Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 29137 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2018, 07:56:45 am »
Although tired out and weakened the temper of the girl was clear to see on her face as she glared at the taur making his way over to his bed and just laying down as if that whole thing hadnt happened, she pouted as she got up onto her feet which was hard to maintain due to her wobbly legs, she managed to make it over to his bed and glared down at him "wanna...run that by me again..." she said through panting breath as she went to swing a punch at the taur but simply fell forward onto his bed with him, she had fallen pretty much ontop of him but due to his size she did infact roll off onto the bedding "ah...fuck!...in the morning...i will kick your ass in morning...." she grumbled out being far too weak to even make it to her own bed now so she would just have to share the bed with her new room mate for tonight atleast, she didnt like the idea of that but she didnt much care about how he felt since there was very little they could do in their current states to change the sleeping situation.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2018, 06:20:24 am »
Reid wasn't having a good time and seeing that girl still had that attitude didn't help ease him as she glared at him before trying to make a hit on him. He figured she wouldn't be able due to her fatigue and she was now just laying in the bed. He doesn't say anything and goes to sleep.

"...Don't worry... You won't die... Jusssst... resssting in my belly for a while..." He suddenly finds himself within coils of a very long anaconda and those eyes stare at him as he flails about but the coils start to squeeze him forcing him to make a grunt as the serpent makes a smile and flicks his tongue at him before speaking again "Relax... Don't fight it~ Let me tuck you in~" After saying that the snake opens its maw wide and engulfs his head and he begins to squirm about but it wasn't working as it worked in his shoulders and upper body. The nightmare seemed to be unending but he starts to hear strange voices as the anaconda begins to gobble up his front legs...
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2018, 08:34:02 am »
(not sure if this is a dream or something my character should be involved in so forgive me for this post being alittle short ^///^)

Dream or not who was to say since the arena housed many fighters with all manner of body shapes and sizes so it was possible there was such a creature lurking around somewhere looking to deal with wouldnt be fighters before they even made it to the ring, it would be considered a very dirty tactic but when all you have to fight for is your life and freedom you do whatever you can to be eble to fight another day.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2018, 04:44:11 am »
(Ah that's ok I'm just gonna be putting out different scenarios in his nightmares x3)

He wakes up from his nightmare after his feet were swallowed and he looked around the room a few times and breathing heavily... His body was sweating and his heart was racing so he had to take a few deep breaths to calm himself "Just... Just a nightmare..." He was careful to get out of his bed since the girl was near him when she passed out. He was now in deep thought about what he should do now but it seemed like he kept running into dead ends but there was one thing that was present and that was he needed to survive this. With that in his mind he had to first gather his thoughts and try to meditate.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2018, 03:04:43 pm »
It was still rather late at night so the dungeons had gone silent as the taur tried his best to calm himself and meditate while the passed out room mate of his slept in his bed, meditating in such silence would have been easy if it wasnt for a single source of sound which just happened to be a dripping sound right in the corner of the room coming from a pipe from the floor above, the dripping was annoying to be sure but perhaps it could be ignored but something that would have been impossible to ignore was the fact that the green liquid dripping from the pipes didnt seem to be normal liquid, the puddle formed seemed to quiver as each droplet fell down into the puddle, a puddle which seemed to be forming into a small humanoid figure "i cant believe i got flushed again...." a rippling sounding voice said from the puddle as the green mass of liquid formed to make a small (5ft) slime being.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2018, 06:47:07 am »
The centaur was at first trying to calm his down with some meditation that he had learned... Just as he was going to enter the state of peace the sound interrupted him and he opens one eye to see it looked like a leaky pipe. He tries again but the dripping is happening more. He makes a small sigh and moves over to see where the pipe was leaking and when he got there he saw something and heard it speak. He decided to try to speak in a quiet voice "E-excuse me... Where did you come from...?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2018, 03:13:41 am »
If the taur thought he was going to have a bad time in this place he should be glad he wasnt a slime, because of their nearly indestructible nature they were used as living test dummies for all manner of fighting tactics and styles, the slime flinches upon the large figure stepping up to it, it responded in a bubbling sort of voice as it quivered on the spot "I...I...came from the pipes, i was gobbled up and expelled before getting flushed into the system" Sadly though now that it had reformed into a semi-humanoid form it was back to its normal duties, it quivered slightly as it still wasnt fully reformed yet but it looked up at the taur which towered over it and spoke "Slime subject 112 awaiting next task...do what you will with me"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2018, 05:59:01 am »
Reid was so unfamiliar with these kind of creatures that he had carefully placed his hand on the slime's chest. He was still very tried and wasn't thinking clearly as he then spoke with a yawn. "...Give me a quite place... to sleep..." He wasn't sure where he was going to sleep but he wanted some rest but didn't give any details on where he wanted to sleep or what the bed should look like.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2018, 02:51:52 pm »
Any other being in this place would have jumped all over the taurs submissive nature and took full advantage of his lack of details but the slime lacked the proper mass and strength to perfrom such a task but Reid didnt know that as the slime started to become softer before slithering up his body towards his head "i cant do much for the placement but i can dampen the sounds for you" the slime took up a position on the back of his head sliding its soft arms into the taurs ears and plugging them up so no sound could be heard.

