Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:02:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 44529 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #465 on: May 17, 2018, 02:00:30 pm »
The delibird sounded so desperate for this and it sounded asthough he couldnt wait much longer so Sake hurried and stripped of his clothing much quicker, soon his maid outfit was on the ground leaving the slime skitty boy standing there bare and naked infront of the delibird, he was still alittle embarrassed so he actually attempted to cover up his privates even though he knew what he was here to do "um...what...what should i do now?" he asked alittle flustered about being here naked infront of a stranger and ready to be plowed by them.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #466 on: May 22, 2018, 06:51:38 am »
Terry saw that and he quickly strips and as he was doing that he replied "Get on all four! I'm going in hard! Prepare your anus for my throbbing rod!" Once he finished he stared with his nude body and a rod was twitching and pulsing as he was breathing which quite rapid and as if he did some intense training.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #467 on: May 23, 2018, 03:10:38 am »
Sake did as he was told getting on all fours for the client but felt weird, he felt asthough he was a feral animal being down here in such a position but he flinched slightly upon hearing the clients plans for him, he glanced over his sholder blushing "i...i actually dont have alot of experiance in this area...if you could please be gentle?" it was only a suggestion but it was up to the client to actully listen to it and considering how horny the delibird was he probably didnt even hear the skitty speaking.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2018, 07:38:11 am »
Terry blinked a few times as he was twitching and was sweating a bit "Nerrr... I-I'm sorry but I'm far to hard b-but..! I'll t-t-try...!" The avian's body was quivering and shaking like jelly in an earthquake as he pushes forward and his vibrations could be felt as the wiggly rod poked into the skitty's rear and as he was going deeper in the vibrating would keep going as he lets out a very low moan as he was going in at a slow pace and letting his vibrator get in as deep as it could.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #469 on: June 04, 2018, 07:44:10 am »
Taking in the size of the avians cock was no problem, sake felt he could handle that it was just how horny the bird was which might become a problem if he cant control himself, that lack of control was making it all the better though as the avians cock shakes and vibrates while sliding up inside sakes tailhole causing the skitty to purr loudly and causing his hair to stand on end at the strange feeling, he would have sworn this was a toy and not a real cock as it felt so good vibrating but as he looked back he could clearly see the avian was pushing his hips forward and forcing himself inside so this was for real and such an amazing talent.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #470 on: June 09, 2018, 08:14:11 am »
"Oooh~ This is soooo goood~" The deliburd moaned as he kept going as his rod continued to vibrate, twitch and pulse inside the skitty. The pleasure the avian was feeling made the vibrations increase along the with ramming speed and power as the bird began to sweat as he was going in as hard and deep as he could as the lust was controlling his movements.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #471 on: June 11, 2018, 06:04:47 am »
This whole experiance was so conflciting and strange, it felt so good to have that vibrating cock up inside him but the actual force of the pounding his backside was recieving was making it so that although he was feeling mostly pleasure pain wasnt too far behind it as far as actual feeling goes back there, he didnt want it to stop but if he could have uttered anything else out other then the slightly gurgled moans he was mustering he might have requested the avian to slow down of be more gentle.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #472 on: July 01, 2018, 05:39:06 am »
The deliburd started to slow down a bit with his thrusts and that would make the rod vibrate and twitch more with the change of speed as he thought he would try to make this a bit more enjoyable for both despite Terry being wanted to get it out as soon as possible but he didn't want to leave the feline hanging if went all out now.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #473 on: July 04, 2018, 04:08:03 am »
The thing was though Sake's pleasure meant nothing in all of this, it didnt matter if he even enjoyed it he had taken up this task to help the delibird so the skitty could be used and abused in any way the avian wished if it meant to fufill the task at hand, this meant the delibird didnt even have to think about how the skitty felt he just had to use him for his own pleasure.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #474 on: July 08, 2018, 06:36:34 am »
It didn't dawn on Terry until now since he was still very tense and he was reaching his peak. He pulls out his rod for a moment before thrusting it at deep as he could before letting it vibrate for a few moments before he lets out a loud squawk and blasts his seed as deep as he could inside the skitty with his shaft quivering as he was doing this.