Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:57:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A Ball and Pack of Wonders (Private between Sapphire and Yummy)  (Read 10958 times)

Offline Sapphire Takaishi

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
  • Species: Mewtwo (Mewtwo/fox hybrid)
  • XP: 32 XP
Re: A Ball and Pack of Wonders (Private between Sapphire and Yummy)
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 09:02:54 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby cuddled closer to each other and they snuggled more under the blanket and up to the pillow as they dreamed, then they rolled over onto their other side, cuddling their bellies and they hugged and curled up around them more as they moved slightly and their babies continued to sleep and dream, cuddling up more to their walls and each other and they shifted around a little. "Mmm... yeah..." "Mmm... so good..." The kids that had moved them did it as they were very confused and didn't know why they were there, having moved them so they wouldn't be bothered, or that shi wouldn't be bothered, and they continued to sleep in their rooms.
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
  • The cute and lovely one
  • Species: Keronian
  • XP: 69 XP
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 09:15:28 pm »
(I hope a Time skip is fine)

about 5 or 6 hours later Isamu and Junko had both awoken again. "Ug... what the heck are we doing here?" Isamu asked His mind takeing a bit of time to register. "Were at the house... to be male maids remember?"  Junko asked "you mean servents?" Isamu asked rolling his eyes. "hmm... nah Maid seems like a sexyer tittle." Junko Giggled "Regardless I don't remember signing up for this. What I don't want to do this hu?" Isamu asked with a yawn. "Well You do want to do this cause your not truely saying no to it." Junko smirked. Isamu blushed haveing nothing to say back to him. "Just hope they are in a good mood this time." Junko said as he stood up and stretched. Both of them putting thire pillow away.
"NO BODY KISSES BUTT BETTER THEN ME!" -Tamama

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

Figured I needed an easier way to share my kinks... soooo
https://www.f-list.net/c/tamama%20nitohei

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 09:38:45 pm »
(It's good. Would of been a post repeat anyways, in a way, for a while.)

Sapphire and Ruby slept for several hours, at least six, then they yawned as they woke up and they stretched, moving the blanket off of them and they carefully got out of bed and stood up slowly, after checking the time, then they stretched again and their bellies moved, their babies waking up and shifting and they yawned in them as they moved around and they floated to the door of their room. "Mmm... *Yawn* Time to be up... yeah. So much better... much better time." "Mmm... *Yawn* Yeah. So much better to wake up in the afternoon..." The kids slept for as long as they did and they yawned as they woke up and they got out of their beds, getting the youngest ones out of their cribs and they went to their doors and opened them to leave their rooms.
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2012, 10:05:38 pm »
One they were fully up now and washed they're faces a bit with the water again the went up to the door once again. "So gusse it's time for attempt number 2 bro." Junko said as he held the sing he had before. "I gusse but... what if it's still to soon?" Isamu asked. "Well we never know unless we try right?" Junko smiled then knocked again. "Well if your going to ask the same thing again atleast don't say maids..." Isamu groaned "aww but I Have the perfect outfits for us." Junko giggled as he knocked. "No way am I cross dressing. I hardly even ware anything then this back pack and thats how it's gonna stay." The sandshrew huffed as he crossed his arms and waited.

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2012, 10:49:25 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby left their room and they floated out to the main room where their kids were now, as they came out before them, then they looked confused by the knocking and several kids went to the windows, looking out them and they looked confused as they noticed the Sandshrew and Cyndaquil there, then the two of them went over to the door and they looked out the peephole this time, looking a little annoyed that it was them again and their bellies moved more as their babies woke up in them. "Mmm... let's see... what for lunch... huh?" "Mmm... something from the storage unit? Or the kitchen? Huh? Who's that?" "Eh... great. It's them again. Did they ever leave?" Shi sighed, then some kids told them they had fallen asleep outside the door and they moved them away so they wouldn't bother them. "Uh..." "Guess they didn't..." "Great..." Shi unlocked the door and opened it. "Yes? Now what do you two want?" "If it's about that stupid maid thing, we don't need any."

