Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:46:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 29143 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2018, 06:26:08 am »
Being lost in such thoughts probably made the whole experiance pass by alot quickier for him, lucky his anus was firm and tight enough for the hyena to get off and have a good fuck so he wouldnt have to worry about being punished by her, she had already creamed and was pulling out now giving the taurs rump a slap on the ass which might just shake him out of his thoughts "listen kid your alittle too submissive for such a big guy, i would toughen up because your not gonna earn your freedom by losing all thats going to do is get you fucked, beaten or eaten" she gave him another playful slap on the rump "you got size on your side most of the gladiators here fit into two groups strong or swift, i feel you might stand a chance if you just throw your weight around against the swift guys so try to be matched up with them" the hyena was actually trying to help him, she was after all a mentor of the dungeon not just a mistress and class A ass fucker she did try to help the newbies into surviving past their first fight.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2018, 06:39:30 am »
He was in quite the mental lock of fears but the slap on his rear was enough to get him out of that trap. He wasn't too sure with how he should reply as he really didn't want to fight but from what she was saying that mindset he had was going to get him in deeper rather than getting out but a strange idea came to him... What if he didn't fight but tried something else? Being away from the meadow would grant him some resistance and resilience. Maybe he could endure everything that was thrown his way but he couldn't just simply submit he needed to do the one thing he thought he'd never do and that was to drop his pacifist mindset and as long as he was in combat his body wouldn't break thanks to meadow's strange power on him but it wasn't active since he wasn't in any combat.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2018, 06:46:20 am »
Reid seemed to be getting lost in thought rather easyly as the hyena had been able to get dressed again when he was just standing their butt still presented to her, this time she went around the front and slapped his face "hey this place you cant afford to day dream, you wanna survive you gotta win or atleast put up a good enough show that you get a mercy passing" she looked at him expected a puzzled response " a mercy passing is permitted to a loser of a fight who fought hard but still lost, they are given a pass on any sort of punishment but they are rare and you cant think you will get them often so you gotta win" she gave him a rather rough kiss on the lips before stepping back and lickign her lips "any questions horse meat before i send you on your way?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2018, 06:52:27 am »
That slap had came he had finished gathering his thoughts. He was about ask about that but that gets explained and it was just as he thought. He needed to drop the pacifist thoughts and fight. He didn't know how to fight but the kiss happened and he would need to think about that later. He takes a small breath before replying with some conviction in his voice. "No, I think I got it."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2018, 06:56:33 am »
"good now get out of here" she said as she walked around him rubbing her bloated belly filled with what must surely be digested harpy by now, she gave his rump once last slap before sending him on his way. Once outside he was greeted by a guard which takes him down to the training area and explains on the way "you might have lost but since you are the only newbie coming out from her den i guess you win overall by forfit and gained your freedom from the holding cell" Reid was now in the training area and was shoved into a small room with two beds "these are your living quarters make yourself at home because you will be here for a while!"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2018, 07:02:43 am »
Reid didn't hesitate to move as he walked out of the room and doing his best to ignore the slap he got on his rear and saw the guard. He follows him but doesn't say anything even after he was pushed into the small room. He noticed that there are two bedrooms and he makes a nervous swallow as he was going to be sharing this room with someone else. He wasn't sure who but he moves to the bed farther away and sits on it.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2018, 07:07:31 am »
By complete accident his still loose tailhole squirts hyena cum onto the bed when he sat down but he couldnt really worry about that as the door opened up and in stepped his roommate, it was strange to see a human alive in this world let alone a hellish place like this so when the tanned skinned human stepped through the door and glare at him it was surely a surprise "hey thats my bed! so unless your gonna make it worth my while get off!" she called rather roughly as she rubbed a towel in her short white hair, her body glistened with water droplets as she had just been to the showers and hadnt expected to see a dumb looking horse taur sitting on her bed.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2018, 07:12:52 am »
