Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:55:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Reunited (HC and I)  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
  • Species: Spinda
Re: Reunited (HC and I)
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 11:46:44 am »
She looked at his home with a bit of happiness seeing as how they would finally have some privacy for their own. As he set her down, isabelle looked up up as him with soft adoring eyes. "So this is where you live?" She as inquisitivly "I think it's a wonderful place." She nuzzled against his lower torso affectionatly. She wandered inside his cave along side of him staying close to his side. He eyes kept looking up at her Charmander friend with an affectioanate gaze. Her mind began to sink in amours though of Jory *Oh, I've missed him so much.* She thought *I never wan to loose him again. My Jory is too important to me.*
Warning:
Consuming Spinda may cause dizziness, nausea, excessive spinning, and hallucinations.

Warning: :everything stated above is a lie. We spinda are extremely delicious, if you can catch us.

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
  • Species: Charmander
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 02:30:36 pm »
He smiled as he watched the little Eevee walk with him, his heart fluttering in happiness, along with a bit of nervousness, not knowing how to really treat a guest in his home since no one really went in. He was just overall happy and adored by having Isabelle back in his life, something that truly made him happy, more than he could ever imagine with anyone or anything else. "You're so sweet Isabelle... thank you for everything~" he said as he leaned against a wall in the cave, the light much more dim thanks to being in the back of it. "Have you been alright alone?" he asked, thinking she was by the looks of things, though he wanted to make sure that nothing happened to her, and gave her a small rub on her head as he sat down.
You're always on my mind, forever in my heart, and the one that makes my life whole. I love you, so, so much... more than any word could ever hope to show.

Email me, or PM me for my Skype if you want to RP or continue RPing. I'm here, just not as much.

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 11:22:15 pm »
Her fox like eyes adjusted to the low light alowing her to see a bit easier. "Your're welcome." She said with nothing more but a mischevious grin. She let him rub her head and returned it with a small headbut into his stomach, which she thought casued him to fall onto his rear. "Uhh, I've been fine." She said, although it was a lie. Isabelle couldn't bring herself to tell him the real story and most likely cause him to worry and get himself worked up. "How have you been? By the look of this cave youve been quite lucky." She said smiling.
Warning:
Consuming Spinda may cause dizziness, nausea, excessive spinning, and hallucinations.

Warning: :everything stated above is a lie. We spinda are extremely delicious, if you can catch us.

Offline Jorythechar

• Gym leader
  • A total Derpmander
    • Furaffinity
  • Species: Charmander
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2012, 05:43:46 pm »
He blushed a little as she said you're welcome, the sight of her smile in the dim light of the sun on the walls from outside and his tailflame  gave him a possible idea of what she meant. The little lizard gasped when she headbutted his belly, not enough force to be painful, but enough for sure to knock him on his back, to which he quickly sat up and grinned shyly. Nothing however seemed out of the ordinary in her tone and expression when she told him she was alright, and decided to go along with it. He usually was very good at telling when something was, but this time he believed her, most likely from the overall joy of being with her again. He giggled a little when she mentioned the cave, before shaking his head. "Oh this? I've had this cave for quite awhile... had to fight allot of intruders to keep it mine. I'm always happy to offer help if they need it, but if someone wants my home.... heheh, I don't think so." the Charmander said with a flick of his tail and a little snort, before scooting next to the Eevee once more. "Would you like me to do anything for you Isabelle~?" he asked with a grin, not wanting to be non hospitable to his dear friend.
You're always on my mind, forever in my heart, and the one that makes my life whole. I love you, so, so much... more than any word could ever hope to show.

Email me, or PM me for my Skype if you want to RP or continue RPing. I'm here, just not as much.

Offline Heycaroline

• Gym leader
  • I swear on my spots
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 11:14:43 pm »
Isabelle was slightly releived to see that he bought into her little lie. She wouldn't know what to do, or say, if he found out the truth of what really happened durring the time of their seperation. "Wow," she said nuzzling into his chest "not only are youkind and a great friend but also brave, strong, and generous. Jory, you are truly amazing." She swooned. She looked up at him with a blank face then smiled "Jory I'm fine. Just being here with you is enough." She said happily. She walked over to him and flopped down onto his lap. She curled up and nuzzled into him "You're the best." She softly.
Warning: