Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:36:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A Ball and Pack of Wonders (Private between Sapphire and Yummy)  (Read 10957 times)

Offline Sapphire Takaishi

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
  • Species: Mewtwo (Mewtwo/fox hybrid)
  • XP: 32 XP
Re: A Ball and Pack of Wonders (Private between Sapphire and Yummy)
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2012, 06:49:27 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby purred as they ate their cones and they relaxed more, scooting back against the armrests more and their bellies continued to move as their babies moved around and kicked more, getting more active and more of them pressed against their walls as they licked and nibbled on the ice cream part and the kids continued to play in their rooms, the ones that came out now playing in the main room. "Mmm... yum... hehe. Delicious ice cream cone..." "Mmm... yeah... delicious cone... hehe. Mmm..." "Mmm... so good... hehe. After we're done, we can rest for a bit before going out to pick berries." "Mmm... okay. Sounds good."
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
  • The cute and lovely one
  • Species: Keronian
  • XP: 69 XP
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2012, 08:47:54 pm »
Junko played around with it sitting on it and feeling all over it. "hmm....uuh..." He continued to feel around for some swith or something. "Ug...I give u-ACK!" He said grabed the side of the tip of the the star it moved forward, he quickly let up and it stopped. "Hmmm... it moves where I tilt?" He thought as he tried it again and moved across the ground with it.
"NO BODY KISSES BUTT BETTER THEN ME!" -Tamama

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

Figured I needed an easier way to share my kinks... soooo
https://www.f-list.net/c/tamama%20nitohei

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2012, 11:01:15 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby relaxed more as they ate and then eventually finished up the ice cream part, licking inside the cone and sucking to get the rest out and they started on the cones, shifting to get more comfortable and their bellies moved more as their babies got more active and they continued to move around and kick, more of them pressing against their walls and more of them kids came out of their rooms to play somewhere else, a few even going outside to play. "Mmm... now for the cone part... hehe. Delicious..." "Mmm... yeah... done with the ice cream part. Hehe. Now for the cone."
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2012, 11:27:11 pm »
"Heh wow this things is awesome, I can probably catch Isamu with this baby." Junko giggled then suddenly the thing started to fly quickly. Junko yelled a bit as he hung on tightly as the thing carried him off. Isamu was sitting in the tall tree where he and Junko were before they went to the house. He was resting a bit and when he looked up He saw the cyndaquill flying up and towards him. The Star luckly stopped before it accutally hit the tree or anything. "W-What the..." Was all Isamu could say. " Oh hey pal... hmm it brought me to you...dose it take me to where I litteraly think i want to go?" Junko thought outloud

A happy go lucky, game loving, anime freak here always looking for more new pals~ Oh and hopefully some Ham-ham or Kero-kero fun as well~

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2012, 02:11:54 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby ate more of their cones and they leaned against the armrests as they relaxed more and they stretched out again, nibbling on the cones and their bellies continued to move as their babies moved around and kicked more, getting more active and more of them pressed against their walls as they scooted back against the armrests the kids continued to play, more of them coming out of their rooms and a few more went outside to play. "Mmm... so good... hehe. Yeah... really good cone..." "Mmm... yeah. Really good cone. Hehe... hmm? The kids are coming out and some are going outside..." "Well, it is a nice day... I can see why they would go out." "Yeah... it is nice outside."

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2012, 09:33:59 pm »
"Umm.... Where the heck did you get that?" Isamu asked curiously. "Where else?" Junko giggled and held up his golden pokeball. "Come on, hop on, plenty of room." Junko offered. "Uh thanks but no thanks. I perfer the land not air." The sandshrew smirked as he ran down the tree and into a random direction. Junko grined following right behind him on the star. "Heh looks like I can finnaly keep up with you buddy." Junko giggled.

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2012, 09:26:31 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby continued to eat their cones and relaxed on the couch more, then they finished the cones and stretched, throwing the wrappers away in a nearby trash can and their bellies moved more as their babies got more active and they continued to move around and kick, more of them pressing against their walls and they hugged their bellies as the kids continued to play and more of them came out to play in another room with a few more going outside. "Mmm... yum... there we go... all done. Hehe. Now to rest for a while." "Mmm... yum... hehe. All done. Yeah... time to rest."

Offline Tamama Nitohei

• League champion
« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2012, 01:40:02 am »
"Hmm... A ride worth of me to ride then hu?" Isamu smirked as he hopped onto it next to Junko "Where you wanna go?" Junko asked "Dosen't matter just go go!." Isamu giggled happily and eagerly, and with that they took off in a random direction which would lead them back towards Sapphire and Ruby's home.

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2012, 02:38:09 pm »
Sapphire and Ruby stretched out and they relaxed more on the couch as they wrapped their arms around their bellies, holding them and they continued to move as their babies moved around and kicked more and they got more active, more of them pressing against their walls and the rest of the kids came out of their rooms to play somewhere else, several staying inside to play in the main room and more went outside. "Mmm... yeah. Rest for a little while... then we can gather up the kids, get the baskets, then go to the forest." "Mmm... yeah. Go berry picking with the kids later. Hehe."