Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:55:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 46497 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2017, 07:23:51 am »
Denos blinked a few times as he checked his watched and then back at Sake. "Before I answer that. How many hours did you spent with Lyon?" He wanted to be sure to give the skitty some time off after all he did the groudon figured that he deserved it.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #211 on: October 10, 2017, 02:02:26 am »
Sake thought about it and he wasnt too sure, he had wandered around the mansion with the tortoise for about an hour or so but when they got into the bondage room all time seemed to just fade away and he lost track of it, this was mainly due to the fact that Sake had slipped off to sleep for a bit but even without that happening he wasnt too sure how much time had been spent overall "um...to tell you the truth i really dont know, i did have a break in the form of the special room when me and young master Lyon spent some time in there..." he also just realised that if hardly any time had passed then he had sent Lyon off to his room without him so early in the day, that thought made the skitty shake in her little maid outfit as he might have done a bad job of being with Lyon if that was the case.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #212 on: October 10, 2017, 05:29:19 am »
Denos blinked a few times "It's almost ten in the evening now." Ven blinked a few times as he hears that "M-Master...? How do you know the time?" The groudon simply opens up the door and show that there is a full moon outside glowing brightly. "I think it's time for some shut eye." He then looks down at the skitty "Would you like some help getting to your room?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2017, 04:13:46 pm »
Sake blushed alittle there was him thinking he hadnt been doing much and no time in the day had passed at all but it was already evening, the skitty glanced up at Denos having forgotten completely that he even had a room in the mansion somwhere "um...i think that would be for the best, i cant seem to recall where it is" he said with a shy little giggle and smile.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2017, 04:22:04 am »
Denos smiled as he carefully puts the skitty on his tail once and began to walk toward the hallway Ven decides to go find someone to clean up the room. The groudon chuckled a bit and spoke as he walked along the orange line "This orange line will lead you to the bedrooms and yours I believe is... the second to the left."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2017, 03:13:05 pm »
After having a chance to meet some of the staff and masters of the mansion Sake couldnt help but comment about one thing, he had noticed how all of them were of a large scale compared to him which was why he stated what he said in the form of a joke "i am half expecting my room to be the one with a tiny door" he giggled before moving onto the question he wanted to ask "why...um why is everybody i have seen so far in the mansion of such a grand size?" he just wondered if he was out of place due to his small petite size and wondered just what sort of problems migth come up due to his size.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #216 on: October 14, 2017, 05:12:12 am »
Denos blinks a few times "Oh dear. I completely forgot about that! This mansion is huge because of my size however there are places for smaller folks to work in if you're interested in seeing that."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2017, 02:22:38 pm »
"no there is nothing to worry about..." Sake said rather franticly as he felt he had made Denos feel alittle awkward about Sakes working conditions "i just felt alittle out of place in this mansion with everybody and everything being so large and me being...well so small" in truth Sake was actually wondering why he was even hired when the staff around the mansion seemed be in high stock and further more seemed to be able to do a better job then he ever could.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #218 on: October 15, 2017, 05:16:24 am »
Denos looked at Sake with an raised eyebrow after he had that "Well I guess with the size of this place a lot of hands are needed. Although Jonah is making a name for himself Lyon... Is going to need some work and I thought he wouldn't come out of his shell but... You did that no one else here did... I thought I would see pigs fly before he came out of his shell."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #219 on: October 15, 2017, 03:59:50 pm »
"its only my first day and i can already tell i have to work hard if i am to be of value...i just cant help but feel like a bit of an oddity compared to the other staff..." it wasnt really anything that could be done about this feeling it was just the idea of being such a small figure in a house full of giants, there was nothing wrong with that he just could shake the feeling there was something off about it, Deons surely hired staff of his size because he had a maid outfit all ready for him when he was hired but then why was there no smaller workers around the mansion? the thougth just kept lingering in his mind but it was surely nothing to worry about.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #220 on: October 17, 2017, 04:12:35 am »
Denos nods once when a few smaller butlers were walking by and all three of them yawned and wiping some sweat off of their faces. The three are a caterpie, a litlieo and a dunsparce. All of them were about a few feet tall and stretched out a bit as the caterpillar takes a step forward "Oh! Master Denos! Good evening." The groudon chuckled as he got down to greet them.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #221 on: October 18, 2017, 06:14:45 pm »
Sake flinched and actually had to look twice at the tio of mini butlers making their way towards them, this meant Sake wasnt the only one of such size to work in the mansion he had just failed to meet them or rather in this mansion full of giants these smaller staff members were just oo hard to notice even if the skitty was around their size, this did perk Sake up alittle as a small smile came to his face it meant he wouldnt have to feel so out of place when encoutnering other staff members since he had these tiny butlers to relate to.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2017, 06:39:24 am »
Denos chuckled a bit and spoke to the three "Good Evening. I would like to introduce the newest member." He turns around and shows them the trio and their eyes widen with awe "Ah! Hello there! I'm Pike!" The caterpie had said "The litleo is Luke and the dunsparce is Eric. It's a pleasure to meet someone our size!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2017, 01:24:05 am »
His attire didnt seem to alarm them at all but perhaps at first they might have thought he was female so that could be why, Sake blushed ever so slightly as he spoke "my names Sake its a pleasure to meet you aswell..." this was of some comfort that there were members of staff round about his size but the way that they had been introduced there confirmed one of Sake's thoughts about the mansion, it seemed staff of his and the trio's size were rare and most were of a giant scale but it wasnt so much of a worry now that he knew there were atleast somebody his size wandering around the mansion.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #224 on: October 21, 2017, 05:30:00 am »
The three make a bow and Luke speaks to sake "Oh um... How was working here been so far? Word has been spreading about you doing something that's unheard of..." Denos chuckled a bit and lets out a soft yawn "Well good night everyone I'm turning in." The three make a bow and say simultaneously "Good night master!" After that had happened they glanced over to the skitty and wondered if the rumor was true or not.