Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:59:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45739 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #255 on: November 17, 2017, 03:41:40 pm »
Sake flinched as the device spoke to him "Oh um...yes i guess so" he said looking at the tasks now in order of how important and urgent they were, he did want to question why this was so urgent if there were already butlers there it seemed this task was one that needed the help of many butlers to actually complete but for whatever reason Sake wasnt sure and wouldnt be sure until he arrived and so he just stood there awaiting teleportation.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #256 on: November 18, 2017, 05:07:08 am »
"Okay! One moment please..." The device then started to glow bright blue around Sake and the next thing he knew he was warped to a large door where a few voices could be heard. Two of them sounded familiar where the third one sounded gruff. "No! You can't make me! I hate water and having wet fur!" The gruff voice said while one of the other voices spoke "Zert, please! You're getting to musky and it needs to be cleaned!" "Back off! I'll give you another beat down!" The second voice sighed "Why is the Raikou harder to bathe than the Entei...?" The gruff voice growled and the door thuds as if someone was tackled into it!
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2017, 03:56:23 pm »
It was a strange feeling being teleported but lucky it only lasted for a few seconds as Sake was sent to his destination, upon arriving at the doors the sounds from within perhaps gave a hint as to why this was such a pressing task because it seemed it was an ongoing struggle and due to that Sake didnt even bother knocking on the door but instead pushed open the oversized door and peered inside "um...hello? i am here to help" but really the little skitty had no idea how he could possibly help with such a task.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #258 on: November 19, 2017, 04:29:55 am »
Upon closer view of the door he could see an exploud on the floor and a nidoking trying to calm down the raikou. He stood nine feet tall, had quite the bulky form with an expanded chest some bulging muscles on his arms yet he had a large bloated belly with a thunderbolt mark on it. "Ugh! Back off Niles! You saw what I did to Echo there!" The poison/ground type stood firm before looking back to see Sake "Quick! Do something! Anything!" He told the little feline while Zert stared at him "Who the hell are you-?" Before he could finish Niles disrupted him with a punch to the gut and now the two had locked arms.

(Wanted to try to include my three dogs Zert, Charcol and Hazei x3)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2017, 02:36:41 pm »
What could Sake actually do? the Raikou towered over the tiny butler and it would take little more of a flick from the large canines finger to send the skitty flying so he wasnt too sure how he was meant to help since the other two members of staff were alot larger then him and even they were having trouble "i...i really dont know what i can do to help..." Sake was completely out of his element here he wasnt used to dealing with a more aggressive master which caused the little skitty to just stand there frozen in place simply awaiting commands any sort of commands since he really couldnt think of how anything he could do would help.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #260 on: November 20, 2017, 04:01:13 am »
The nidoking then shouts to Sake "Use the Poke-pad! It'll give you tools for the situation at hand! Check under Current Assignment!" Niles and Zert growled as they were still in a dead lock and the rhino was hoping at the skitty would come through and use anything that the tools that it had suggested. From that list would be an isolated rope, shock-proof net and a music box would be in the tools as recommended items for this chore.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #261 on: November 20, 2017, 03:41:10 pm »
Seems only natural that everything Sake had learned about the mansion that a rope was th first item he found highlighted on the device, pushing down onto the device he requested the rope to be sent as quickly as possible as it looked like it was needed quick because the nidoking was struggling to hold onto the large legandery species of pokemon.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #262 on: November 21, 2017, 04:29:32 am »
Within a few seconds a very long piece of rope appeared beside Sake and it looked quite soft and very light. Niles struggled with keeping Zert in place while the Raikou started to charge up an aura sphere to hit the nidoking with.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #263 on: November 21, 2017, 04:06:46 pm »
Sake picked up the rope after it had spawned in, he looked over a tthe struggling pair trying to figure out just how he could help with it, he knew he had to some how restrain and bind the huge legendary but the question was how? a solution came to mind even if it wasnt the best possible one but it was the only thing he could think of so he acted upon it, he tied the rope around his waist and quickly darted forward between the fighting pairs legs before circling around and darting through once more, he aimed to tangle up the Riakou's feet in the rope but without it tied off to something else it wasnt clear if it was even going to work at all.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2017, 05:13:33 am »
As the two struggled the raikou didn't notice that he feet were tangled but when he tried to move forward the rope would make him loose balance and he starts to wobble which gives the nidoking an opening as he throws a punch to the gut and it staggers Zert as he pulls out a net and quickly traps him within it. The legendary growls as he struggles in the net and trying very hard to break it but it holds onto him tightly. Niles looks at Sake "Good! Hurry and get the water running!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2017, 03:54:34 pm »
In his haste to do the next task given to him Sake ran forward only for the rope still wrapped around his waist to yank him back on his butt "ouch...oops" he said quickly freeing himself from the rope before making his way over to the massive tub, he had to jump and climb up the side to get to the nozzle and turn the water on, he shifted and sat on the edge next to the nozzle awaiting his next instructions "okay its running"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #266 on: November 24, 2017, 03:23:20 am »
Niles called out once he had heard Sake call out to him about the water and it splashing into the tub. "Good! Standby with nuzzle!" He shouted as he struggled to pull the raikou into the bathroom and Zert roared out "Let me go!! You can't do this!!" The nidoking rolled his eyes as he fashioned a gag with a couple of rags and jammed them into the trapped legendary's maw to silence him and then he secures them with a waterproof bandana. The rhino then tosses the canine into the tub as the water fills and he calmly speaks to Sake "Go ahead and soak him now." As he said this the raikou was roaring out muffled complaints as he thrashed about in the net.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #267 on: November 24, 2017, 03:59:50 pm »
The tub was about half full when the large legendary came flying over the edge and into the tub, Sake had been well out of the way of the huge mass when it was diposited in the bathtub and it was a good thing he was because he would have been splattered if he had gotten in the way "um...right...wait what?" Said said standing up near the nozzle of the tub unsure of what his instructions were, there wasnt any sort of shower device to simply sprey water into the tub so how was Sake meant to soak the huge hulking mass of the Riakou?

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2017, 03:26:45 am »
Niles had a large block of soap in his hand and began to rub it all over the raikou's body and getting as much lather to form with the water that was around him. He looks over at Sake and spoke again "Use that nozzle you have to soak him. Rinse off the foam as I get it in." The nidoking spoke as he was being very thorough with washing this canine with the soap while Zert was trying to break free from the net and tried to throw a punch but it didn't show any sings of wearing down.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #269 on: November 25, 2017, 05:32:22 pm »
"Oh right..." Sake hadnt realised the nozzle could be aimed and bent in such a way to point deeper into the tub, he thought it was just meant to point downwards but with a rather rough tug on the metal nozzle it did indeed move although alittle more then expected and the water ended up spraying up over the Riakou and the nidoking before the skitty managed to correct his mistake and aim it more towards the legendary pokemon "sorry...."