Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:05:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Reunited (HC and I)  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
  • Species: Charmander
Reunited (HC and I)
« on: May 05, 2012, 11:50:16 pm »
The sun hid behind the clouds as half the day had already passed, the small forest below alive with activity of Pokemon chasing each other, playing, eating their favorite foods, and just their daily activities. Jory had been wandering around the safer, more well known parts of the forest, trying not to cause any attention to himself as he simply strolled along, listening to the wind and trees above, smiling whenever a group of Eevee's or Pichu's, and sometimes a stray Furret, ran by as they were playfully chased around by a friend or family member. He sighed a little bit though as he was reminded time and time again of the one Eevee he'd met awhile back... one dear, sweet friend that he came across, who'd do pretty much anything for him. Ever since they met, he felt.... less alone, more lively and everything... not just for what she'd do for him, but what she meant to him. All this time he'd been looking for her... hoping to come across her one more time and at least say a proper farewell, though he could never find her, assuming to himself that she'd left the area, figuring it for the best in the end... though he could never shake the feeling of loneliness off.

He stopped in his walking and looked around, before grinning, getting an idea. He remembered where they first met, where it all started with them and the places they went in the forest and grassy fields just outside, and made a dash for it, determined to at least head to the areas where they were, thinking that she'd be there, at one of them... at least, he hoped.
You're always on my mind, forever in my heart, and the one that makes my life whole. I love you, so, so much... more than any word could ever hope to show.

Email me, or PM me for my Skype if you want to RP or continue RPing. I'm here, just not as much.

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
  • Species: Spinda
Re: Reunited (HC and I)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 09:20:39 pm »
As Jory had predicted, there was Isabelle sitting by the stream where they had first met. She splashed her paw around the water feeling the cool liquid dapen her fur. Her tail flicked softly behind her making her seem more cat like. Isabelle looked down at the many wather type pokemon swiming about the slow moving water as thoughts rushed back into her head from where she had met her first friend. She smiled softly as she rembered how she and Jory cam to be such good freinds in a matter of a day. They hadn't med in such a long time she began to feel lonely and seperated.
Warning:
Consuming Spinda may cause dizziness, nausea, excessive spinning, and hallucinations.

Warning: :everything stated above is a lie. We spinda are extremely delicious, if you can catch us.

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 07:47:52 pm »
The little Char ran as quick as he could, running over and past small bushes that stood in his way, and pushed some Pokemon as well to reach his destination faster. Soon he came across the area that seemed a bit familiar, his mind going back to the day they met and the area as well, this place looking quite a bit like it, giving him a bit of hope in finding her if she returned here. He sighed and looked around, scanning the bushes and behind trees, not seeing anything, until he pushed a few small shrubs out of the way. There, past the foliage, was a very familiar Eevee, enjoying herself it seemed with the simple stream that went by, the sight of her little paw flicking at the water made him aw silently to himself. He didn't know for sure if this was her or not, but he couldn't pass up the chance of asking... he hoped it was, and took three small steps forward. "I-Isabelle?" he asked timidly.
You're always on my mind, forever in my heart, and the one that makes my life whole. I love you, so, so much... more than any word could ever hope to show.

Email me, or PM me for my Skype if you want to RP or continue RPing. I'm here, just not as much.

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 08:06:51 pm »
Her ears perked and cought his voice twitching a little. The small Eevee tensed a bit hearing a strange voice and not seeing it. "Who's there, and how do you know my name?" She asked cautiously. She turned around to face her favorite, Charmnder standing right behind her. Isabelle charged directly at him tackling him to the ground. She cutely licked his cheek "Jory! Oh, I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed nuzzling him affectonaitly. Isabelle lay atop of Jory for the next few minuets gushing about how much she missed him, how she was so lonely, and how much joy she felt to see him. All the while prefroming cute loving actions to the Charmnder like nzzling him, licking his cheek, and rubbing their cheeks together. All that she said was true ever since that day had ended and the went seperate wasy she had found something to be missing, and there was a specfic Charmander shaped hole in her life that only one pokemon in their entire world could fill, and his name was Jory.
Warning:
Consuming Spinda may cause dizziness, nausea, excessive spinning, and hallucinations.

Warning: :everything stated above is a lie. We spinda are extremely delicious, if you can catch us.

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 03:21:51 pm »
Jory gasped as he was tackled by the small Eevee, surprised at her speed. He laughed and licked her back as she proved to him it was her indeed, the feeling of her soft, silky fur and the little tongue on his scales made him smile warmly, his heart fluttering with happiness and comfort for finally finding her again. "I've missed you too Isabelle! It's so good to see you again, I was so worried if something happened to you when I woke up." he said as he wrapped his arms around her little furry body, hugging her to his chest and belly. "I'm so, so happy you're alright Isabelle. I never thought I'd feel this way for anyone before." he said as he stroked her fur and murred gently.

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 08:52:45 pm »
She kept nuzzling him and showing her great affeaction to him. She giggled happily as he hugged her against his own body. She rest her head on his neack feeling warpth in the loving embrace "Don't ever leave me again..." She whispered softly. Isabelle's tail swayed back and forth, the soft fur brushing over the rest of Jory's body.

"Ahem..." Came a male voice from behind them. Isabelle looked up and saw a Sawsbuck standing above them. "Look, you two should know common decency. Either break it up or go somewhere else." He said sternly looking at them with cold pericing eyes.

