Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:09:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Lavish love resort (Private)  (Read 5190 times)

Offline Sapphire Takaishi

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
  • Species: Mewtwo (Mewtwo/fox hybrid)
  • XP: 32 XP
Lavish love resort (Private)
« on: April 18, 2012, 07:51:23 pm »
Quote from: Dark AI
He would fall forward on to her holdin his chest as he started glowing he would Scream And more than his Voice would come out of his mouth there would he no one else around in or out side the room he kept clutching him self Parts of his body changeing in to difrent pokemon the screaming would get louder as the difrent pokemon body parts started pulling away from him manageing to Pull free all at once Sapphire would suddenly feel a lot of weight on her then she would see Dark laying on her steam comeing from him also on her was A female infernape a female Smeargul a female Joltic a female wailord a female beedril a female Blazakin and a female Rhyperior Each haveing huge bodies being very fat women

She would continue scrubbing the floor crying to loudly to here him
Sapphire looked extremely confused and shi managed to remove his cock from hir mouth, then shi looked very surprised and shi just stared at the new females on hir in addition to him, squirming and struggling under the weight and shi jiggled and rippled harder with hir fat spreading out on the bed due to the weight on hir, pushing and trying to get them off and hir belly continued to move as hir babies moved around and kicked more and they got more active, more of them pressing against hir walls and Ruby looked confused, then he touched her butt and groped it gently, trying to get her attention, and not knowing what was going on outside in the room, and his belly moved more as his cock remained hard. "Mmph?! Mmph... mrk... ah! Phew. There we go... whoa! Uh... what just happened here? Dark? Are you okay? And... who are you? What just happened? Looks like you ladies... just came out of him." "Uh... hello? Can you hear me? Wish I knew her name... they never told me. Uh... hello? I'm free and I want to play with you... master wants to cheer you up."
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:56:34 pm by Sapphire Takaishi »
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
  • Species: Lucario
Re: Lavish love resort (Private)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 12:12:03 am »
He grunted laying there
The girls started wakeing up

Stelart Yipped as her ass was grabbed "Ah master!"

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 08:55:37 pm »
Sapphire just looked very confused and shi jiggled and rippled as shi poked him lightly and looked the girls over, hir stomach growling again and hir belly moved more as hir babies got more active and they continued to move around and kick, more of them pressing against hir walls and shi grunted from a few hard kicks as shi squirmed and Ruby giggled, holding onto her and pre leaked out of his cock again as he humped a little. "Eh... hello? They're out... but waking up. Hmm... hungry... but I don't know why they're here or what happened... need food soon..." "Hehe... there we go... got your attention now. I want to play with you and cheer you up after I finally got myself free."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:29:10 pm by Sapphire Takaishi »
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 02:02:43 pm »
The girls grunted and groned a few looking around

She moaned loudly as she bucked her hips to his thrusting "Oh Master Oh master!"

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 02:27:05 pm »
Sapphire squirmed harder and shi jiggled and rippled more as shi tried to get them off hir, now getting a little uncomfortable due to all the weight on hir and hir belly continued to move as hir babies moved around and kicked more, getting more active and more of them pressed against hir walls as hir stomach growled louder, then shi grunted again from more hard kicks, hir babies getting a little restless and Ruby moaned as he pushed himself into her and he thrusted as he held on and more pre leaked out. "Oof... heavy... get off me... really... heavy... oof! Hungry... really hungry..." "Ah... oh... yeah..."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 11:00:05 am »
They looked at her then slowly getting off her

She moaned louder as he thrusted in to her

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 09:56:31 pm »
Sapphire panted a little and shi looked relieved as shi squirmed and shi jiggled and rippled harder, poking him a little and shi tried to wake him up as hir belly moved more and hir babies continued to move around and kick, getting more active and more of them pressed against hir walls as hir stomach growled loudly, grunting again from more hard kicks and hir babies got more restless as Ruby moaned louder and he thrusted harder, gripping and squeezing her ass and more pre leaked out as his belly moved. "Ah... better... thank you... don't know where you came from... but you just came out of him... oof! Ow... hungry... really... hungry..." "Ah... yeah... oh... yes... so good..."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 11:40:16 pm »
He would be laying On hir still out cold