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 11:08:02 pm »
Junko frowned and slowly put away his sign. "Gusse we need a plan B..." Isamu thought in his head "Uhh heh... actually well uh we were uh... really just hopeing to make new friends is all. My kinky friend here just thought it would be a good idea to get a new master instead." The sandshrew explained "Yeah, I'm sorry just got a bit excitted really...Tho I hope we can atleast be friends... if you don't mind that is." Junko added tho felt a little awkward since he was asking total strangers to suddenly be friends.

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 11:24:37 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby gave them a very odd look, then they looked them over and 24 of hir kids looked past them curiously, looking a little interested in the Sandshrew, being Sandshrew/Mewtwo hybrids, two litters, and the two of them looked a little annoyed as their bellies moved more, their babies now awake in them and they moved around and kicked with some of them pressing against their walls. "Uh... we don't really have much experience at being owners, so we aren't interested in maids... and we don't know you." "You show up at a very early hour, offer a maid service, then try again at a better time? Still not interested... and we don't know you. Can't be friends if you don't know them..." He looked them over curiously, then he looked at hir and the rest of the kids tried to look past them. "Though... maybe it wouldn't hurt to get a litter each from them. I haven't had any hybrids of Cyndaquil or Sandshrew yet." "I have two litters of Sandshrew/Mewtwo hybrids, but no Cyndaquil hybrids. Though I wouldn't mind a third Sandshrew hybrid litter... heh. Well, of course I wouldn't. I love having kids." "Heh. So do I... thanks to you giving me the ability to, in addition to giving you more kids." "Hehe. Yeah..." "Maybe we could get to know them a little..." "Maybe..."

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 11:45:45 pm »
Junko and Isamu looked at eachother as they were talking about them then looked back up at the 2. "Well Yeah, thats how many friendships start, as strangers. Then we get to know eachother and it becomes a happy friend ship... or butt buddy ship even hehe." Isamu said giggleing a bit nearvously "Well uh, i gusse we should introduce ourselves now. My Name is Junko, a very big and lustfull cyndaquill." He said with a smile "And I'm Isamu, 2nd fastest thing alive." Isamu said "Oh and I have this ballnecklace/BackPack that carrys anything you could ever want." They both said at the same time in well sych, except for when Junko said ball necklace and Isamu said backpack.

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2012, 10:20:05 am »
Sapphire and Ruby stopped talking and they looked at him curiously, then they gave them a very odd look, staring at them and their bellies continued to move as their babies moved around and kicked more, getting more active and more of them pressed against their walls as they looked them over again. "Eh... yeah. True... Uh... okay? Weird... well, I'm Sapphire, a very heavily pregnant, herm Mewtwo with a very unique appearance, who loves getting pregnant and having kids. I'm a breeder." "Eh... okay? Weird... how can a Sandshrew be the second fastest thing alive... and what's the first? Eh, whatever. I'm Ruby, Sapphire's twin brother, and despite my pregnant belly, I'm fully male. The entrance to my uterus is in my tailhole. I'm also a breeder and I love getting pregnant and having kids too." The kids looked very confused and several of them stared as they looked past them. "The kids are mainly mine, from my many mates and others... but I got some from my twin too." "Some of the kids are mine... that I birthed, most from hir, but some are from others too."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 03:31:54 pm by Sapphire Takaishi »

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2012, 02:07:00 pm »
"Birth giveing male?" Junko reapeated in his mind then looked over at Isamu who had the same ability, but then back at the mewtwos. "Breeders hu? Well that sounds like fun...tho it would be my first time in awhile being the one plowing. Well it's nice to meet you both." Junko said as he rubbed the back of his head. Isamu smirked as Ruby asked how he can be the second fastest thing alive. "Gusse i'll prove myself. Watch the lake." Isamu then ran leaveing a trail of dust as he ran across the lake. Tho he moved so fast that it looked like he teleported if it wasn't for the foot steps and the water splashing some showing that he ran across it. "See?" He shouted and He then quickly came right back in less then a split second. "Uhh right... anyway... may we come in?" Junko asked

