Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:41:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45333 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #450 on: April 28, 2018, 06:23:53 am »
Once the abra had gotten the feel of the feline he started to squeeze himself as he saying "Hey! Whoa! Calm down! I'm here to help you outta here! L-Let me in here! This spot is n-not an ideal s-spot for me-e-e-e...!" He was having a little trouble with keeping his erection in check with the fleshy walls massaging all over him as he was trying to get into the second stomach.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #451 on: April 28, 2018, 08:30:05 am »
Sake knew all too well how that feels even though he didnt really realise it "ah...yeah...this place seems to be really active and shifting around alot" through the tight massaging walls there were small periods where the walls would actually flex outwards and release the pressure from the ones inside but these were for a very short time and at random times it seems, during these relaxing movements though the muscles would still quiver and shift around so Sake had suffered it twice already while being in here where he was tossed around alittle until the walls came pressing down on him once more, one such period was just about to happen where the two of them would be free from the pressure but with the strong quaking muscles around them still very active and them being so close who knows how they could end up one the walls closed in around them again.

(yes...who knows ^///^)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2018, 04:55:00 am »
The abra was quite experienced with teleporting in and and out of bellies so he began to concentrate as he held onto the skitty and he squeaks out "Hold on...! This will be a little rough...!" After a moment from within the walls they were out with and there was nothing around them for a while... They soon had reappeared in the serpent's bed which felt very soft and squishy and the psychic type giggled a bit. "Ah~ I always did like this kind of bed~"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2018, 03:21:04 pm »
"yeah..." Sake panted out after being teleported out of the naga's second stomach and onto the bed, the pent up feeling of lust still remained even when out of the massaging inner walls of the naga's stomach and Sake couldnt help himself as he leaned over and planted a kiss on on the abra's lips, he blushed deeply as he squirmed in place still with a hand under his skirt playing with himself "sorry...you um...you got us out before i could finish...." its amazing what a deep all over body massage from a naga's stomach can do, sure he had lost himself alittle already by letting himself get swallowed in the first place but even once out of that trance like state he was actually enjoying himself feeling the muscles all around him and how they were touching him, he actually was sad to leave so soon but knew he was risking his life if he stayed for much longer since it was only because of the abra's intervention that he wasnt considered the naga's food any longer.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #454 on: May 03, 2018, 06:34:09 am »
The abra blushed a bit after hearing that and noticing that Sake had kissed him which made him blush even more. "A-Anyway...! I'm Reflex. It's nice to meet you." Darwin was now gathering some food for the rayaquaze as he slept and made sure to put in a lot of sweets and berries that contained a lot of sweetness and he spoke "Excuse me, do you guys mind helping me out and getting out a much sweets in this bowl please?" As the lucario was doing this the tauros was now climbing his way up the fleshy tube of Airy's body.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #455 on: May 04, 2018, 03:06:28 am »
Sake felt alittle flustered after just lunging in to kiss the abra with such such haste, he hadnt even taken in his surroundings and felt alittle shy about how how he was still pleasuring himself down below his skirt "um...sure...no problem" he said releasing the grip on his cock to stand up and perform the task presented to him, Sake knew though that he needed to finish off though and these built up feelings were still there, he needed to find somebody on his poke-pad that would do what was needed with him and help him release these built up feelings in his body but that could wait for now atleast since he had duties to perfrom.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #456 on: May 06, 2018, 06:16:42 am »
The three of them had filled Airy's bowl with a load of sweets and once that was done Luce had crawled out of the rayquaza's maw and the chore of helping out Airy was done. One the list there were three pokemon in need of attention. The first note said "Need some with someone! I'm very horny!" The second one said "Need to be dominated can anyone help?" The last one said "Mmph..."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #457 on: May 06, 2018, 02:39:47 pm »
Sake's poke-pad had gladly being returned to him after being lost in the stomach and held onto by the bull so when he opened it up to see such requests he shuddered and actually let out a gasping little moan, his face was bright red as he thought how the device might be psychic in itself to give him such requests, he tapped two of the requests because dominating wasnt really his style or atleas he didnt feel it was so it was up to the device to select the task he would be sent to by random since he had choosen both at the same time although he did have many questions about the request which sounded more liek a groan...

