Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:49:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Lavish love resort (Private)  (Read 5192 times)

Offline Sapphire Takaishi

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
  • Species: Mewtwo (Mewtwo/fox hybrid)
  • XP: 32 XP
Re: Lavish love resort (Private)
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 12:18:19 pm »
Sapphire looked confused and the tint faded, then the glow faded from hir markings as shi finished with the healing and hir stomach gurgled loudly, now thinking about digesting him and hir belly moved more as hir babies got more active and they continued to move around and kick, more of them pressing against hir walls and jiggled and rippled harder as shi stared at her and Ruby moved closer, smiling at her and his belly moved as his babies got active and they moved around and kicked. "Uh... no. I said I'm not going to eat all of you... I'll just try for one. You're the one I chose as you look the most tasty, and you're the fattest. I'm not interested in the others really... well, not in that way, anyways." "It's okay... my twin sister isn't interested in you. No one's going to eat you... though you are cute."
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
  • Species: Lucario
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 02:05:59 pm »
"Is hell Cold" she Asked floding her Atms Across her large Breasts

The beedtil Blushed she was extreamly self contous about her body Especily giver how fat she was and how Shy she was normaly

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 03:03:40 pm »
Sapphire just looked even more confused, then hir stomach gurgled louder and shi slowly started to digest him, grunting from how hard hir babies were kicking and hir belly continued to move as they moved around and kicked more, more of them pressing against hir walls and they continued to complain as shi jiggled and rippled harder, Ruby looking curious, then he giggled a little and he came closer with his belly moving more. "Uh... what? Don't think it is... well, maybe I could wait for actual food to arrive... even though I'm extremely hungry... oof! Ow... and my babies are restless because of it..." "Hehe... well, I do like curvy girls... hell, my twin is just sexy and gorgeous like that... though shi might be getting too big... but curves are nice."
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 05:17:09 pm »
"The answer it NO" she Said

The bedrill blushed even deeper

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 06:20:46 pm »
Sapphire jumped a little and shi jiggled and rippled hard, then shi growled and glared at her before turning to float back over to the bed, looking for a phone or something to call down for food and hir stomach gurgled louder as shi continued to digest him and shi slowly got more fatter, still very hungry and hir belly moved more as hir babies got more active and they continued to move around and kick, pushing against hir walls harder and they complained more as hir stomach growled loudly and shi carefully sat down on the bed, holding hir belly and Ruby giggled again as he smiled and his belly moved more. "Ah! Didn't have to be so loud! Fine! I won't bother... find a way to get food myself... maybe calling for room service or something will work... oof! Better digest him too... and wait for him to reform..." "Well, it is true... you're very cute. Hehe..."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2012, 06:29:45 am »
the wailord Humphed turning around

The beedrill Blushed trying to hide her face with her Stingers

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2012, 11:13:53 pm »
Sapphire growled and grumbled and hir stomach gurgled louder as shi continued to digest him and shi slowly got fatter, searching for a phone and the number for room service and hir stomach growled as more fat came in and hir belly continued to move, hir babies moving around and kicking more and they got more active and restless as more of them pressed against hir walls hard, complaining louder in hir and Ruby giggled again as his belly moved more and he gave her a little hug. "Meh... don't want someone who's so loud with their choice... she still looks tasty... but I'm not eating her due to that attitude... now where's that phone...? Mmm... he should reform real soon..." "Hehe... aw... someone's shy... hehe."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2012, 11:22:07 pm »
the wailord humphed again

Dark would reform on the bed ut as his dragon form

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2012, 12:05:05 am »
Sapphire growled and shi formed and threw a very small Shadow ball at her as shi finished digesting and the fat stopped coming in, now fatter than earlier and shi jiggled and rippled as shi looked for a phone and the number for room service, then shi looked at the bed curiously and went over to it, carefully sitting down on it and hir belly moved more as hir babies got more active and restless and they continued to move around and kick with more of them pressing against hir walls hard. "Meh... now she's getting on my nerves... maybe I should eat her anyways. Okay... where's that... huh? Oh. He's a dragon again. Huh. Hehe."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2012, 10:01:00 pm »
she Would Turn And Look at hir "Do you want to start something If you were anyone Else you would Be churning in my stomach"

the Beedril Just blushed

Dark WOuld Grunt As he started to thrash about

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2012, 12:02:43 am »
Sapphire growled at her and hir fur tinted teal as shi glared and shi jiggled and rippled more, shifting to look at her and hir belly continued to move as hir babies moved around and kicked more and they got more active, more of them pressing against hir walls and hir stomach growled again, then shi grunted as hir babies kicked hard and complained, looking over at him curiously, then shi looked very confused and Ruby giggled. "Maybe... and you wouldn't dare... I'd be out of you quick and would eat you if you tried. Maybe I should eat you anyways for that attitude... huh? Uh... that doesn't look good..."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2012, 12:37:29 am »
she growled back "Your Just some Spoiled Bitch that Gets Everything handed to you on a silver platter By The manager of this place you dont even think about all the money He is losing makeing you and you r stupid Brother happy"

the beedrill cryed again

Dark Kept shakeing and thrashing about As his skin started turning Grayish Black

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2012, 08:39:31 pm »
(Okay... that insult will get her eaten.)

Sapphire suddenly looked away from him, then shi snarled and the tint quickly spread across hir fur as hir claws and tail spikes came out, forming and throwing a large Shadow ball at her now and hir markings started to glow as shi reached out for her and shi grabbed her and pulled her over, jiggling and rippling more and hir stomach growled loudly as hir belly moved more and hir babies continued to move around and kick, more of them pressing against hir walls and Ruby looked up as he could hear the conversation, then he growled and his fur tinted teal, going over to them and shi looked back at Dark, then shi looked very confused and concerned. "What?! Hey!!! I am not spoiled, you stupid fat bitch! Now you're going to get eaten for that!! How the hell would I know how much money is being spent?! Who is the manager of the place, anyways?! I don't get everything handed to me!" "Huh? Hey!!!!! Sorry... I'll come back for you. I am not stupid, you fat stupid bitch!!!!! I can hear everything you're saying!!!" "Huh? Ah! Uh... what's going on?"

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2012, 09:08:31 pm »
(LOL the mamager is the one laying on the bed the one giveing Hir Everything she ever asks for Not even Hesatating)

she would Dodge very well for a pokemon her size "He is right there you idiot" she pointed To Dark laying on the Bed as his thrashing continued

the Bee drill would Shreak loudly again

Dark would Continue to Trash about the sound of Bones Cracking And poping sure to get everyones atention over the Sheraking as his body kept changeing

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2012, 10:50:22 pm »
(Oh. Well, I didn't know that... and also the one who fattened me a lot against my will... she'll still get eaten when I get the chance, and any attempts at getting eaten myself won't work.)

Sapphire growled loudly and hir forehead jewel started to change into hir horn, then shi jumped from the loud cracking and popping and the changes stopped and reversed, jiggling and rippling hard and shi looked confused, then shi looked at him and just stared, confused about what was going on and hir belly continued to move as hir babies moved around and kicked more and they got more active and restless, complaining with more of them pressing against hir walls and hir stomach growled loudly as Ruby winced again, then he saw what was happening and looked very confused. "Hey!!!! I am not an idiot, you idiot! Ah! Huh? What, him? He's the manager? I didn't know that! He's just been... with me, got me a lot of food... made me comfy... wanted me really fat... fattened me a lot against my will... eh... what's going on? What's happening to him?" "Ah! Not again... huh? Whoa! What's going on?"