Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:34:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A jagged Duet (Fira and Mino)  (Read 17034 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: A jagged Duet (Fira and Mino)
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 03:49:52 pm »
He rammed and dug deep. He actually growing very tired as he finally began to feel his mind sort of come back from his crazed state. But he gave one last final thrust that finally made his knot pop in. Actually slammed in, it making a large popping noise as he did. His rod pulsed....once, and it let loose a torrent of seed.

He dispensing what felt like gallons leave his rod. He feeling his rear legs stomp the ground as his rod pulse and throb as he felt his spunk blast out of him and into her. He dryly humping her still, he getting every ounce out of him..every last drop.

Offline Fira

• League champion
  • Lovely lady of flame
  • Species: Vulpix
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 03:57:46 pm »
Fira whimpered loudly, feeling her belly swelling with the sheer volume he was spraying into her, his warm seed cooling the soreness inside of her, making her shiver. She panted softly, closing her eyes a bit and moaning a long, pleasured, and tired moan.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 06:54:11 pm »
He felt like a never ending fountain as he dryly humped into her, but after a while he felt that tired feeling overwhelm him, he letting his body stop moving finally, and whimpered as he felt his rod pulse with more and more seed, his knot seeming to never die down...

But he then gave a gentle lick to Fira...he actually feeling a bit sorry for what he had just put her through.

Offline Fira

• League champion
  • Lovely lady of flame
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2012, 07:03:51 pm »
Fira panted softly, her belly still swelling visibly from all the seed pouring into her. She moaned deeply and lowered herself until her head was resting on the ground as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh... Th-that was... W-wow..." she panted weakly.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 07:14:55 pm »
He did not know what she had meant. He head heard sounds of joy, and sounds of pain leave her as he placed himself into her, from beginning to end. He knew that he at times was lost in his mind and his body took his control from him...so he could only lick her more. He sitting silent as he tried to understand...

Offline Fira

• League champion
  • Lovely lady of flame
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 07:24:18 pm »
The answer was quite simple... Fira was a masachist. Sure, she had only recently accepted that  part of herself, but pain only added to the pleasure... When she was getting pleasure. Only pain... Well, it hurt. And that being said, she was in a lot of it, as she was not used to being that size. "O-oh, th-that... O-ow..." she mumbled as she finally cooled down.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2012, 07:27:40 pm »
He could only feel that feeling of pure regret as he heard nothing but simple noises and simple pained tones. Which only helped him give a sigh in response to her...as he looked to his knot, it JUST beginning to deflate...but as a rate so slow it was not seen. With a heavy heart he could only say a few things thing...though he knew it was probably not going to be enough...

<I...I am sorry....>

Offline Fira

• League champion
  • Lovely lady of flame
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2012, 08:16:04 am »
Fira flicked er ears and panted a bit, looking up at him. "W-why? I had fun." she said weakly, though she wasn't having any right now. She blushed and closed her eyes. "I-I've hurt more..." she added as an after thought, before pointing out something painfully obvious. "And besides... I wanted this. I did everything I could short of actually asking for it."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2012, 01:22:54 pm »
He listened with a quiet eye, but he felt that she was actually just saying this to feel better, he did alot in quite a bit of time, and it seemed that he his body was yet to be free of his lust...which made him feel a bit worse. But as he soon heard her final words...he gave a small look to to her..

<So...you are saying you knew it was going to hurt? And you still wanted this?>

His mind was not sure of what it was thinking...but he did notice that his rod was beginning to slick out of its hole.

Offline Fira

• League champion
  • Lovely lady of flame
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2012, 02:53:07 pm »
She blushed deeply and shivered as she felt him shrinking inside of her, letting her sore, stretched slit slowly return to a less painful size. With a nod she panted out an answer. "W-well... N-not exactly... But... I like b-bein full... And I knew you would be big... And I... I like it..." she said weakly. Next time, if there was a next time, she knew it wouldn't be this bad.,

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2012, 02:58:37 pm »
He gave  a small look down to her as she said this...what was wrong with her? She liked this? She was being plowed by something that was more than able to tear her slit, and she enjoyed this? He could only think of the matter...for right now he was panting like a dog without water as his thick rod gave a slick and slurp sound as it left her slit. He still glopping cum onto the ground as he slowly backed away.

Offline Fira

• League champion
  • Lovely lady of flame
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2012, 03:03:14 pm »
Fira panted and moaned softly, closing her eyes. There was something deeply wrong with her, she knew it, but she couldn't help herself. She closed her eyes and began to shimmer, her Aura flowing, invisible to the naked eye, and healing her torn nethers. "Unh... Y-you ok?" she said weakly as she recovered.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 04:23:17 pm »
He did not know what to say really, he had never thought he would do such a thing to such a small creature...and as he looked to her, he knew that he probably did more damage than he thought. Cause the was she acted made him worry...but then he felt a strange warmth...it was strange...he even looked around to see what it was making him feel so strange...but he shook the nerve. He seeing nothing but he and she.

But he then looked back to her with a small look...she...looked fine? She looked like she had been through hell and back before...

<I..Well...Well it depends...are you?>

Offline Fira

• League champion
  • Lovely lady of flame
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2012, 04:42:29 pm »
Fira nodded as her Aura faded. "Of course! Hehehe, I did say I could take care of myself when I wanted to." she said, grinning and wagging her tails.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 04:45:14 pm »
he sort of went a little bug eyed for a moment as he looked down to her. he could not believe what he was seeing...but it made him smile a little as he felt the world sort of lift from his shoulders as he looked to her.

<Well..i guess I am doing fine...I was worried for a moment there...I thought I did more damage than this.>