Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:21:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A Dog's toy (private between Dog and Yummy)  (Read 7326 times)

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
  • The cute and lovely one
  • Species: Keronian
  • XP: 69 XP
Re: A Dog's toy (private between Dog and Yummy)
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 04:09:23 pm »
"I can see. Makes them all the more loveable." I giggled, His paws also felt pretty smelly and sweaty, but i didn't mind, I welcomed that. I countinued to lick em then noticed billy had choose the growth cookie. I quickly backed away not wanting to be flattened even tho I had a fetish for paws. I would stand by and watch Billy as He would grow twice in size.

Hideaki murred softly and smiled as his tongue was licked.  He happily turned his head some licking dog while keeping his maw open wide. Knowing Dog would like the site of his maw. Hideaki exhaleing on Dog's face while doing so. The Fire type then would look over seeing Billy growing, towering over us even. "Yummy what did you do?" Hideaki asked.
"NO BODY KISSES BUTT BETTER THEN ME!" -Tamama

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

Figured I needed an easier way to share my kinks... soooo
https://www.f-list.net/c/tamama%20nitohei

Offline Dog in da grass

• Trainer
  • AWOOOOO
  • Species: Umbryena
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2012, 12:41:53 am »
They were slightly smelly but not much sweat was coated to them since most of the heat is filtered out though the large ears of the Terreon.  He wouldn't tower over them if he only stopped at two times his size (terreons being only around 2'7" to begin with)  though he had wound up eating two or three of the cookies as he lapped them into his maw. "I'm getting mighty big! I recon I could turn the table on a flygon now!" his tail starts to wag happily as he looks down at the yoshi and over at the two canines.

Dog's rings quickly blush red as he continues to gaze into the gaping maw of the large growlithe. "so sexy~" he grins  and happily inhales the warm, moist breath of the canine. he licks and kisses the tongue before glancing over to billy "what's going on?"

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2012, 12:58:32 am »
"He ate some cookies." I said blunty as I look up at him "More then 1 I belive." I said judgeing by the new size. I Turned around and gave a brief explanation about my cookies to Dog, mostly that I made them and what types I created and what they did. "Hehe.... so yeah, He ate a few growth cookies and well you see what happened." I giggled "Would you want one dog?" I asked innocently.

Hideaki looked at the Terreon's growth he sighed. "Well I gusse if he wanted it It's fine..." Hideaki thought to himself, then looked at dog. "If you pick one... don't let it be growth, Your inside me ya know." Hideaki said chuckleing a little shyly

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

Offline Dog in da grass

• Trainer
  • AWOOOOO
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2012, 01:04:12 am »
Dog grins and wags his tail "I'd either say urine or shrink though I'd rather be full size when Growlie here swallows me up" he chuckles and rubs his nose agsint the growlithe's "or rather Hideaki" he corrects himself.

Billy blushes and looks around "Never thought I'd ever become this big" his large powerful tail wags, even stronger now that he is giant sized.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 01:50:29 am »
I nodded "Urine it is then. " I smiled and handed the type of cookie to dog in reach for him to easyly snatch it in his maw. I would look back up at Billy "You sure you don't want to be a bit smaller? Your uh... kinda hard to interact with with this size...Unless were gonna throw a party in his belly..." I giggled, saying the last part mostly to myself tho I could easily have been heard by anyone.

Hideaki blushed as He was called by his old name, a name that kinda brought back memories. Then Hideaki blinked started thinking "W-wait u-urine? but were tied together, where are you gonna let it go?" He asked

Offline Dog in da grass

• Trainer
  • AWOOOOO
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2012, 04:09:32 am »
Dog quickly reaches head head out and takes the cookie up into his jaws "yeah urine" he chuckles, speaking with a full mouth.  "where else do you think it'd go" he muffledly teases the growlith as he starts to chew up the cookie before swallowing it down. dog grinning as he already feels his bladder filling up.