The little Eevee's face immeditally plasterd with a heavy blush seeing that other pokemon were watching them. "Oh dear..." She burried her face against Jory trying to hide her embarasment form the world to see.
Warning:

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 10:41:59 pm »
Jory smiled and sighed happily as he held his sweet friend close to his warm body, her soft fur soothing to the touch for the naturally rough scales that he had. He murred quietly as his muzzle pressed against hers, nodding gently at her statement as he rubbed her ears slowly.

He jumped a bit as he heard the deep voice from behind them, his heart beat easily felt on the Eevee as he tried to calm himself from the rude comment of the Sawsbuck. He felt Isabelle lie her head on his chest, grinning a little at how adorable she looked from doing that, and lied a paw on her head gently to reassure her he was with her. "Hey, I don't want any trouble here, this is a good....no, a dear friend of mine, and I haven't seen her in a very long time." he stated flatly as he looked at the male as he watched them. "We aren't doing a thing wrong, if you don't like it, take your business somewhere else, simple as that."

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 11:46:25 pm »
He sighed at Jory's response. He looked the Charmander directly in the eyes "I don't care what you two do, but I thought you two would like som privacy since other are staring." He motioned to the small group of scattered Pokemon giving them either cold, sharp glares or akward stares. Isabelle blushed somewhat heavily noticing other were watching. He walked off leaving the two to their buisness.

She murred Softly as he cuddled her against his chest. Isabelle murred in approval as he rubbed her ear, it proved to be something she liked. She looked into Jory's eyes resting her head on his chest "Maybe he is right." SHe said hiding her face from the surronding Pokemon.
Warning:

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 02:16:49 am »
He looked at the others and blushed heavily as well, returning their glares with one of anger toward them and upset. He normally wouldn't do anything like this anyway, it was just such a happy time to have met a dear friend of his that he hadn't seen in awhile, and was ashamed of the others for being so heartless.

He looked at Isabelle and smiled, before giving a small nod and set her next to him so he could get up, though making sure to keep her hidden from the others staring. He began walking off into the deeper forest, before turning around and smiling at the one that approached them. "Thanks." he said, and motioned for Isabelle to follow.

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 06:33:29 pm »
Isabelle quickly dashed after jory hiding her embarased face from prying eyes.

The Swasbuck looked down at the Charmander "You're welcome. I had those feelings for someone else when i was young." He said smiling at the two. He walked off in his own direction leaving the two in privacy.

The little Eevee waled right in front of Jory. Instead of tripping him, however, she rubbed up against him like an affectionate feline. She sat down in his path blocking him from going any further "Jory, where should we go?" She asked sweetly "Because I don't want a repeat of what just happened. My den is a bit of a ways away , so we can go there. Unless yours's is closer."
Warning:

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 01:26:14 am »
Jory smiled as the Sawsbuck responded with that comment, giving a small nod as he dashed off into the bushes that lined the area into deeper woods. He looked down and grinned as he saw Isabelle right in front of him, nuzzling his legs when they finally stopped, and just in time for her too. With a gentle murring sound, he rubbed her fur slowly from her head to her tail, wanting to relax with her and not be bothered by others. He knew however they wouldn't be in full privacy till they went somewhere intended for it though, and gave a small sigh. He thought about what she offered, not knowing exactly how far she was from here, though he knew his place wasn't too far if she didn't mind a few minute run. "Hmm...well I'd be happy to have  you over in my cave if you like Isabelle. It's a bit away from here, but we should be back there soon if we keep a steady pace, though if yours isn't that far off, I could join you there~" he said with a joyous smile, giddy to just be around her.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 01:30:21 am by Jorythechar »

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 05:51:12 pm »
"Okay!" She said sweetly "Visiting your cave sounds perfect!" She nuzzled against him with strong affection. Isabelle's tail curled around Jory's waist goiving the effect that she was an animal skin he was wearing. She walked away from him tickling his stomach with her tail tip just before she sat herself down. The little Eevee looked up at her old friend with soft cute eyes "Shall we go then?" She asked sweetly.
Warning:

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2012, 08:34:18 pm »
Jory blushed and giggled from the feeling of Isabelle's soft, silky tail as it rubbed against him. He was overcome with joy as he walked with her, glad to know that she still really wanted to be with him, and not just ignore him or consider all of this just a one time thing, his heart fluttering at the thought of finding someone as cute and kind as her. "Sure thing~" he said in response to her question, before picking the little fluffball up in his arms and ran forward, careful to keep her safe from any tree branches or from slipping from his grasp as they traveled.

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 10:26:57 pm »
She giggled a little as he held her in his arms. The female Eevee felt safe as Jory held her close. She nuzzled against his chest affectionatly trying to get his attention but not so much to distract him from the path. She could feel his natural heat radiate off of his body making her feel increasingly comfortable. A sound resinated from her body, it resembled a puring noise but not quite. "So warm~" She cooed nuzzling against his neck now. The little fox pokemon watched the secenery pass them as Jory brought her closer to his living quarters.
Warning:

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 10:49:57 pm »
He grinned and looked down when there wasn't anything in the way of his path from running, and saw Isabelle nuzzling his chest, the sight making him murr gently as she commented on his heat. He looked up again and ran just a little faster as he was just about home, eager to set her down and talk with her finally in privacy this time. His fairly large cave was finally in sight, small bits of ivy hung down from the top of it as the rest grew around it, the little lizard happy to be home. "Here we are Isabelle~" he said as he gently let her down, a smile showing on his face.