Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:40:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)  (Read 42005 times)

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
Re: Dancing on thin Ice (Mino and Furryseichi)
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 05:57:57 pm »
She blushed sweetly to his now very near being to her own. it made her rather uncomfy too as she felt his lick, and the hard feeling of the stone he had on his head on her own. She lightly frowned, but...she gave a nod. It was a very strange position,a nd thinking about his words, she could not help but doubt a little...it seemed all to unreal...and untrue....but she was needing any chance of peace...

She closed her eyes, and began to breath...she breathing high and light as she tried so hard to calm her mind...which...was so difficult with the images...blood, torn limbs, her father and mother screaming...they telling her to stay put....all of it...

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
  • Species: A white Espeon's my main.
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 06:31:00 pm »
Soon there would be a distortion in the memory, and the feeling of something pushing on her skull.  It wasn't a hard push though, feeling like a hand would, just placed against her head, trying to push it open like a door.  But if her mind was a door, it could only be unlocked from the inside, unless Seichi wanted to hurt her by trying to force his way in.

Which, of course, wasn't his intention at all.  In fact, he was pretty much ready for her not to open the 'door', or even know how, and get blasted back into the cave wall.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 06:34:25 pm »
Her mind felt every bit of what was happening, and it left for her to groan and grimace awkwardly as she felt these things slowly beginning to overwhelm her senses. She lightly began to falter, and to even murmur as she felt her legs gently tremble as she tried to keep her balance.

But, her mind was still there, and that 'door' he spoke of...was simply unlocked....opening it though...was something had a very rough time doing...she was not sure if she could trust him yet...but she knew if she did not do it now...she probably wont have the mind nor courage to do it again if she was to be hurt by the blow back..

So she focused even more....and tried to...in a ways...pull him in..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2013, 08:21:11 pm »
He hadn't felt anything quite like that, not since he connected with...no, he had to concentrate now.  Suddenly, the images were very real, and he was standing in the memory, a stark contrast of pure white against the bloody, flaming background.  "What the hell is this...?"

Luckily, he wasn't in any real danger, it would probably hurt if he was, say, chopped in half or anything like that, but it would just forcefully knock him out.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 08:30:52 pm »
Her body began to tremble in the real life world as she began to break down once more. She began to see vividly of what happened...and soon the whole room of white turned to nothing but the scense of her past...and how much blood was spilt in merely 10 minutes.

Her mother and father and as well as herself being in the main spot as they began to go through all that had happened...

Her mother and Father were both yelling ot her to stay down, and to stay quiet...and as she heard this, the sights went from being third person...to first person...and she began to relive it in detail. She watched as her mother and father both fought in their den. CLawing and biting larger ninetails which were corrupted in some way she could not understand...they were black furred, and their eyes were red.

And as they were fighting, she saw her mother look to her...and the next moment she was quickly pulled out...and being shaken...and soon torn to pieces....and her father was not to long behind as he too was taken...

helena could only hide in the very back of the den...she crying at the loss of her parents....but her body went into a state that made her cries of sadness...go silent in an instant....her eyes blared white, and soon...nothing....nothing but a clear veiw of pure white.....only to have color return...to have blood of her parents killers...and the pieces on her and scattered about the field...

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2013, 08:50:59 pm »
The mental apparition that Seichi was to observe the memory, at first, he was surprised just how clear and vivid this was.  It was usually...fuzzy or blurry, but they were in perfect sync.  And in his very soul, he could feel just what she was feeling, watching a loved one get taken, and then just torn up into bloody pieces, beyond recognition.  It made him just want to throw up, but then everything went white.

It almost seemed like nothing remained, but Helena, and a multitude of dead bodies.  He figured that this just lead into the events that lead him to her, so he exited the memory, his usual stoic expression in his amethyst eyes completely broken, and tears were flowing just as freely on his face.

<Even our emotions were...> He thought to himself, looking down to the girl, and wrapped his forelegs around her as tightly as he could, joining her in her sobs.  "No one should ever have to go through something as horrifying as you did Helena..."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 08:58:16 pm »
She was feeling nothing but the feeling of fear and total sadness. Nothing was there for her...her family, her friends...everything...it was stripped away from her...she did not know what to do anymore...she was lost. But..as she felt his embrace she felt her heart almost flat line as she let it all out.

She cried long...hard...and without any restraint as she did before. She pressed her face and body into him as much as she could as she cried. her paws clenching his short fur as she called out for her parents...though knowing...they were not going to call back.

