Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:36:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 27832 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Dog Day's (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2018, 04:43:45 am »
Since nothing had really happened Lupin didnt think that the dogs owner had anything to really say sorry about, although the dog girl did question to herelf why own such a large dog if you were a small avian but she didnt want to be rude so she kept that to herself, Lupin just chuckled "it's alright he was just being friendly...i guess just alittle bit overly friendly" some sense had atleast come to the large dog with the arrival of his owner even though Lupin's scent was still going strong, it might have actually been even stronger then before because she had started to sweat alittle as the dog was getting alittle too invasive with her but the effects of the scent she was giving off were not having such an effect on him anymore, it was perhaps because he had gotten a chance to get his fill that he did feel the need or urge to get more who is to say really.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2018, 06:24:50 am »
Jimmy whimpered a bit but Ribbon makes a small sigh "Well we've been here for long enough. Come on, it's time to go back home. Mr. Fuzzy is waiting for you." That got the dog excited and this time he dashed away from the bathroom with the avian calling out "Byyyyyeeee" as she does her best to keep up with the energetic canine.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2018, 10:42:41 am »
"bye..." Lupin said waving after feeling pretty awkward about that strange encounter, she couldnt figure what had gotten into that dog he was alittle too overly friendly and was very invasive about where he was sniffing, these thoughts kept floating around in her head as she returned to Alex "hey Alex im back" she said as she walked along side her friend, she looked at him and blushed feeling so awkward about asking this but after how that dog acted and she being nose blind to her own scent she needed another persons opinion "um...hey Alex do i...do i smell?" she said blushing alittle more befor eadding on "in a good way i mean...do i smell in a good way?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2018, 05:10:38 am »
Alex waved to Lupin as she approached him but when she popped the question he steps back a bit. "A....What...?" He seemed stunned about that since he didn't have a good nose and couldn't even pick up on the scent that she was emitting from herself. "I... don't have a clue of what your talk about... Did... something strange happen while you were in the bathroom?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2018, 03:13:03 pm »
She should of known a felines nose wouldnt be able to answer her question, if she couldnt smell something off about herself then what hope did Alex have, she shakes her head and chuckled "nah nothing like that i just...um made a mess in there and i just wanted to make sure none of that stank stuck with me" she lied as she couldnt really explain why the dog had been so overly friendly so it best not being mentioned, she chuckled once more and just stepped forward "well alright then we going or are you just want to hang around the park all day?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2018, 05:14:00 am »
Alex was more confused by that and before he could even think about that he was reminded about the main objective and he turns around. "Oh! Right. We better hurry before the lines get too long." He said and he started to walk along the path the amusement park and he figured that it would be better to just throw those thoughts in the back of his head as he now ponders on where they should start first after they arrive there.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2018, 05:52:48 am »
Lupin let out a small groan as she had forgotton all about the chance of there being long lines at the amusement park, she knew it was just how these sorts of places worked but there was really nothing amusing about standing in a hour long line, this might not have been an issue since they were going there before mid-day so the lines might be small but as they neared the amusement park it did seem that all the pair was thinking about was just getting there as quickly as possible, they soon were able to see it in the distance so they knew they were nearing it and without some other distraction they should make it there in no time at all.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2018, 05:25:24 am »
Alex was trying to move faster as he didn't want to lose track of his friend. He looked back as he makes a small puff as he could see the park and his eyes started to sparkle. "H-Hey! There it is! Come on! Let's hurry!" The feline started to run as he didn't want to wait in a long line.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2018, 05:46:03 am »
Up until Alex had started running Lupin was infront but once the much fitter feline started to move into more of a run then a jog there was no keeping up with him and Alex left her in his dust, he would arrive at the front gate nearly a full minute before Lupin cam jogging up panting for breath and clearly sweating "damn...it Alex..." she said but cut off by having to take a large breath of air "you know i cant keep up with you....gah!...when you run like that..." but atleast they were here though even if Lupin had to recover slightly.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2018, 06:03:14 am »
Alex looked behind and he blinked a few times before rubbing the back of his head a few times. "Oh... Um... Whoops. Sorry about that but hey. At least we're here. So how about we have a good time while we're here." He makes a confident smile as he pulls out the ticket that he was had in his pocket.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2018, 06:12:05 am »
"y...Yeah..." Lupin said pulling out her own ticket to be allowed entry into the park but the pair didnt actually realise what Alex had done by making Lupin run like that, she was clearly sweating rather harshly infact underneath her thick hoody and as such the undetected scent which had been released all the way through the park had gotten stronger, only now was Lupin starting to pick up the strange smell but she hadnt yet realise it was coming from her "let get inside already...it stinks out here..." although not a bad smell it was a rather potent one which was being detected by her keen canine nose.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2018, 04:10:23 am »
As Alex walked in he gazes at the different types of rides and oblivious to the scents. "Alright! How about you pick a ride for us to go on?" He suggested as he looked back at Lupin and wondered which one she would pick.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2018, 04:28:28 am »
Although she had only just been able to start picking up the strange scent which was coming from her it was already having some odd effects, she looked around the park and hummed slightly "i want a ride to rock me to my very core..." she shakes her head not even realising what she said at first but that was the effects of this strange musk coming off of her, she surely couldnt be the only person picking up on it now, sure Alex was clueless but he was a feline species so that was normal but something with a keen sense of smell might actually be able to pick up on it much like the dogs in the park. Coming back to her senses alittle she turned to alex "well how about we work our way up to the more hardcore rides, lets take on something slow and gentle first" she said with a smirk, even this sounded like it was said under the effects of her musk but in actual fact these were not.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2018, 07:58:31 am »
Alex tilted his head to the side after he heard that. He wasn't too sure with what she was thing. He wasn't the brightest of the bunch when it comes to hormones, picking up strange feelings or attitudes. He looks at her after she had changed her mind and he nods one. "Alright then. I think the most gentle ride is..." He looks around and points to a ferris wheel "That one!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2018, 03:23:39 pm »
Lupin face lights up upon seeing it "yeah thats just thing to start of today...nice, slow and relaxing" she said as she was nearly skipping along as they made their way to the ferris wheel, as you would expect there was no line at all simply because the ferris wheel wasnt a ride most people wanted to go on at all, it was a nice ride for after lunch since it was gentle but to start the day off it was a strange choice but this was the way Lupin wanted to start their day at the amusement park so it was perfect, Lupin was alittle ahead of Alex as she made her way up and was directed to take a seat in one of the carts, for the time being she sat alone but was waving to Alex to hurry up before somebody jumped ahead of him and took the seat.