Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:50:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Lavish love resort (Private)  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Sapphire Takaishi

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
  • Species: Mewtwo (Mewtwo/fox hybrid)
  • XP: 32 XP
Re: Lavish love resort (Private)
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2012, 11:37:17 pm »
(Eh... then how can I catch her? I do want to eat her. If I catch her, I'll go back to the room and eat her there, then watch him finish changing if he hadn't done so already.)

Sapphire flew through the steam and shi sped up as shi jiggled and rippled harder and shi sent out tentacles from hir back, trying to grab her with them and hir psychic powers and hir belly continued to move as hir babies moved around and kicked harder and they continued to complain loudly, pushing on hir walls hard and hir stomach roared louder as Ruby focused on healing her, then he looked concerned and moved his hand away from her face, holding her with both arms and he continued the healing to get rid of the bruise. "Get over here!!!! I will catch you to eat you!" "Okay... got to... huh? Uh... oh. Sorry... I can still heal you without touching you... I'm sorry... my twin is usually accurate with hir moves, but that one somehow missed... even though Aura Sphere is accurate... and never misses. When shi's calm again, I can try to see if I can get hir to apologize to you."
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
  • Species: Lucario
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2012, 12:25:28 am »
(No no no I mean this fighting...)

pepper sniffled wiping the tears from her face

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2012, 08:27:01 pm »
(Oh. Uh... okay. So... what? I can just chase her till I catch her? I can stop the fighting to focus on chasing her...)

Sapphire quickly sped up and shi flew towards her as shi went through the steam and shi sent the tentacles after her, reaching out and trying to grab her and shi jiggled and rippled harder as hir belly moved more and hir babies continued to move around and kick, getting more active and restless and they complained louder as they continued to push against hir walls hard and Ruby cuddled her a little, hugging and nuzzling and he continued to heal her. "I'm going to catch you!!!" "That's it... let master heal you... it won't take me too long..."
My kink list I'm a very kinky herm Mewtwo who loves being pregnant, and getting pregnant with even more kids. Hehe. I'm a breeder who loves having kids.

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2012, 05:07:40 am »
(If you catch her and eat he this bitterness will only continue)

she nodded sniffling again letting him work

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2012, 09:41:56 pm »
(Eh... oh. Well, what can I do? I'm starving...)

Sapphire growled and shi stopped chasing after hir and landed in the hallway, then shi panted and grunted from many hard kicks and pushes, trying to ignore hir roaring stomach and complaining babies and hir belly continued to move as they moved around and kicked more, getting more active and restless and shi started to change back as shi carefully turned around and headed back to the room, holding hir belly and shi jiggled and rippled more as Ruby held her and he continued to heal her, being gentle with it and he nuzzled her more. "Grr... hoo... damn bitch... I can't catch up to her... so damn hungry... oof! Ow... I think I'll just go back... and find something else to eat..."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2012, 12:44:46 am »
(Eat other patrins at the hotel)

she nuzzled him back gently still abit shooken up by wakeing up to being hit by an atack

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2012, 06:36:39 pm »
(Oh. Okay. Hopefully they're big enough... hehe.)

Sapphire floated back to the room and shi continued to change back as shi jiggled and rippled more and hir stomach continued to roar loudly, whining and grunting from many hard kicks and hir belly moved and wobbled more as hir babies got more active and restless, complaining louder and they continued to move around and kick as they pressed against hir walls hard and Ruby held her close and healed her, the glow eventually fading from his markings as he finished up and he nuzzled her a little more. "Meh... she would of been perfect for me... oof! Ow... really need to eat something... hopefully something big and fat... maybe I can find others here that I can eat... they'll reform... yeah. Find others to eat, then go back to the room to check on him..." "Mmm... just a little more... there. All healed. Must of been one hell of a wake up call... you were asleep when I came back out of the bathroom."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2012, 10:29:09 pm »
(She can eat as many as she wants)
 there would be Several doors on the floor

She nodded shakeing abit

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2012, 07:21:08 pm »
(Ooh. Okay. Hehe.)

Sapphire floated down the hall a little more and shi held hir moving and jiggling belly as shi jiggled and rippled more, then shi noticed several other doors and stopped by one of them, trying the handle to see if it was unlocked, then shi unlocked it psychically, if it was locked, and shi opened the door to look inside, grunting again from more hard kicks and hir belly continued to move as hir stomach roared louder and hir babies moved around and kicked more, complaining louder and they pressed against hir walls harder and Ruby looked curious, then he hugged her again and cuddled a little. "Hungry... starving... I really need food... I want to be so much fatter... huh? Oh. Other rooms... maybe I'll find something in them... and these are on the way back to my room." "Are you going to be okay now? Do you want master to help you feel better? I could play with you again... now that I'm done with the other. Heh. You were really determined to get a lot out of me..."

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2012, 04:16:37 am »
the first room would be empty

she nodded sniffling abit

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2012, 10:57:20 am »
Sapphire growled in disappointment when shi found the room was empty, then shi left and tried the one next to it, unlocking and opening the door and shi looked in the next room as hir stomach roared louder and shi jiggled and rippled harder from hir belly moving a lot more, hir babies complaining louder and they continued to move around and kick as they pressed against hir walls harder and Ruby nuzzled her again, reaching up to touch her face gently and he licked her a little. "Nothing... it's empty. Maybe the next one will have something... oof! Ow... I really need food..." "It's okay... I'm here for you. Do you want to do anything?"

Offline Dark AI

• League champion
  • Hungry Lucario
    • My FA
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2012, 11:24:16 pm »
"Shh what was that..." a voice came from be hind the door as hir stomach sounded off

She held him tightly still a bit shaken up it would seem like just some love and attention were all that she needed now

• League champion
  • Pregnant breeder
    • FurAffinity account
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2012, 11:34:58 pm »
Sapphire blinked and looked surprised, then shi looked very embarrassed and shi blushed as shi carefully listened, fiddling with the lock on the door and shi got it ready to open as shi jiggled and rippled harder and hir belly moved a lot more, now trying to quiet hir stomach and complaining babies and shi carefully opened the door to look inside as they moved around and kicked hard with several pressing against hir walls hard, getting more restless and Ruby held her close as he nuzzled again and he licked her softly and cuddled. "Eh... okay... that answered my curiosity about anyone being in there... and I really need food soon... stomach is too loud and whoever's in here heard it. Let's see... just going to take a peek and see who's in here..." "Mmm... I think I'll just give you some love and attention... you look like you really need some."