Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:59:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Winter and Spring (Private between Lex and Cecilix)  (Read 6771 times)

Offline Cecilix

• Gym leader
  • The Twilight Dweller
  • Species: Laquatina/Twilight Dragon
Winter and Spring (Private between Lex and Cecilix)
« on: April 19, 2012, 10:13:04 am »
It was a bright, glorious day as Glacier walked down the path to town. He was carrying a basket of Ice Cream, home made himself from the finest of ingredients. Soon he came upon the fork in the road, to which he walked down the right side. He breathed in and smiled, admiring the floral arrangement nearby. "Such a lovely day today for ice cream" he said with a smile to himself, humming along merrily

Gardecia awoke soundlessly within her floral bed, not letting the petals of her large flower open just yet. The yellow bulb surrounding her would rise and fall in time with her relaxed breathing, as the sun woke her up. Her light amber eyes blinked for a bit within the confines of her bulb, and she smiled.
Finally, she opened her petals, the yellow bulb spreading to reveal her blue body and yellow flowers in her amber hair as she stretched gorgeously, her C-cup sized breasts bobbing softly as she stretched happily in the sunlight.

Glacier soon arrived in town, promptly heading over to the store to sell his goods. "Ah, good morning Glacier!" said the shopkeeper as he entered the store. "Got some more of that ice cream, huh?" Glacier grinned and held up the basket. "Yes sir, i brought Rocky Road and Vanilla." He set the basket down on the counter as the shopkeeper opened the basket and peered inside. "That'll be good enough for the day." He reached into his pocket and smiled. "Here ya go, 200 HL"

Gardecia smiled happily, spreading her arms and letting the sunlight stream down on her body body, the flowers on her head opening up to the sunlight as well. A playful, happy smile spread across her lips as she basked in the sun's rays, the sunlight giving her strength. "Aaaahhh. Another beautiful day." she said pleasantly, her arms laid acroos her outstretched flower petals now.

Offline LexTheNinetales

• Spam Blaster
  • IRC Staff
  • League champion
  • Legendary lover <3
  • Species: Ninetales
  • XP: 12800 XP
Re: Winter and Spring (Private between Lex and Cecilix)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 02:53:02 pm »
Glacier smiled and took the money, placing it in his pocket as he walked out of the store. He stretched and yawned lazily, walking to the nearby field to rest

Offline Cecilix

• Gym leader
  • The Twilight Dweller
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:52:23 pm »
Gardecia smiled, and hopped around for a bit, the sun making her feel alive and fresh. She spotted a being approaching into her field from town, and watched the figure curiously, her amber eyes following the figure.

Offline LexTheNinetales

• Spam Blaster
  • IRC Staff
  • League champion
  • Legendary lover <3
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 07:47:26 am »
The glaceon soon sat down in the field, stretching out onto his back. "Mmh... this should make for a nice resting spot" Glacier murred, laying out on his back and starting to doze off

Offline Cecilix

• Gym leader
  • The Twilight Dweller
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 11:54:59 am »
Gardecia wandered curiously over to the figure laying dow in the field, bouncing over on the spring-like vine below her flower. The yellow petals bounced in time with her as she moved closer, her C-cup breasts bouncing freely with the movement

Offline LexTheNinetales

• Spam Blaster
  • IRC Staff
  • League champion
  • Legendary lover <3
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 07:05:02 am »
Glacier continued to snore softly, his face in a gentle pose as his flap covered his deep, purple eyes. he would not be aware he was being watched by a strange creature, seeing how carefree he usually was

Offline Cecilix

• Gym leader
  • The Twilight Dweller
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 09:26:31 am »
Gardecia continued to bounce towards him, her movement actually rustling the grass and flowers of the field in her movement, letting him know she was approaching. Before he could've reacted to the noise though, she was there, and was leaning over him, her C-cup breasts dangling underneath her body as she leaned over him, hands on her hips. "Now what do we have here?" she said, her voice nearly mystifying in the smoothness and near lustiness of it.

Offline LexTheNinetales

• Spam Blaster
  • IRC Staff
  • League champion
  • Legendary lover <3
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 09:28:53 am »
"..hmm?" he opened his eyes slowly and blinked, before getting startled. "Ah!" he yelped, looking up at her. "What are you?" he asked

Offline Cecilix

• Gym leader
  • The Twilight Dweller
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 02:20:12 pm »
"Huh, poor boy doesn't know what a Belladonna is, huh?" she said, wiggling her breasts back and forth teasingly over him. "Let me guess, you're a Glaceon right?" she asked, a pleasant smile on her lips as she leaned over him.

Offline LexTheNinetales

• Spam Blaster
  • IRC Staff
  • League champion
  • Legendary lover <3
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 02:55:50 pm »
"AA b-belladonna?" he blushed, watching her tease him before regaining his composure. "Er... yes, i am a Glaceon" he said, smiling as he calmed down. "Im just glad i wasnt attacked"

Offline Cecilix

• Gym leader
  • The Twilight Dweller
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 05:32:38 pm »
Gardecia giggled, and motioned to her petals around her upper legs and waist. "I'd think from the petals around me, and the flowers on my head, you'd assume I was a Flora Beast, which I am. A Belladonna's just a sub-species of Flora Beast, hun." she said, pulling her vine under her flower up so she could lie down beside him, some of her petals drapping across her firm, smooth back. "And I don't flat out attack people, hun. I'm not like that." she added.

Offline LexTheNinetales

• Spam Blaster
  • IRC Staff
  • League champion
  • Legendary lover <3
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 06:13:19 pm »
"I see. then what do you do?" he asked, looking at her more serenely now that she had assured him she didn't attack. "The name is Glacier ma'am, what is yours?"

Offline Cecilix

• Gym leader
  • The Twilight Dweller
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 07:03:11 pm »
A flirting twinkle entered her gaze as she looked at Glacier. "Well, I get to know someone, and where things go from there, well that's up to them, hun." she replied, her breasts pressed against the ground, making them look bigger then they actually were.

Offline LexTheNinetales

• Spam Blaster
  • IRC Staff
  • League champion
  • Legendary lover <3
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 11:00:17 pm »
He blushed furiously and watched her intriguingly, swishing his tail slowly. "It must get lonely, being a Flora beast and all"

Offline Cecilix

• Gym leader
  • The Twilight Dweller
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 06:44:18 am »
Gardecia caught this immediately for what it was, and winked teasingly at him. "Sometimes, my vines don't always satisfy me." she said bluntly, getting right to what he was suggesting. "And I know you're interested in me, hun." she added, smiling with that lustful, teasing smile.