Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:15:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Too big to handle alone (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 27359 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Too big to handle alone (Zearo & Bite)
« on: March 03, 2018, 06:03:19 am »
Both girls glance at each other as the stood outside the appartment door, they had already knocked a few times each and now were just waiting for an answer, both had been crushing hard on the owner of the appartment and although not too happy about seeing each other they were atleast glad to be invited over.

The first girl was a rather short chubby bat girl, rather geeky looking with her glasses and baggy hoody but that hoody hides away the bombshell little body she had underneath, a large pair of breasts and wide hips with a booty to match all contained and hidden away under that hoody.

The other girl was actually rather boyish looking with short hair and a flat chest but what would you expect from the athletic type, she was an arctic fox with soft white fur covering nealy every inch of her slender little body.

the pair seemed completely different so it was strange that they would both be invited over at the same time surely it was because of the valintines cards they both had given to their shared crush

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Too big to handle alone (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 06:09:01 am »
Their crush was a mix of a king cobra and a rattlesnake. He had some muscle on him but he wasn't overly buff and he seemed to have a long body and he held notes from some of the crushes that he had but he figured that with the weird tone he made the valentines he gave he'd figured that those would either scare them away or bring them closer. He was hoping to have some time to himself but the knock on the door and he sighed but he decided to have a little fun as he slithered over to the door and opened it slowly.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 06:17:18 am »
If he had wanted some time alone perhaps inviting them over wasnt the best idea but he had figured that it would scare away some of the less interested valintines and it seemed to have worked as only two out of the many had shown up. the door started to open making both girls flinch slightly, it was so slow almost teasing them as the door slides slowly ajar both girl blushing slightly as more and more of their crush was revealed to them as the door opened, both girl tried to hold back but the bat girl was fidgeting with her feet, shuffling and kicking them slightly as the door continued to open, the fox girl tried to play it cool and look like she didnt care but every time she glanced back at the door to see if it was open she couldnt help but blush and shudder.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 06:47:00 am »
The naga makes a small sigh of relief seeing these two. He was glad that they weren't the ones the would be overly clingy so he gives them a small wave before he lets door swing open after a small push and he speaks "Please, come right in feel free to sit wherever. This place is a little messy so please don't worry to much about it."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 06:52:26 am »
The pair only glance up the naga as they nod and walk inside, they made their way to the living room where the looked around to take a seat, the bat girl decided to take a beanbag chair which must have been abused from over use as her little body just sank into the large bean filled seat as if it was quicksand, the fox chuckled seeing the batgirls choice of seating "ha just like a gamer girl to pick a beanbag chair" the fox took a seat on a small padded stool not realising it was actually a foot stool, she had no reason to think it was because naga didnt have feet so why have a foot stool? but she hadnt evne realised this as the pair of them sat waiting for their crush to address them since he had just been standing off to the side watching them.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 07:19:28 am »
He chuckled a bit as he stared at the two before he presses his hands against his hood and folding it down before he speaks. "You know my name. But I have no idea what your's are. Mind telling me them?" He didn't have a complicated name and it was rather generic but he liked his name just the same, Fang. He chuckled as he pondered on how they would react after he had learned of them.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 07:26:46 am »
Surley most girls would be insulted that somebody invited them over to their appartment without even knowing their name but the two girls were falling so hard for the naga they didnt seem to care, since the bat girl was still tackling the beanbag chair and losing the fox spoke first "my names Ino, one of the top athletes at our college and soon to be world champ at the winter olympics" the fox girl boasted feeling very proud that the bat girl couldnt even dream to match that, the bat girl finally struggled out from the beanbags grasp and gasped out "my names Funaki but my gamertag is Echo, i am currently one of the top 50 starcraft players in the world and i am doing gaming desgin at college" two rather promising young girl and both had a crush on fang he must be special as these two had such a bright future and yet they both lust after the large naga with all their hearts.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 04:07:54 am »
Fang chuckled a bit as he listened to their introductions and gave a simple smile to both of them. "Heh, those are nice names." He did have an interest with Starcraft but he's pretty bad at the game but that didn't stop him from playing it and the sound of an athlete was quite the catch. He seemed a little torn of which one he should talk to first so he makes a small cough before speaking. "Hmm... So, how about you two tell me what you like about me?" He thinks that this way could help with deciding what he should do next.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 04:20:17 am »
Both girls seemed to flinch at the same time as he asked that, they glanced at each other as if expecting the other to answer first but nothing was said but the silence was finally broken when Ino looked at fang "well...i dont actually know, you have always been so alluring its hard to explain but every time you enter into a room i feel weak at the knee's and my eyes are drawn to you and you alone" Funako nods and agree's with Ino on every single thing she was saying but adds her own "yeah totally its like you have this hypnotizing effect on me, i am caught in a trance and cant escape it and all i can do is...um..."the bat girl stopped alittle flustered at what she was about to say, there was another pause but the silence didnt last long as both girls spoke up at the same time and said "do whatever would make you happy!" both girls glanced at each other again both their faces completely red with blush as they felt the same way about fang and didnt really know why.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 08:09:01 am »
Fang chuckled a bit as he had a feeling that this was pretty much his own type of charm had an alluring effect on the others. He didn't mind all the attention he was getting. He noticed that he had drawn not only females but a few males too. He had a feeling that valentine had made them uncomfortable so he didn't mind that they didn't show up. He rubs his chin a few times as he thinks about what they say. "Do whatever you say...?" He then makes a coy smile with his tongue flicking out of it. "How about you two answer me so... peculiar questions..."