Billy nods "I think smaller would be good, not too interested in eatin up friends though" billy laughs "I'm not sure why Dog likes it so much though" his tail wags more and smacks a tree causing a loud crack to sound but not toppling over the tree. "yeah, smaller would be very good"

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2012, 11:55:07 am »
"Y-you can't be serious...I'm not your own personal bush to pee in you know." Hideaki said a bit nervously, not really looking forward to being pissed in, tho he would blush to. Thinking the idea of Dog takeing advantage of him like this was kinda hot.

I giggled a bit as his tail hit the tree. "ok well then... you ate a couple... lets see what we get with one shrink cookie." I said as I held up a shrink cookie. "Here catch." I said as I tossed it up into the air high enough to go above billy's head.

Offline Dog in da grass

• Trainer
  • AWOOOOO
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2012, 02:21:22 am »
"A bit late for that don't you say?" dog chuckles and blushes a bit, his rings turning orange in colour. he grins a look of contentment as he snuggles down onto Hideaki's back and into his fur. the umbryena murs softly as he begins to relive himself though his knot and into the rectum of his friend. The hot golden stream flows warmly up though the bowls and mixes along with the cum he had just sprayed in there not too long ago.

Billy opens his mouth wide and his massive jaws snap shut around the cookie.  he swallows it down without much problem "Think a single cookie could change it somethin good?"

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2012, 10:21:38 am »
"Well You ate a couple of growth cookies. so I'm thinking a shrink cookie should cancel out the effects of 1 of the growth cookies. I'll keep feeding you 1 shrink till we are at a comfortable size." I explained.

"I gusse but, still... why woul-ep" Hideaki gasped a bit feeling your urine fill his butt. The liquid felt much warmer then the cum he was filled with early but Hideaki actually found pleasure in it. He let his tounge lol again as he pants and murs, while letting his friend have his way.

Offline Dog in da grass

• Trainer
  • AWOOOOO
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2012, 03:13:24 am »
"hopefully it wont take too much" billy wags his tail as he begins to shrink down.

"See?" Dog teases the Growlithe "you're liking it already!" he murs as well as his bladder empties out into the bowls of his friend. the warm liquid flowing deep though Hideaki as dog hugs him around  his belly closely.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2012, 11:35:16 am »
I would watch billy would shrink to half the size of what he just was. "That good?" I asked

"S-shut up." Hideaki said as his face gets a bit red with blush.  Tho he still softly murrs as he is used. "Wow... think I'll have others pee in me more often..." He murred quietly to himself, hopeing dog didn't hear that, but most likely he did since he  wasn't that quiet.

Offline Dog in da grass

• Trainer
  • AWOOOOO
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2012, 03:06:03 am »
Billy nods, "yuppers" his tail wags as he stood a little taller than Hideaki but still considerably bigger.

Dog snickers more and murs as his flow ebbs off to a stop. On top of not being quite, dog's hearing is very keen and at that close range it'd be surprising if he didn't overhear it. "I'd be glad to help you out with that again" he grins and snuggles down on his fluffy friend.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2012, 11:52:19 am »
"Heh great." I smiled looking up at him. "Now uh. Eat this one." I smirked then tossed up a yiffy cookie.

"Heh.... just don't get carryed away pal." Hideaki smiled faintly "But anyway... I gusse It's about time I held up my end of the deal hu?" Hideaki asked rubbing his belly a bit, his insides felt full of urine and cum now.

Offline Dog in da grass

• Trainer
  • AWOOOOO
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2012, 10:44:34 pm »
billy snatches the other cookie up without question, chewing it up before gulping it down "what was that one?" he asks after it had allready landed inside of his stomach.

Dog laughs "I'll try not to" his tail wags  faster and rubs Hideaki's belly as well "can't wait to get inside you" he looks down as his member was still in the growlithe's rectum "well inside your stomach" he snickers and licks at his friend's side.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2012, 10:53:01 pm »
"A little late to ask now ain't it?" I giggled "But I'll tell you anyway, It was a yiffy cookie, soooo your gonna feel pretty horny for a good while."

"Well then... lets get to it." Hideaki smiles then steps forward to take the cock out of his butt. He then turned around and faced dog. "2 questions first. Head first or tail first? and Would you be going analy or oraly?" Hideaki asked