Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:26:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45331 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 10:18:22 am »
Denos seemed to shrug off the comment thinking that it would help Lyon feel a little bit better. "I'm going to go check on the other butlers." With that said he leaves and Lyon starts to come out of his large shell.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2017, 03:35:45 pm »
Sake turned and mumbled as Denos made his leave but he never got a word out before the groudon left him with Lyon, he had wanted to question just what his actual duties were now and he seemed to be acting like a broken record because that seemed to be all he was asking but for some reason Denos hadnt really been giving him any straight answers so this caused the skitty neko to keep questioning it, he turned back to Lyon sighing slightly before giving the young master a small bow and maybe he would be alittle more helpful with the information given "what can i do to service you young master Lyon"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2017, 07:43:22 am »
Lyon was shaking slightly as he had a habit of clicking of his teeth. When he felt this urge to click he pulls out some gum from his shell but he doesn't chew on them yet as he asks "U-Um... A-anything would be n-nice..." He replied before popping the gum into his maw and began to nibble on it.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2017, 07:49:29 am »
Dealing with Lyon was going to be awkward Sake could already tell, he giggled lightly and shakes his head "no...no young master you see i am here to assist you in anything you need there for it is not my place make demands or requests" even the most simple instruction from Lyon would be a perk in this situation because Sake really wasnt sure what to do since this was his first day and had no idea of what tasks actually had to be done, this was very awkward since Sake didnt know what he needed to be instructed in and Lyon didnt seem very capable in giving instructions so it seems for the time being they were stuck doing nothing atleast until Lyon figured out something for his new tiny butler/maid to do.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2017, 05:29:05 am »
Lyon was still shaking a bit as he was now chewing his gum like crazy and started to blow a bubble. He was able to make a decent size bubble and used a combination of Water Gun and Ice Beam to make a squishy balloon. He held onto it for a while he gets an idea "Um... H-How about you... Er... Do something with this ball...?" This was quite overwhelming for the turtle since he wouldn't say much to anyone especially if it was giving an order.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2017, 12:56:02 pm »
It was a strange request to say the least but Sake reached out and took the frozen bubble of gum in his hands which because of the size difference between them ened up being more like a beachball to the skitty neko "Um...im not really sure what you would want me to do with it" he tossed it slightly in the air before catching it once more "hm it will only remain solid so long as the ice keeps the gum frozen and it is still alittle sticky so its not like we can play catch with it..." Sake really couldnt think what he was meant to do with the huge gummy ball it was truely an odd request for a butler to get from his master and Sake had to admit he was couldnt think of anything to do with it.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2017, 05:19:33 am »
Lyon nods once as he glanced at the ball he had made and he sat up getting ready to catch his new creation. He was a little shaky but at least he was willing to do something other than hide in his shell. His nerves were still quivering and he was mustering all of his strength to resist the urge to withdraw.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2017, 02:44:49 pm »
"okay i guess catch it is, we got until its starts to soften i guess" Sake chuckled as he tossed up the forzen bubble gum ball to Lyon, this was still not a duty in which Sake was too happy with but atleast it was easy and it was just like dealing with a small child because of how timid and shy Lyon seemed, he wasnt totally happy with his situation but atleast it would keep him in a job.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2017, 06:24:00 am »
Lyon seemed slightly flinch from the bubble coming at him but he does catch it and doesn't squeeze so hard that it would pop. He takes a deep breath before he tosses the pink sphere back before he spoke "Oh...! Um... I-I didn't catch your name...?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2017, 02:13:02 pm »
"oh yes...my name is Sake" the neko boy said catching the bubble ball, he could already feel it starting to soften and get slightly sticky but it wasnt his place to question his masters request so he wasnt prepared to stop this little game of catch until Lyon noticed and wanted to stop, this seemed to become more of a problem though as they tossed the ball between them because it only seemed to get softer with each pass and at this rate it was just a matter of time until it popped into a pink squishy mess, it was something Sake wasnt looking forward to so he hopes Lyon notices the state of the bubble soon before that happens or else one of them was going to become very messy very soon.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2017, 08:01:05 am »
Lyon carefully caught the ball before noticing it was getting softer and then he gently puts it near his trash can and pops it but popped as if it was a balloon and became a glob which landed in the can. "O-okay... That wasn't a g-good idea..." He sighed a bit as he looked at Sake "...W-What do you like to do...?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2017, 02:18:30 pm »
"oh no young master it wasnt a bad idea, lacking a real ball to play with you made due with what we had on hand so that was very quick thinking" Sake said trying to ignore the fact i twas his idea to play catch with the ballon because he wanted to make Lyon feel good about himself, then came the question that caused Sake to shudder "well if your speaking of my free time i dont think that is something my master should be interested in, while i am in service to you my interests do not matter i may only explore my own interests in my own free time and not waste my masters time with such things" Sake blushed knowing that was not the answer Lyon wanted but it was a truthful one.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2017, 07:58:08 am »
Lyon looks down a bit before he nods. He was curious about the neko boy but hearing that statement rang truth so he drops any other questions he had for him "I... see... Um..." He rubs the back of his head before he stands up "I... want to try to... leave this room..." He swallows nervously after saying that "I'm scared though..." He whimpers after saying that but he tries to inch toward the door. "D-Denos has been trying to get me outside again... But..." He looks away from the door feeling ashamed of himself "...I can't even get to the door..."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2017, 02:19:48 pm »
Sake smiled up at his young master and held out his hand which was tiny compared to the much larger hand of Lyon "there is nothing to worry about, there is truely nothing that could go wrong so long as we stick to the mansions grounds" Sake giggled as his hand remained out so Lyon could take it if he wished so they could try leaving the bedroom and perhaps even leaving the mansion itself "after all what does big guy like you have to worry about young master?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2017, 08:46:03 am »
Lyon carefully held on the tiny hand as he was making a huge swallow as they were making their way out of the door. The blastoise was shaking as he was trying to control his nerves but they weren't doing anything for him. He takes a deep breath and thinking about what the Groudon had said to him.