Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:55:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Quest For Booty (Private between Yummy and Ryu)  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
  • The cute and lovely one
  • Species: Keronian
  • XP: 69 XP
Quest For Booty (Private between Yummy and Ryu)
« on: May 28, 2012, 12:06:03 am »
In late after noon in the forest as the sun was setting. A rather large growlithe along with an also large shinx, were walking together in the forest. The Fire type was larger then the Shinx by a few inches but they both were much bigger then average size due to lots of training without evolveing, and a few other things helped the growth as well. The Growlithe looked past the trees seeing the orange sun going down. "It's getting pretty late Kate. How about we call it a night for now?" The Growlithe Suggested as he looked and sniffs around for shelter. The Shinx frowns "But Hideaki.... We haven't even found a single clue of where my father might be." The Shix whimpered. "Don't worrys. There is always tomarrow and next week and so on. We have all the time in the world really so no need to rush. Tho I know how much you must want to meet him but other then that." Hideaki said then spotted a den in the side of a mountain. "Come on this way." The Fire type said as he went towards the den followed by The Shinx. He sniffed the ground. He couldn't pick up a scent of anyone, meaning no one stayed in this spot for a long time. "Ok it's safe here. So just lay down." Hideaki said. "I'm not even tired tho..." The Shinx groaned "Katie It-" "Yeah yeah yeah, The forest gets really dangerous at night blah blah I know." Katie said as he interupted Hideaki. Katie went inside and layed down. The Growlithe chukkled slightly and sat next to him.
"NO BODY KISSES BUTT BETTER THEN ME!" -Tamama

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

Figured I needed an easier way to share my kinks... soooo
https://www.f-list.net/c/tamama%20nitohei

Offline Ryu the Lucario

• Trainer
  • Species: Lucario
Re: Quest For Booty (Private between Yummy and Ryu)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 12:10:21 am »
Ryu was looking for some shelter as well, the Lucario just looking around for any general thing that could work as a shelter for him. He had soon noticed a den close to him, so he decided to check it out, hoping that the owner was out of it. His body was surrounded by a blue sheen of his excess Aura, so he would glow a bright azure blue when he stepped into the cavern. "Hmmm... this looks dry enough. I hope that no one's here..." he said to himself.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:32:42 am »
Katie sighed laying down. "Would letting you be on top help?" Hideaki asked and offered. "That and I won't hold back." Katie said Hideaki rolled his eyes ad sighed "Fine Fine." He said as he turned around presently his big butt for Katie. Katie Looked at the rump and grined. "Heh Jackpot." Katie chukkled as he quickly got up and grabed Hideaki's butt with his front paws. Katie's rear was also big bouncy and inviteing.

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

Offline Ryu the Lucario

• Trainer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 12:36:52 am »
Ryu soon heard voices as he hid behind a rock and tried his best to lower the glowing of his Aura, as he then noticed two Pokémon in front of him. Both of them were just rookie-level, but they were nearly twice or three times as big as they'd normally be. The Growlithe especially, as he was bigger than Ryu was tall! He noticed him turn around and present his big, juicy and fat rump to the Shinx, who instantly mounted him, but he got a nice glance of the fire-dog's puffy pucker, which had made him blush. He stayed hidden to see what'd happen next.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 01:23:03 am »
"Such a sexy booty you have Hideaki... you really should go subby more often." Katie said with a snicker while his cock erected as he was rubbing the butt in circles. Katie's cock erected thick and grew to about 10 inches. He would grind his cock between The Fire type's butt cheeks rubbing against the tailhole. "I do go subby... but only for those who I like. Not those that try to act all strong and bossy and stuff." Hideaki sighed in bliss his tail wagging slightly as he felt Katie grind his cock in between his buttcheeks. Hideaki steped back some so the cock was even further in between his buttcheeks. "You done teaseing me now?" Hideaki asked with a chukkle while looking back at Katie.

Offline Ryu the Lucario

• Trainer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 01:45:37 am »
Ryu kept watching as he blushed from seeing such a sexy view, especially seeing the Shinx's huge dick! It was 10 inches long and really thick, and he was now grinding it between the Growlithe's plump butt cheeks, seeing Hideaki step back to further smother the cock into his butt crack. "Maybe I could join them..." he said to himself as he felt his own cock grow hard, and he nodded to himself, stepping out from his hiding place. "Um, I hope I am not disturbing you two... but I was looking for some shelter here, too. Think we can share it?"