Reid wasn't used to this place but he didn't want to get into any unnecessary fights so he gets off from the before yelping out. "Ack! I'm sorry!" He wasn't too sure with how he should explain himself so he went quiet and sat on other bed as he didn't know that his rear made a little mess on that bed.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2018, 07:19:07 am »
With such a submissive manner and a cum stain on her bed when the girl walked over and saw the splatter white puddle there she glanced at the taur and growled "so whats the deal with you?" she stood infront of him more dominant then you would ever expect a human to be and growled "you dont have boobs but you left that puddle on my bed you got a pussy back there?" she smirks at him before winking "seen alot of things in my time here but i aint never seen a cuntboy, is it just like a girls or is there something different about it?" she was getting ahead of herself but with all she had to go by about the taur she was just  assuming what gender he was.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2018, 04:01:29 am »
He blinks once and he shakes his head a few times. "N-no I don't have that... I just... have some seed in my rear to be honest." He rubs the back of his head a few times. Despite the size difference he was still complaisant and didn't want to stir up any trouble.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2018, 04:11:35 am »
The girl smirks at him drying off her hair alittle more "yeah i guess that makes sense, if your not a cuntboy then your a bitch boy because you dont really have a very dominant male aura about you" she tossed her towel to the floor and stepped up to Reid "well im the alpha in this room so dont forget it!" she said this before stepping back giving Reid some room as it seemed like she was going to leave him alone until she smirks at him again "okay bitchboy obey your alpha, let me get a taste of the cum you got filled with, i have had a chance to sample almost every cock in this place so lets see if i can guess from the taste alone" her smirk only grew bigger as she waited for the taur to move into a position which would allow her to get at that cream filled backside of his.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2018, 07:54:36 am »
At this point he wasn't even going to try to argue with her and the label that he got send a message to him however he felt like he needed to only use his strength during the arena so that he doesn't get burned out. So he turned around and showed his rear. His anus was still a bit open as it was still trying to recover from the pounding and some of the seed leaked out from it as he exposed it.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2018, 03:33:57 pm »
The girl took a step up towards his rear "Hm...well it was surely a big cock if your anus hasnt yet fully sealed back up yet and with a big load to have you dribbling so much" she chuckled as even the process of him standing there was causing the cum to leak out and rub down his hindlegs and puddle on the floor, she got alittle closer placing her hands firmly on his asscheeks as she leans in "i got a few ideas as to who did this but a taste test will give me all the information i need" she said as she leans in giving his tailhole a small kiss before probing forward with her tongue, her head actually bounced off his asscheeks as she flinched from the taste "no way!...Mistress Donna" she muttered diving back in for another taste "hot damn i figured you were new but not a newbie, you know how rare it is to get a chance to play with that sadistic hyena!" her hands were getting rougher and pushing his asscheeks apart which opened up his anus all the more and causing the cum contained inside to spill out.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2018, 06:26:29 am »
"N-No... I honestly don't have any idea about that..." He tried to hold back with trying to move at all as some thoughts were swimming in his mind but he didn't want to blurt out anything about that. He shuddered a bit with the attention that his rump was getting so he holds back any sound that he might make as he pondered about what might be in store for him.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2018, 06:37:21 am »
As far as the treatement his rump was recieving right now this was probably as close to tender loving care as one would find in this place, most of the gladiators were not gentle in the slightest and would force themselves upon others when needed so although the girls hands were roughly groping at his backside and pulling his cheeks apart allowing her to wedge her face in to lap up the torrent of cum flooding out from his tailhole this was a whole lot more gentle then anybody else would treat him if he was stood there with his ass presented to them "Oh yum! there is no mistaking it Mistress Donna only plays with newbies to pick off the weak and gladiators with 75 wins or more...i hate to admit but i got hooked and i am addicted to its flavour back from when i was a newbie...i fight so hard to survive and reach 75 wins so i can get to sample it again..." she was moaning out lewdly as she rubbed her face against the taurs rump before darting her tongue back inside to drink down more of the necter inside.