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #458 on: May 08, 2018, 07:49:20 am »
The first one read out "Help! I got tricked into watching a prono with an orgy of legendary pokemon screwing with each other! So much cock and pussy! I can't focus on my work with how hard I am now! Sincerely Terry a very horny deliburd." The second one read "Oh, sorry, the writer of this post is a little tied down at the moment. If you'd like I'd gladly help out! Come to bondage master if you need a load off~ ;3 From the holder Sam the machoke writer Pyros the bondage boss."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #459 on: May 08, 2018, 02:21:49 pm »
Both jobs had been selected and now the details had came up on Sake's device only for the skitty to shudder from reading them, he only really took in the first one because of how horny he was  himself so sadly the second one didnt even get a look in as he pressed the delibird request, typing out his own response as he waited teleportation "Sake at your service" he finished typing that and sent it to the owner of the request before sticking the device back in his pocket as he could already feel the tingle of teleportation taking hold on his body.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #460 on: May 09, 2018, 06:36:04 am »
The teleportation happened quickly and the next thing Sake could see is a deliburd in a really frilly maid outfit. It was almost like the skitty's but this one had a few more bows around the skit and was in a nice pink. The avian was a little on the chubby but there was a decent sized bulge peeking out of the crotch area and he seemed surprised that he jumped back after seeing him "Ack!" He takes a moment to gather himself before looking at him "O-oh! Thank goodness! I-I really do need this dude...!" He blushed a bit after he said but he didn't want to get started right away but his face was showing just how much he was struggling with him sweating.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #461 on: May 09, 2018, 04:09:56 pm »
At first when Sake appeared in he thought there was perhaps a mistake as he knew staff members could send requests but usually only for asssitance with a master or guest of the mansion, he recalls back to try and figure out if any of the past requests were for the staff alone and his memory seemed to fail him as it didnt appear asthough they did, Sake was alittle lost in his thought but glancign at the delibird as he seemed flustered and hot with lust alot like Sake had been while trapped in the stomach before he knew he couldnt linger in his mind for much longer "i am here to serve, which ever task you set upon me i am more then willing to do as it is my duty to serve you" he said trying to act alittle too professional considering he was alittle turned on himself but not as much as the delibird it seemed.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #462 on: May 12, 2018, 06:14:37 am »
Terry would have asked if Sake was feeling alright but he had stripped himself of his maid outfit and he squawked awkwardly "T-take off your clothes and let me pound you!" He wasn't too sure if the skitty would follow that but his rod was twitching and throbbing as if it was trying to call out for attention and with that the avian couldn't even think properly as he felt the pleasure swirling around his mind with the images he saw in that movie he mentioned.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #463 on: May 12, 2018, 05:25:07 pm »
"P...Pound?..." Sake said alittle shaken by such a rough term being used, he wasnt objecting to it but he felt alittle awkward about it as he shuffled in place as he felt his own maid outfit, afterall it wasnt like was anything blocking any of the advanced the delibird would want to make he afterall had no panties on to begin with so he was already bare down there and ready to be pounded but Sake wasnt going to ignore or deny this request as he reaches around back attempting to unzip his outfit so he could stip also.

(two things here if you wanna have Sake stripped naked then just continue your post as if he has stripped off his outfit but i also wanted a kinky little option in there where the delibird is so pent up and horny he cant even wait and just takes Sake without him even having a chance to take off the outfit, its your choice ^///^)

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #464 on: May 17, 2018, 07:54:04 am »
Terry was jittery and was twitching a bit and he spoke out again. "C-Come on...! Hurry up and strip...! Nerr...! Or... Maybe you want me to pierce through that get-up you have...!" The avian seemed to on the verge of just going on with it as his clothes were having trouble keeping his erection in check as it the fabrics began to tear.