She was alone..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 09:31:37 pm »
He could do nothing but continue to keep the frail girl in his embrace, even after seeing the amount of power she had locked in her body.  Later, he'd be sure to learn more about that, but for now, her pain, was his pain, and he felt like his heart was going to be torn out.

In a way, he kind of felt lucky...being born the way he was, he assumed, caused his parents to abandon him.  Though, in all of his thinking, he was left before he even hatched, and so he just went through like as a strange white Eevee, then he evolved to some...circumstances.

But that wasn't to say he didn't know what it was like...to lose someone he loved...and that old wound was resurfacing, connecting with Helena taking it and pulling it open in the worst way.  He may have been crying even harder than the young girl, since he hadn't done so in so long.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2013, 04:54:26 pm »
Her bodyw as torn in so many ways as she began to wonder why she was the one to feel and see such destruction in her life. She was just so young, and seeing such things, that a grown man with war in his name to actually handle, was done to her.

She lost everything, EVERYTHING in mere moments due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time...and though she was strong enough, in her conscious to hold her own...she was weak. She unable to save her own family from the hell that she had seen and endured for a full week...

This male...was all she had left in the world, and it left her body to tremble as she clung to him. She had no more family, but she gained a friend...and though he might have to tell her to leave one day, it was good to know that another was sharing the pain, for it halved her own.

<Why....why did this have to happen to me...? I did not do anything bad...>

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2013, 09:07:00 pm »
"Bad things happen to good people," the Espeon replied simply, rubbing at his own eyes, forcing them away.  He had to be her strength, at least while she needed a source of it, petting her back gently and giving her a lick on the top of her head.  "I'm sorry Helena...I wish I could do more, shoulder some of your burden..."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2013, 09:10:28 pm »
She heard him, but it still...STILL>..was no fair! She lost her parents! Why in the world would anything or anyone want this for someone...? ANd why did she have to see and also be the end of it...and to be the last of her tribe to walk alone..and to almost die again? Why did this one...bad...thing...happen to her?

<Just...dont let me go..>

She said gently as she gently trembled and clung to him. She felt safe for the first time in a week, and this was a feeling she did not want to loose...

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2013, 09:38:34 pm »
Seichi purred softly, almost inaudibly, clutching her to his lean body even tighter.  "I'll never let you go Helen."  He paused, thinking about that, "you don't...mind if I call you that, do you?" Even under the circumstances, he was still trying to find ways to stay his polite, strong self, but inside, he was still suffering a bit as well.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2013, 09:43:44 pm »
She feeling his stronger and leaner being take her even deeper into his body was enough to quiet most of her tears. She  getnly panting as she slowly began to calm down...she happy for what he was doing for her...he saved her life, took her in, ws helping her like any father would for his pup....

But then she heard of the nickname...helen...

I was the same name her father would name her...he was not the brightest, and and at timed did forget her name...but he loved her and called her by this name for it was the same as his mates...and her mother..

<N..no...I dont mind...>

She said looking up at him from his fuzzy chest, she sniffing again as her eyes slowly, an finally stop drawing tears..

Offline furryseichi

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:16 pm »
The sight nearly broke his heart, looking at her shining eyes and tapping his nose onto hers.  "Helen it is then...do you think you need anymore sleep? I think this should have helped to ease your nightmares at least a little bit."  He tried to brave a smile for her, though it was more than a bit awkward, nearly comical.

He curled his long tail around her smaller frame, and rubbing his cheek on hers, "you've been thinking of me as a father lately...I don't mind at all...it's not like I can ever have any actual children of my own, living up here and all."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2013, 10:08:18 pm »
She gave a small blink as she felt her nose come to feel his own nose. it making a sharp chill run up her spine as she could see deep into his eyes. She was not one to know how to feel when coming so close to another...but, he brought a large volley of feelings to her.

Safety, security...and..maybe... a little bit of loving care..

<No..I...I am fine..I have rested enough.>

She said was she again felt another spike of something going down her spine as she felt his tails come about her. it making her gently blush, but happily not to get through her blue fur. But then she looked up to him as he spoke of how she saw him as...

No...she could never look to him like this...well not now...especially after loosing her real father and just meeting a few hours ago...but...she gave a soft nod...she did need another one...and...well...he seemed to be one like her dad...

<Well...I dont..I dont know....being a daddy is hard work...well..that is what my father told me..>