(this character could be a pred but not in its current state, it is weakened from being flushed but perhaps in the future ^-^)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2018, 07:39:16 am »
(Sure, I'll keep this in mind since Reid is super sleepy x3)

This was good enough for the equine and he makes a loud yawn before falling asleep in the current location he was in. As he was dreaming now he could a bizarre scene where he's spectating from a cage and there are two large bulls fighting a creature with many tentacles he could see the different tendrils having a unique trait of either wrapping, piercing, penetrating or engulfing. He could see one of the bulls are helpless and the tentacles were tickling him as he howled in laughter and tears flowing from his eyes as he was begging for the creature to stop while the other one was trying to fight with the mace he had. He wasn't too sure what this dream was trying to tell him but he felt a bit better here than in his last dream.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2018, 02:09:07 pm »
It was morning now but it wasnt like anybody could tell due to the fact there was very little natural light if any which reached the down here in the dungeons, the only real sign that it was the next day was a faint alarm going off alerting the gladiators to be ready incase their names or numbers got called to fight, Reid surely couldnt have heard the alarm due to his slime covered ears but the slime sure did as it slides down the taurs back and pulling out its limbs from his ears as it did so, the dark skinned human girl he shared the room with was yawning loudly stretching out on his bed as she slowly was woken up from her coma like state but there was also another guest in the room as there was another slime sitting under the pipe the first one had come from, this wasnt a new slime though this was infact the rest of the form of the slime being from earlier in the night finally making its way through the pipes and forming a new small form as it awaited to rejoin the rest of its body.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2018, 06:28:58 am »
Reid was still deep in his sleep and thanks to the silence around him he felt like he didn't want to wake up just yet. He continued to watch this struggle as the pair of bulls were starting to loose against the tentacle monster with the first one being pulled into a voracious tendril while the other one was being penetrated and he bellowed in pain as he watched his partner being sucked in by the beast's hunger. It was such a strange thing to watch but it was more odd that he was getting aroused by this.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2018, 03:56:52 pm »
While Reid continued on with his odd dream things were starting to to get busy around the dungeons as most if not all the gladiators were awake and up and about, the tan skinned girl shuffled off the taurs bed stretching as she glanced over to notice the two slime beings touching before absorbing into each other before the two small figures were replaced by a taller much more feminine figure with large bouncing liquid breasts and a rippling round bum, the slime took a seat next to Reid as she awaiting him to wake up as the human girl wandered over "hey when did you slither in? its already rather crowded with his fat ass we dont need another person taking up space" she said rather harshly but the slime seemed to just ignore her.

(cant remember if i named the human girl yet, if not its Tifa but i will look back to see)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2018, 06:08:47 am »
(I don't think you've given her a name.)

Reid's dream seem to end with the two bulls being devoured and tentacle creature looks to the horse and tells him. "I hope you enjoyed the show~" He didn't know what that meant but his eyes fluttered open before making a low yawn. "Ngh... What time is it...?" He kinda had a feeling that he had slept in longer than he had thought.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2018, 05:15:11 pm »
"its already morning but lucky for you your number hasnt been called so you wont be taking a defeat by not showing up" Tifa commented still not too happy with the horse from the night before, she sighed loudly because nobody had come to their door to inform them to get ready so neither the taur or girl had been called up fro a fight today atleast not for the early shows, the now much taller more adult formed slime spoke to Reid "if you wish you may train with me" Tifa didnt know that the slime was addressing the taur and cracked her knuckles and chuckled "yeah a workout might just be what i need to try and forget about last night, come on goo girl lets get nasty!" the slime looked to Reid because her offer had been to him but she would train with Tifa if he wasnt up to fighting.