Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:55:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45363 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2017, 11:06:38 pm »
The final item of his own clothing was removed once his master had turned around, down came the boxers and on went the maids outfit, for a outfit made for girls it fit Sake very well he had the wide hips needed to pull off such an outfit although the chest was alittle roomy because of his lack of breasts but it did seem asthough it was an outfit that he was made to wear, he pulled up the pair of knee high stockings before looking around for the last item of clothing to finish off the outfit "um master...you seem to have forgotten to include panties alone with the rest of the outfit" he didnt want to wear girls panties but to keep himself covered up under the dress he would endure the embarrassment.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2017, 05:11:16 am »
Denos blinks a few times "W-What!? That's preposterous! That outfit should have underwear... Hold on..." He digs into the drawer and pulls out some panties with pink hearts all over it. "Here, try this one." He uses his tail to slide the underwear over to the neko boy.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2017, 06:11:50 am »
Sake gulped loudly as he wishes he had just kept his mouth shut when the pair of overly girly panties were presented to him, he might have actually gotten away with wearing his boxers under the dress but now he had to deal with these things, he took the panties off Denos tail before slowly slipping each of his slender little legs down into the leg holes and pulling them up to cover her rear and groin "i am ready...master" He said alittle flustered by his current attire and blushing bright red as he stood before his master awaiting inspection.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2017, 08:26:59 am »
Once Denos had heard that he slowly turns around until he saw the lad in the maid's outfit he had handed him. He grins and slowly wags his long tail. "Oh yes! That looks marvelous on you!" He claps a few times as he finished talking and he got a closer and ignoring the bright red fed face. It was as if he had a very flustered maid but he figured this would be the closest to having one.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2017, 02:43:47 pm »
When Denos said that it didnt really help Sake's flustered state, it was meant to be complementary but really all it did was make the neko boy feel more awkward that he actually looked good in the maids outift, he tries his best to shake off the embarrassment as he looked up at his new master "now that i have my uniform...although i object to the choice in attire...maybe you could tell me what my actual duties are?" Sake's duty couldnt be to just model out a selection of maid outfits for Denos, although being a maid seemed to have something to do with his duties he just couldnt figure out what a maid could do for Denos that a butler could not.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2017, 05:32:08 am »
Denos nods a few times before he looked at the maid and then clearing his throat "Ah right... Because of you size I think the best thing to have you do would be around this bedroom. Just make sure the bed is made, the drawers are free of dust and the pillows are fluffed."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 07:56:19 am »
Sake looked around the room, he was tasked with maintaining and cleaning this single room but everything was so large compared to him that it was almost like cleaning a small appartment "so i am simply a chambermaid, tasked with keeping this room tidy and clean seems a waste of my talents since i am a butler trained for more entertainment and event purposes" Sake had the needed training to clean but this wasnt the proper task he had been trained for, he could and would still do it he was just alittle ashamed that his skill set would be wasted.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2017, 06:05:34 am »
Denos blinked a few times and he got down to look at the neko boy again "Entertainment you say? What of that were you trained in?" This piqued his interest so he might change the tasks despite his relatively small stature.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2017, 02:55:10 pm »
"Huh?" Sake blinked a few times right back at Denos as he was rather puzzled by the possible change of heart from his new master, he wasnt actually sure if this was a real offer and if Denos was being serious about him changing his duties but Sake had nothing to lose at this point "well the obvious ones are that i was trained greet, serve entertain as events such as dinner parties" he said this but they were very obvious butler tasks so they would come as no surprise "but for the purposes of entertainment i was taught many forms of dancing and for more slobbish clients i was trained in basic hygiene and cleanliness" this form of cleaning training was different because it focused more on people rather then rooms and object being cleaned, they usually revolved around child care aswell since they were usually the most messy sort but he surely wouldnt have to perform these duties since Denos didnt seem to have any children.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2017, 08:35:54 am »
Denos rubbed his chin a few times but he then gets an idea "Oh! In that case... Why don't I introduce you to someone?" He chuckled a bit and he puts Sake on his tail before he walks out of the master bedrooms. He didn't have any kids of his own but that didn't stop him from adopting two. The first one is an athletic Sceptile who was usually away from the place cause he's involved in a lot of sports thanks the Denos' help and the other was quite sheltered. The Groudon heads to the door which was slightly smaller and he knocks on it a few times "Lyon! I've brought someone to help you." A couple of seconds past before a nervous voice speaks out "C-Come in...!"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 08:27:44 am by zearo »

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2017, 09:03:11 am »
yet another trip through the mansion on his masters tail although this time it felt all the more awkward because Sake was in a maids outfit, they finally arrived at a door and a small timid sounding voice called back to them inviting them in "um...master Denos what part of my trainign made you have a change of heart" Sake asked having been silent up until this point but now that he was presented with a second person to call master he wished to know what duties would be involved with this new person.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 06:26:02 am »
Denos chuckled a bit "Well to be honest I had two adopted sons. One is barely home cause I saw potential in him and with my help he's been doing great things in the sports area. The second one... is a literal shut in. He's usually hiding in his shell. None of the butlers have been successful with getting him to come out... Maybe you can change that." He opens the door and walks to see a large blastoise shell sitting in the middle of the room. "Lyon! Come on now, there's some I would like you to meet." After that was said a pair of purple eyes appear from the shell. "U-Um...!"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 06:32:25 am »
When Sake had heard that Denos had adopted sons and he might be in their service instead of the huge groudon this did comfort the skitty neko some that was until he saw that atleast one of the sons shared their adopted fathers size, the huge rounded shell was the size of a small car or atleast for Sake's size, he climbed off of Denos tail and presented himself to the large shell still alittle embarrassed about his current attire but he had to be polite, he bows infront of the bed  "good day young master i might be in your service if..." he mumbled alittle as he looked at the two large eyes staring at him "if...if you want me that is..." because it was just a shell and a pair of eyes Sake could see it wasnt like he was talking to a person so that made him feel very awkward but he had to stomach that discomfort for his duties.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2017, 06:52:37 am »
The blastoise does peek his head out of the shell to get the closer look at Sake. Despite his large size he was quite nervous but he does look the neko boy in the eyes. "Th-that would be nice..." He looks away for a moment before speaking again "S-Sorry... I'm very... n-nervous..." Denos sighed a bit "I just had to get him out of there. He was being picked on by everyone. Poor Lyon... I really want to help him grow a spine but he would only come out of his shell in a few occasions..."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2017, 04:22:17 pm »
It wasnt like this was something Sake could help with, it wasnt like he could help the large tortoise pokemon grow a spine or something but the best the small neko boy could do was be a comfort to him if he needed it, trying to lighten the mood alittle because things did seem to get very serious very quickly now Sake giggled as he fluffed out the dress part of his maid outfit "your nervous how do you think i feel having to walk around in this get up..." he laughed but turned to Denos as not to insult his master "it is a very nice dress master just not really my style"