Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:38:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)  (Read 26297 times)

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
  • Species: Lucario
Re: A playful gamble. (Mino / Alistair Dante)
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 11:49:51 am »
"Well would it be bad of me to say I don't regret it?" After getting seated Alistair spoke up again, "So do you live far from here?"
There are always three sides to a two sided coin.

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • http://hpf.agn.ph/index.php?topic=315.msg164671#ne
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 11:52:46 am »
She gave a soft giggle at his small words...but she did not mind it one bit, she found him to be both attractive and as well as fun to be around. She was lucky this day to find a guy to not be...too....attracted to one thing...

<Well then, i would say that I would be lying if I said I did not appreciate that..>

She said with a small grin as she sat across from him.

<And no...I live not to far. I live only about 20 min away from here walking.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 12:01:42 pm »
"And you walk each day? That has to be boring." Alistair liked it when she laughed, it made him feel warm inside, happy. It wasn't a feeling he usually felt and it felt nice...

Offline Mino

• League champion
  • Species: Absol (Black), Ninetails, Eevee, Entei, Houndoom, Arcanine, and so much more..~
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 12:04:49 pm »
She gave a small chuckle and shook her head with a small smile that riddled her face. She could not stop smiling...it was odd, and it made her sit rather off as she looked to him. it was an odd trip...was...that was what she hoped it was.

<well, no not in the slightest. I meet with good and old friends along the way. Some being more....well...lets just say they would like to get to know me more.>

She said with a small laugh to herself.

<So..why are you in the east cities? It is not like there is much here.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 12:12:07 pm »
"Well I got a couple calls over here about some jobs that were open, the odd thing here or there, and now that I'm about done I was about to head back home. Go back to doing nothing with noone..." Alistair didn't tell her about him being a demonhunter because it wasn't much of a good conversation starter in his opinion. However, the part about not wanting to go home was true, he had found someone who was happy to be with him and he was happy to be with. He wanted the moment to last but he knew better to hope for such things. "What about you? Have any family here?"

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 12:17:23 pm »
She gave a small look to him as he talked, and could not help to notice that he was nothing but a workhorse. Which did not stifle hat made her grow attracted to him, it actually made it grow. It was rare to see a hard working man these days....and now since she was looking at one...and to see that he was well kept. it made her smile as he finished.

She was oddly more open to him...she could for some reason trust him with some info...

<Well of course...but I as of now do have a place of my own. I was heading to my parents home to see them. To say my hellos I do once every week. I was going to see them again this week which was today...but they would not be expecting it, so they have nothing to worry about.>

She said with a small happy grin.

<What about you? You do have a place to stay here right?>

She said as she took two menu's from a waitress named Shannon./

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 01:02:56 pm »
Alistair shook his head, "Nope, I was ready to walk for about a day back to newtown and wait for more work calls." Taking one of the menus, Alistair immediately places it onto the table, he had already made his choice.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 01:05:02 pm »
This made her look to him with a small look of shock...a day!? Why was he walking out so far to begin with. Heck there are things call cars and cabs!! Heck even the TRAIN would suffice. But walking? That far for days!!?

<What?...you walked all the way out here?>

She said with a small tone as she followed him doing the same...she placing the menu down with little look to it.

< Why not call a cab? Or take the train, they are both cheap.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 01:11:45 pm »
"I do... Special jobs, and I like spending money on things more worth it, like when I bumped into you..." Alistair blushed slightly and tried to hide it by quickly looking at the menu again, as if to check his choice. Why was he blushing, he was the one who made others blush! There was definitely something about this one he found connected with him.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2013, 01:15:42 pm »
She gave a small look to him as he said this, it was strange to be told this for some reasons, and thought she was not all that into him...well yet at the moment. She could not help but to fee a bit off as she looked to him. But, she let the feeling slide with a soft sigh as she looked to him.

<Well, I guess, i should say thank you for already being so important to spend your money on..>

She said with a small chuckle to him.

<But I dont think such a thing is needed to be done for me. I too have a job you know.>

She said with a playful pat to the menu to look to his face.

<So, what job have you done today?>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2013, 01:26:13 pm »
Alistair lightly laughed, "A couple extermination jobs, nothing too big or hard to take care of. Just finished the last one only a few minutes before bumping into you, which needless to say, has been the highlight of my day." Alistair wasn't lying, technically. Both demons were insectoid and he was an exterminator. However, the problem with bugs is you see one, you don't see the other thousand... He would have to search for the hive later, for now he wanted to enjoy his time with Asiterica.

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2013, 01:30:30 pm »
She gave a small look to him as he described his job. Which would seem that he was just the simply exterminator. Not to shabby, a guy who likes to gets his hands dirty.

<Well I bet that could be quite an adventure. I work with my father who is into the works smithing and as well as metal repairs...so technically i am a blacksmith...but technically not.>

She said with a small chuckle to him.

<But it brings in good money. There is always some thing that needs to be placed back together.>

She said with a small smile as she saw Shannon return. Asking for what she and he wanted.

<I would just have the potatoes. Like usual.>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2013, 01:41:46 pm »
"I'll have the same thing, Wierd..." Alistair smiled, this was someone who obviously liked taking charge. The fact that she does smithing work only made her look even better to him, it meant she had skill. "I actually am a collector of swords, weapons, and guns of all kind, I have them all over the place at my office in Newtown. You should come by and check them out if you'd like."

Offline Mino

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 01:45:30 pm »
She gave a small look to him as he ordered the same thing, she not sure if he was just simply getting the same thing to try to get to her, but she was not going to jump to conclusions. She liked his company, and he was not like the others. Others usually try to get her away by this point...*sigh*....school...

But then she heard of his wants and habits...and this made her ear sort of jump as she heard of all of that he had. She smiling with a genuine look of pure curiosity...

<No way!~>

She said with a playful tone.

<From what years? From all around?>

Offline Alistair Dante

• Gym leader
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2013, 02:00:32 pm »
"Yeah. Some of it a lot older than you may think." One or two were made by my dad for himself but after he disappeared when I was a kid they have been mine. You would enjoy them, they are both clamores and look about a hundred years old. Really cool and gothic too." Alistair smiled as he drank from the small cup of water he had. It was nice she had an interest in the weapons, he was worried she would freak out but hearing the tale about smithing he knew she would enjoy it. However, he also felt she still didn't trust him too much, understandable, but still a bit disheartening. Oh well, he was still happy to be eating with her.