She would moan loudly falling face first on to the floor "Ah! I am your play thing mast do what ever you want with me"

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 08:32:10 pm »
Sapphire looked concerned and shi poked him again as shi jiggled and rippled more, now wondering if shi should eat him while waiting for more food to come, unless the girls were the food, but shi would ask them to make sure before trying to eat them, and hir belly continued to move as hir babies moved around and kicked more, getting more active, and restless, and more of them pressed against hir walls as hir stomach growled even louder and shi wobbled from more kicks, reaching out to pull him closer and Ruby moaned louder as he thrusted hard and fast and his cock started to throb with more pre leaking out. "Uh... Dark? Hello... hmm. Maybe I should eat him while waiting for more food to come... so hungry... oof! Ow... unless... those girls are the food... but I need to ask them first. Don't want to just eat them and get them upset..." "Ah...! Yeah... take it... yes... so good... ah... oh... I'm close... yeah... so good..."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 10:15:49 pm »
It would be the safest place to keep him but the whailord the fattest of them all looked so tasty

She lated there not moaning or moveing leting her bee his toy

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 11:19:50 pm »
Sapphire looked away from him to look the girls over, then shi started to drool slightly as shi looked at the Wailord, blinking and shaking hir head when shi realized shi was drooling, then shi looked back at him and licked him a little, thinking that eating him would be a very good idea, as shi would keep him safe, but the Wailord looked delicious and would obviously make hir an even bigger blob, jiggling and rippling a lot and hir belly moved more as hir babies got more active and restless and they continued to move around and kick with more pressing against hir walls and hir stomach roared, followed by hard kicks. "Hmm... yeah... maybe I should... though... hmm. Maybe they are the food... huh? Whoa... the Wailord... look so... delicious... huh? Whoa... don't want to get carried away with staring... I started to drool. Heh... but still... she'd make me so huge... an even bigger blob... yeah... maybe I'll find out why they're here after I eat him." Ruby moaned louder and he held onto her tightly as he thrusted hard and fast, then he cried out as he pushed himself in as deep as he could and cum shot out with milk squirting out of his nipples, squirming and pushing on her hard and his belly moved more. "Ah... oh... so... close... ah!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!"

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 12:07:13 am »
The girls would look around now trying to oreant them selves

Steliart laied there makeing not a peep

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 09:59:19 pm »
(Now trying to what themselves?)

Sapphire looked at them again, then shi looked back at him and pulled him closer to lick, jigging and rippling more and hir belly continued to move as hir babies moved around and kicked more and hir stomach roared louder, then shi grunted louder from harder kicks, hir babies getting more active and restless and they pushed against hir walls hard as Ruby moaned louder and he held onto her tightly, more cum shooting out of his cock and more milk squirted out of his nipples as he leaned on her with his belly moving more. "Mmm... hmm. Guess I'll eat him and then ask them why they're hear... before I find out if they're the food that was ordered for me. So very hungry... he'll help me, but he won't be enough. I'll need more to eat then just him..." "Ah... oh... yeah... so good... going to fill you quite a bit before I go back out there... and back to the other one. Heh..."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:06:03 pm by Sapphire Takaishi »

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 10:52:20 pm »
He wouldnt wake up

The girls groned

Steliart layed there letting him do

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 11:01:16 pm »
(Okay... was that word pregnant?)

Sapphire looked concerned, then shi looked over at the girls again and shi got a little wet as hir sheath stirred, grunting and moving him off hir so shi could try to get up and shi jiggled and rippled as shi slowly floated up, moving off the bed and setting hirself upright and hir belly moved more as hir babies got more active and restless and they continued to move around and kick, making hir belly shake and jiggle and shi floated over to the girls curiously. "Uh... hello? Maybe he'll wake up later... wait... what are they doing? Looks like... fun. Maybe I'll go see. Just got to get him off... okay. Mmm... whoa... there. I may not be able to move around physically, but I can still float. Hmm... maybe going over to the biggest would be good..." Ruby panted hard and his cum and milk started to slow as he leaned on her more, wiggling and gripping her and his belly moved more. "Ah... yeah... so good..."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:42:49 pm by Sapphire Takaishi »