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 03:18:56 pm »
(i dont really understand that last part but i can play it off as Fang being cryptic)

The two girls looked at each other as they both seemed alittle puzzled as to what Fang was meaning, Ino was clearly hoping Funaki had understood but it seemed even the plump little bat girl didnt understand what the naga was meaning but sitting their clueless wasnt going to get them anywhere so Ino spoke up "um...Fang...what is it you want us to do?" she said her tone revealing just how puzzled she was which made the arctic fox girl feel awkward and when she heard Funaki speak up she was actually glad she wasnt alone as the bat girl said "what Ino means is we will do whatever it is you want...we...um just dont understand what it was you meant just now..."

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 06:46:35 am »
(Ah I was trying to make Fang sound very cryptic x3)

Fang chuckled a bit as he clasped his hands together "Well... Don't worry about that... I'm just going to ask you some things... If you don't feel like answering them you can pass on them... Anyway... The first question I have is... Do you have any strange kinks?" He flicks his tongue after he finished speaking.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 06:58:32 am »
So he wasnt going to actually instruct them or anything he wanted to find out some information about them, perhaps to help him instruct them afterwords who is to say. it was hard to hide the blush on both girls faces when they were asked that, such a private question and it was the first one it was hard to register at first but Ino was the first one to speak up "I...um...I actually like to pretend i am a boy" she blushed deeper before going alittle more into detail about that afterall she already had a boyish figure that kink didnt seem like to much of a stretch "after practice some of the girls like to fool around, i like to wear a strap on and get played with as if i am a boy...a boy who was caught peeping on them changing" so not only did she like to play a boy but as a submissive boy aswell. Funaki knew what her kink was but it wouldnt impress Fang in the slightest but she just blurted it out in hopes it would be overlooked and dismissed "i like feet!..."

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2018, 06:33:34 am »
Fang rubbed his chin a few times but he felt a little disappointed about Funaki's answer but he would let that slide since this was only the first question. "Ah I see... The second question is... If you were a sundae, what kind of toppings should I put on you?"

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2018, 12:52:55 pm »
Both girls looked just as puzzled by this question not just because it was an odd question but because they had moved on from a kinky question to this but it didnt really matter what they thought it was fang asking the questions, once again it was Ino who answered first "well being athletic if i was a sundae i would have to keep things healthy so banana and strawberries with a cherry ontop" it wouldnt make a sundae healthy by any means but it did fit her character and Funaki gave an answer which reflected the chubby bats character aswell "thick layers of chocolate fudge, coated all over until not a bit of actual sundae could be seen underneath" from a healthy option to a very unhealthy option but once again these answers did reflect just who the girls were even if it was a strange question to think about and answer.