Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:07:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Too big to handle alone (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 27357 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Too big to handle alone (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2018, 07:34:52 am »
Fang chuckled a bit after he heard the answers and liked both of the answers he got. He flicks his tongue out again before he speaks. "Well now... Let's see here... Next question... How would you feel about a little wyvern flying around the room?" After he had asked that a small squeak could be heard before a couple of knocks on the door to the right of him.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2018, 04:08:03 pm »
Ino seemed more puzzled then ever, but Funaki seemed rather quick to catch on "im pretty good with pets and i can flutter ever so slightly" the tiny wings on her back flutter causing her bum to lift ever so slightly off the beanbag chair which caused Ino to chuckle "you would probably fly better if you were not so chubby" the arctic fox commented before turning to fang "im alright with it though"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2018, 08:44:27 am »
Fang chuckled a bit and he opened the door to where the sound was coming from and a three foot tall wyvern waddles in. From the looks of things it was a male and he was quite curious with the girls sitting. As the dragon was looking around making a few squeaks the naga pats him on the head "Ladies, this is Lee. He quite unique as he has flat teeth so tends to nibble on a lot of plants and plant-like material,

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2018, 03:01:57 pm »
The sudden introduction of what Fang considered a pet took the girls by surpise, sure fang was huge but that was because of his long snake like body but both girl stood only around the 4ft-5ft range so this large reptile that the naga had a sa pet was actually rather large to them, Funaki looked over fangs pet and chuckled "safe or not since its a plant eater do they even allow you to have pets so large? it must be like owning a cow?" the bat girl chuckled again but Ino wasnt so open to mock the pet, she was the smaller of the two females both in hight and in mass so the wyvern overall had more mass then the arctic fox due to its overall bulk.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 06:50:56 am »
Lee was a little confused with what the vulpine was saying and makes a confused squeak and Fang chuckled a bit from his pet's innocent nature. "He's quite unique and not many of these birth defects happen. I was able to convince my parents to keep him since he started off so small... I believe he was a few inches tall when he hatched."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 03:19:21 am »
The fox girl was still very much worried simply due to the pets size, it was like there was another person with them and she already wasnt too happy that Funaki was here since the fox girl had hoped it was just gonna be her and fang "h...he can be as gentle and playful or not but there is no getting around the face you got a cow sized lizard as a pet..." Ino was simply blurting things out now before she was even thinking which probably didnt look to good for her in fangs eyes, Funaki was perfectly fine with the introduction of the pet and couldnt help but tease the fox "calm down Ino its not like your a mouse and he brought out a cat, so its alittle larger then a pet has any right to be but Fangs a big guy so its about normal when you scale things up" that did help alittle but the bat girl did bring up one point which worried Ino even more "just...just what do you feed this thing?" once again she wasnt giving very positive responses or question ever since Fangs pet was introduced.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2018, 05:30:12 am »
Fang couldn't help but snicker while Lee was now aimlessly wandering around the room since he didn't have much attention to the girls so he didn't factor that in to the test he was thinking about but the question about food caught his attention and he couldn't help but laugh. "He has flat teeth like I said earlier so he just eats fruits, veggies, seeds, nuts, tofu, grains, noodles and homework. None of the teachers believe that Lee would do that but I have failed so many things so now I had to laminate the paper so he can't chew it." Just he said that the wyvern had found a paper airplane and began to nibble on it.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2018, 07:49:31 am »
Funaki chuckled at Fang's story about how that age old tale of pets eating homework was actually true for him but the bat girl was quick to tease the fox girl figuring she knew why the girl was so worried "you see Ino nothing to be worried about there is no fox in his diet so i think you can chill" this caused the fox girl to pount, puff out her cheeks and blush all without her even realising she was doing it "you...I...you!" Ino was too flustered to speak right from being teased by the bat girl but it didnt stop there as Funaki went alittle further "although i would watch it that fluffy tail of yours might be a tempting play thing or chew toy" the bat girl said chuckling again as the fox swings her tail around and hugged it while glaring at the large docile wyvern.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2018, 06:03:20 am »
Fang chuckled a bit after he heard that and Lee was now starting to play with the airplane and it would fumble to the ground since the wyvern had chewed it a bit it wouldn't fly but that didn't stop the beast from trying to make it fly again as he began to lob it into the air but only for it to plop onto the ground. The naga couldn't help but watch his pet being goofy and says "Well, he hasn't bitten anyone. I think he's too naive for his own good."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2018, 08:39:41 am »
"naive...seems pretty simple minded to me" Ino commented with a shrug before looking at fang and realising she wasnt doing herself any favours by speaking her mind here but she couldnt really recover from such a statement so she just stood there blushing and shaking, strangly Funaki actually came to back her up even though she had just been teasing her a few moments ago "we get it Ino your not an animal person, atleast not with pets so big but i guess you dont really see yourself working in a farm or zoo in the future do you?" the bat girl chuckled as she gave the fox a playful pat on the back to try and calm her, the pat caused Ino to flinch ever so slightly "yeah...being the runt of my litter would cause me to mistrust anything larger then me..." the fox girl said this and something seemed to snap into her mind as she wondered just why it was she was attracted to fang if this was her outlook on life? Fang might want to change the subject if there was anything he was trying to hide from the girls.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 04:37:29 am »
Fang chuckled a bit as he hears this information and he crossed his arms as he stared at Ino. "Mistrust anything larger than you... This makes it so interesting to have some complicated feelings then about me then?" He flicked his tongue a few times after speaking and at that point Lee gave up on trying to make the paper airplane to fly so now he waddles over to the naga and make a few squeaks at him.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2018, 03:16:00 pm »
Ino was actually really confused and conflicted about her feelings for Fang now, she knew she liked him and crushed on him for whatever reason but this mistrust was deeply rooted in her mind so why had she fallen for him so hard? Funaki was feeling the same thing but only slightly now that Ino had brought it up the bat girl had only ever seen Fang around campus a few times and talked maybe only once and yet she had such strong feelings for him it just didnt make much sense.

