Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:33:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 46315 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2017, 05:27:14 am »
Just as they arrive to the young master's room. Denos could be seen walking and he's a bit pent up and is very bad at hiding it as he turns to face the two. "O-Oh...! Lyon...!" The blastoise looks at the groudon with a bright pink face. "F-Father... I... I did it...!" The legendary makes a grin but struggles to keep it up as he leans down to Sake and whispers to him "I-I need some help...!" Lyon gives Sake a gentle hug "T-Thank you... G-good night...!" Denos looked at the turtle and he nods "Good night." The water type then heads into his room and closes the door behind him.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2017, 10:18:08 am »
Sake nods as Denos request his assistance and gave final good night to Lyon "good night young master sleep well" with that said Sake turned his full attention to Denos but without knowing the details of what master Denos wasnted him for it wasnt like he could do anything yet but he did want to make sure that Denos knew he was onboard with any request he might have "i am at your service master Denos and what is it you need help with?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2017, 05:11:46 am »
Denos sweated a bit as he was trying to remain calm. "I need to be tied down...! Think you can help with that...?" He takes a small breath "Jonah showed me and a few butlers a movie I have never seen....! There was a scene where a large and muscular machamp tires to fight a tentacruel but... he ends up losing and being wrapped up in the tentacles...! I-I haven't gotten that pent this much. A close second is when I stumbled into an unusual theater and watch something with male and female strippers...!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2017, 02:03:11 pm »
It wasnt like Sake was going to turn down this chance to have such a bonding session with his new master but there was something he had to bring up that did linger in his mind slightly "wouldnt Pyros be better suited to this task, i have very little experiance and have only just learned how to perform this task...I would still be willing to do this for you if thats alright but i am not sure i can do it to a high level like if Pyros was to do it..."

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2017, 04:40:34 am »
Denos sighed a bit "I would but I got a call that someone needed help with their heater so I sent Pyros to help... Although... He does a couple of apprentices an arbok naga Ven and a tengroth Vincent. If you feel that you can't do this on your own you can get help from them." The groudon was now shaking a bit as he was struggling to hold back.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2017, 01:45:07 am »
The truth was that Sake would much rather be the one being bound up, he hadnt had a chance to experiance that side of the activity and had only helped ever so slightly when freeing Lyon "i think some assistance would be for the best" he said as he thinks that once they were done with Denos the apprentice would be willing to perform on Sake aswell, he hoped this atleast but first things first his master had to be pleased before he could even start thinking of his own selfish desires.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2017, 04:55:11 am »
Denos nods as he fidgets a bit trying to stay composed "Alright... They should be at the library in the second floor... Please hurry and bring them... to that room...!" He said before heading off to the door with pink and white spots.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2017, 05:02:07 pm »
"Right..." Sake said turning on his heels preparing to head off to collect the other two staff members which would be helping him with this task, he paused though and was rather glad he did because he turned around to Denos "Um..master Denos i almost forgot to ask but where is the library?" he had no idea where to go to find the library and in his haste to please his master he had almost ran off without knowing the directions.

(gotta make it alittle realistic since its a room he hadnt been in yet :P )

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2017, 05:12:54 am »
(Right)

Denos blinked and he smacks himself on the forehead as he realized that Sake hasn't been around the mansion. "Go upstairs and follow the blue carpet line. It will lead you to where the library is... The line should take you halfway down the hallway and right to a blue door."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #159 on: September 01, 2017, 05:01:05 pm »
"Right" Sake said nodding before turning around and heading down the hall, the mansion might very well be large but the instructions Denos made it so the little butler didnt get lost as he walked down the halls until finally reaching the library, he opens the door slightly poking his head in before stepping inside and closing the door behind him "hello?" he said quietly perhaps too quietly for anybody to hear but he knew the one rule of a library was not to make too much noise so he wasnt going to be rude and shout out for the people he had come here to collect.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2017, 07:58:54 am »
An arbok naga was reading a large book and noticed the door was opening. He slithered over to what he had assume to a butler in a maid's outfit. "Greetings." He spoke softly as he approached. He was about nine feet long from head to tail and rather lean and had on some out of style glasses. He makes a small nod "I am Ven, the librarian of this fine mansion. If you need anything feel free to ask me or my assistant Vincent..." He makes a small sigh as he doesn't see the tangrowth nearby.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2017, 12:14:56 pm »
By this stage Sake had gotten used to wandering around the mansion in the maids outfit, it actually looked pretty good on him and yet every new encounter he couldnt help but feel slightly awkward because of the girly attire he was made to wear, his faced turned slightly red when he glanced up at the slender snake man "oh...um...yes" he stuttered but a quick clearing of his troat allowed him to say what task he was here to do "master Denos wishes for me to perform some...well duties for him but i am lacking in the needed experiance so he sent me to find you to come and help me...if...if thats alright?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #162 on: September 03, 2017, 05:36:34 am »
Ven's eyes widen after he heard the way that the skitty had said that. "Oh sweet arceus...!" He was trying to keep his voice down but that had surprised him since it would usually be Pyros' duty to do that but he assumes the master is into available so he came to him an apprentice but he takes a deep breath to gather his thoughts before speaking "...Sure, I'll help you. If Master Denos needs something I shouldn't ignore it... For all the things he has given me..."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #163 on: September 03, 2017, 02:37:22 pm »
Sake knew he had been sent here to collect two staff members but as his eyes scanned over and studied the long slender form of the naga he thought that surely the task could be done with just the two of them but as he was thinking this he couldnt help but let his mind wander to the thoughts of being coiled up by the naga and squeezed tightly almost to the point of popping, the thought caused a small tent to form on his skirt as he suddenly became erect but his hands were quick to cover it as he blushed "we...we best get back to master Denos then...we musnt keep him waiting"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2017, 07:01:34 am »
Ven couldn't help but notice that the skitty was looking over him. He chuckled a bit to himself since despite his slender looks he does like to coil around things. He keeps that kink to himself and rarely finds those would be willing to held within his coils. "Right." As they were heading back the naga spoke to him "Oh by the way... When we get done this... Hmm... How would you feel about rest in my coils for a bit?"