there had to be somebody who was closer to Denos size who could act as his butler infact this weighed so heavyly on his mind he decided to ask "um...master Denos what sort of duties will i be needing to undertake while in your service...i just feel i may be too small to fufill the tasks i am given" Sake had always felt small but never more so then right now, it is because of this worry that he questioned his selection for this job simply because at the size difference between him and his new master it might take an hour just to make his masters bed, thats not even mentioning any of the other duties he would be expected to do as a butler.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 08:52:23 am by Bitesize »

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 09:48:52 pm »
Denos chuckled a bit as he decided to put Sake on his tail and he walked toward the master bedroom "Well I'm glad you asked that..." He waited until they were in the room before closing the door. "You think you might be doing much but I think that you'll only be needed in this room due to your size also... I would like you to take off your clothes."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 09:56:36 pm »
Sake really didnt mind being carried by his new master since it was only on his tail but the question of his duties had remained unanswered, even when let down from his masters tail in the huge master bedroom all he was told was this was the location his duties would be held although the neko boy couldnt help but flinch upon hearing the very first request his master had given him "Sir?...my clothes am i not dressed in proper attire?" he had came dressed in a classic butler suit and he thought that would have been enough but it seems his new master didnt like his current attire and he had to obey his master, he did do as commanded but at very slowly but he was very puzzled as to why his current attire wasnt proper enough for the positon he was undertaking.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 10:09:58 pm »
Denos makes a small sigh "Well I need to be honest with you... I has hoping to have a maid in the mansion but I wasn't having much luck finding one with them being in high demand... I figured I could have the newest butler... crossdress. I'm sure it won't be that bad since the other butlers I have are way too busy to come into my room without good reason." The groudon chuckled a bit as he finished talking.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 10:16:07 pm »
Sake had taken off the top half of his suit and had placed it to the side when Denos started talking and explaining himself to the neko, he was in the middle of unbuttoning his belt when it was revealed to him just what his duties would involve "so...you wish for me to crossdress?" Sake blushed as he had stopped undressing "i am not so sure how to feel about this demand of me master Denos, it is within your right as my master to ask this of me but...i request that you please reconsider" Sake so wanted this to be just a sick joke and that he didnt have to crossdress, he already looked rather girlish and he really didnt need this to further that point so he truely hoped it was just a joke being played on him by his new master or if not a joke then a test.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2017, 10:22:49 pm »
Denos huffed after he heard Sake speak to him "Reconsider what? None of the others have done it and I have already told you of the lack of maids..." He grabs a maid's outfit from a drawer and speaks lowly "Either put this on or else..." He got down once he finished speaking so he could lock eyes with the neko.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2017, 10:33:43 pm »
The threatening tone his master spoke to him caused him to release his beltline and allow his trousers to dropp to the floor, as he was stepping out of them he looked up at his master "dare i ask what the or else option is?" he imagined it was him being dismissed with a bad review of his service, his mind was so much on his duties and job that this seems like the worst possible outcome for the young butler but surely Denos could think up alot worse things to threaten him with.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2017, 10:49:08 pm »
Denos stared for a bit before he replied "Well... you can say that you'll out of a job... With your discharge I'll write a bad report and with that put pressure on that service along with a warning to others who might want to use that by saying that they are 'unreliable', 'disobedient' and 'impolite' to name a few words. I have influence across this land and I'm not afraid to show that..."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2017, 10:53:44 pm »
Sake blushed even deeper and gave his master a slight glare, this threat really did fluster the neko even more so then the embarrassment of the situation he found himself in, he now stood there in only his boxers with his arms outstretched to recieve the maids outfit with his face as red as it could be "okay master i shall wear the attire you have provided" he mumbled under his breath but still loud enough so Denos could hear him, it wasnt like he had much of a choice he could go against his masters wishes even if they were as strange as this one was.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2017, 11:01:50 pm »
Denos smiled after he heard that and he handed him the outfit before turning around. "That's good to hear." He said as he patiently waits for Sake to dress. He figured that he just staring at the neko might just make him have seconds thoughts so he watches out his window until the lad says that he's fully dressed.