Both girls were feeling alittle conflicted as to why they were even here now, sure they had been invited over by somebody they were curhsing on but now both girls were trying to figure out why they felt this way about Fang and failing to come up with an answer.

(i was figuring hypnosis or just simple naga allure is what tempted them but it could very well be something Fang isnt even doing on purpose if you wanna play it like that but i do feel something has to explain why Fang is so damn sexy :P )

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2018, 06:41:50 am »
(I'll give it a try x3)

Fang couldn't help but bring up a subtle smile as he was waiting for a reply. He does take good care of his body and is in good health. His eyes seem to glow a nice shade of blue as he awaits for an answer. He wasn't very good with hypnosis but he figured he didn't need to practice that with his charms and his deep voice attracted a lot of attention. He feel that he doesn't need to work hard however, he does so that way he could feel more confident about being this smart, handsome serpent. He sometimes feels this attention is unnecessary but this is a good way to tell that his efforts are working although he does bring in trouble since he doesn't know how to turn off his alluring appearance.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2018, 03:02:49 am »
Although hypnosis wasnt the method he used he probaly couldnt help a very subtle bit of it being added in to his natural charm, this fact was pretty clear when Ino glanced up at him and shuddered seeming to be lost in his eyes for a moment "i...I trust you fang...i trust that you will do whats best for me" she said almost in a daze, he might very well not use hypnosis but he naturally had such an effect on others so long as they were not completely turned off by him, Funaki had felt she was the one winning in the questions and was getting closer to Fang but then Ino had to go and say a thing like that "i trust him more!" the bat girl blurted out before Ino's attention went away from fang and onto the batgirl "i trust him with my life" to which the bat responded "so do I!"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2018, 06:08:01 am »
Fang couldn't be chuckle after heard that the issue with trust and had more of it. He then speaks calmly. "Alright then, if you trust me... How about you guys play with Lee for a bit? He can be a bit of a handful but if you do trust me he will warm up to you once you've played with him enough." The wyvern squeaks a few times as he wasn't too sure what was going on before tilting his head sideways before making a confused chirp.