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 11:44:10 am »
"Yeah sure." Both hounds said without any surprise at all. They both noticed him long before but they also scensed he was no threat so they paid no attention to him. Hideaki's own cock erected, slowly out of his sheath erected his wet 12incher and a bit thicker then katie's. Katie now slowly guided the tip of his cock towards Hideaki's tailhole and with 1 big hump shoved the entire thing into him. His hips slaping into Hudeaki's, and they're large round balls the size of grapefruit also rested against eachother. After staying in this position for a bit Katie pulled out some and began to hump. pounding harshly into Hideaki's rear. Hideaki murred softly and rocked himself backwards, in harmony with Katie's humps.

Offline Ryu the Lucario

• Trainer
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 11:47:42 am »
Ryu smiled and nodded a bit as he'd at least have some shelter for the night. But then he noticed the two Pokémon going at it anyway, and he'd blush even worse, seeing Katie pound his huge, thick cock into Hideaki's fat, plump rear with loud smacks as Katie's hips slapped into Hideaki's rear, and their balls smacking together. His own canine cock erected as it was around 10 inches long, and no way near as thick as Hideaki's and Katie's. He'd murr at the scene, stroking his own cock a bit before he got an idea. "Um... think I can join in on you two?" he asked and looked towards Hideaki's huge cock. "You look like you could use some help."

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 12:20:48 pm »
"The more the merryer, Come on over here." Hideaki said as more of a command. He smirked already know what to do with the Lucario. Katie Would lean into Hideaki and picked up the pace of his humping and Hideaki rocked faster as well. "And here I thought i would have you all to myself for once." Katie giggled softly makeing low lustfull murrs as he humps. "Heh, Don't worry you will still be top dog in this." Hideaki murred, eagerly waiting for the Lucario.

Offline Ryu the Lucario

• Trainer
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 01:38:54 pm »
Ryu nodded and blushed a bit as he'd move over towards the big Growlithe, and that didn't just go for his body size; his cock was huge! "I will do my best." he said as he then crawled underneath the Growlithe, and began to rub his soft paws along the thick flesh pole, growling as he picked up his strong musk.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 02:29:28 pm »
Hideaki murred as his shaft was rubbed, his cock leaked out a thick glob of pre cum which shot onto the lucario's face. "So whats your name?" Hideaki asked as he moved over a bit so that his big dick would rest and rub against the Lucario's face. Being a fire type his large meat was very warm like the rest of him. He smirked as he took a front paw and grabed the back of the lucario's head and started pressing his face harder against the musky and wet cock, dragging his face along the underside of it.

Offline Ryu the Lucario

• Trainer
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 11:19:07 pm »
Ryu groaned a bit as the precum shot onto his face, and when the Growlithe began moving his big, thick cock over his face and pressing his head against it, dragging the underside of it along his face, he began to murr and growl softly from the musky heat he felt, and he kept rubbing, and even licking his big dick. "I'm Ryu. Who're you two?"

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 12:27:56 am »
"I am Hideaki, the one showing my butt a good time is my buddy Katie." Hideaki explained Then looked back at Katie "Slow down for a bit, till i can get him started." Hideaki said to katie. Katie rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine." He said as he gave 1 last very big pound to tease, then went a slow easy pace. Hideaki chukkled a bit and pulled Ryu's head away a bit. Hideaki had the tip of his big canine dick poke Ryu's mouth, wondering if Ryu would be able to get the hint without him haveing to actually make the command.

Offline Ryu the Lucario

• Trainer
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 11:31:30 pm »
"Nice to meet you both." Ryu said as he murred from the Fire-Type's strong musk, groaning as his head was pulled to the tip of his dick and had it poke his mouth. He smiled up at Hideaki as he got the hint and then pushed the cock into his mouth, suckling over the tip of it as he was enjoying himself.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 12:05:33 am »
Hideaki murred softly. Loveing the feeling of his butt getting humped by katie's big dick, and his own cock in his new butt buddy's mouth. Hideaki looked back at katie and nodded. Katie grined and started to plow the fire type's ass again. Hideaki howled a bit in pleasure as the humps get hard again this makeing Hideaki rock faster in return. On top of that his heavy rocking lead to him giveing heavy thrust down Ryu's maw.