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2012, 03:58:33 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby looked at them curiously, idly picking up on the thoughts, then they giggled a little and their bellies moved more, their babies getting more active and they continued to move around and kick as more of them pressed against their walls and the kids looked curious, some of them backing up to let them in and they looked a little interested. "Hmm? Heh... well, I offered to give him the ability a couple years ago as he loves my belly, so I did. We have the same reproductive abilities, unlimited litter size and capacity, ability to get pregnant while pregnant, I can grow more breasts, he can grow more nipples, and many things involving our cocks, though he has just one uterus and I have two. Hehe." "Heh... though I don't have as many kids as my twin, as shi's been having them for a bit over five years now. Yeah. We're both breeders." They looked confused, then they looked very surprised as they looked out at the lake and several kids also looked surprised, some of them squeaking and they stared at them, then they backed up to let them in. "Uh... okay... whoa! Eh... whoa. You're fast. Okay... well, I believe you... yeah. You can." "Eh... whoa! Okay... I believe you. Wow... yeah. Come in."

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2012, 04:20:45 pm »
Both of them listened well to the abilitys they had, they seemed to be able to do many things for breeding apperently. "Sweet." They both said with a smile as they were allowed in. Once they steped aside they both happily walked in. Isamu grinning some, happy to surprise them with his speed. The 2 both curiously looking around  at the kids and the whole house in general. "Wow, this place looks alot bigger on the inside then the outside." Junko said. Isamu looked around the house then quickly ran outside and ran around the house to look at it from the outside then ran back in and looked on the inside. "Yeah your right." Isamu said. Junko facepawed "Did you really need to go and comfirm that?" Junko asked with a sigh "But yeah, It's a pretty nice place." Junko smiled.

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2012, 05:31:48 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby just looked very confused at seeing the Sandshrew run out and back in, then they just shrugged and closed the door after they were in, the kids looking at them curiously and the youngest ones cooed, then some of the kids went into the kitchen to get some lunch, several looking them over curiously and their bellies continued to move as their babies moved around and kicked more and they got more active with more of them pressing against their walls. "Eh...yeah. It is... and it has to be. It's bigger than it looks." "Uh... yeah. It is. Has to be as there are a ton of rooms... mainly for the kids." "With how many kids we both have, it has to be really huge to fit all of them. Heh... well, thank you. I built it." "Eh... yeah. Heh... I moved in with hir a while ago... at least a year or two. Was living somewhere else for a while before I moved, but now I live with hir."

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2012, 07:18:27 pm »
"I see... that makes scence." Junko said as he countinued to look around then sitting down after finding a chair or couch. "Um how many kids do you have all together?" Isamu asked out of curiousity as he sat next to Junko. Tho his attention span didn't last long as his stomach growled. "ugg.." He groaned as he held his belly before quickly takeing off his backpack and looking through it for some food.

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2012, 07:49:48 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby looked curious again, then they floated into the kitchen for lunch and some of the kids gathered around them curiously for a close look, most of them various hybrids, though there were many full breeds, and some came out with lunch and they sat down to eat it, the two of them looking in the kitchen and their bellies moved more as their babies got more active and they continued to move around and kick as more of them pressed against their walls. "Uh... a lot. I have too many to count." "Uh... a lot. Shi obviously has a lot more than I do." "We had a lot together, but most are from my mates and others." They looked in the kitchen for something to eat and they went through the cabinets and fridge, trying to decide what to have and some of the kids played with each other in the room. "Hmm... let's see... something from here? Or maybe the storage unit outside..." "Hmm... don't know... either would work..."