Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:50:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)  (Read 28388 times)

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
Re: Gladiataur's Trials (Zearo & Bite)
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2018, 07:47:59 am »
Reid looked the slime and he shook his head a few times. "Ah... No thanks... I'm not up for training at the moment. You can train with her if you'd like." He rubbed his head a few times as he pondered on what that dream he had and why did it make him so hard... There were so many questions he had on his mind but he had a feeling that those answers were going to come to him if he could survive the ordeal he was in.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2018, 01:43:46 pm »
The usual form in which slimes practice with gladiators was to just stand there and take hits, their bodies didnt really register pain from the blows so it wasnt like she was in any danger of hurting herelf even as Tifa threw a few punches into the slime girls stomach "hows my hits goo girl?" Tifa asked throwing another few punches to the slimes breasts this times using them as actual punching bags "your strength is clearly a 3 but speed is 5" the slime commented having just judged the impacts of the girls strikes, these were actually pretty good for a human but were nothing compared to the other beasts which roamed the dungeon, with each new strike that tifa threw at the slime the more her liquid like body ripples and jiggled "you sure you dont wanna try your luck against her pony boy? get a good idea of how you match up against some of the other gladiators?"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2018, 06:48:03 am »
Reid was lost in thought but hearing that he stops wandering in his mind and he looked at the both of them before he replied "...Alright. I guess it wouldn't hurt. He then started to channel some energy into his right hand and made it into a fist. Once he had that finished he threw the projectile at the slime to see how that attack was.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2018, 03:05:49 am »
The pair of them turned to the taur, Tifa smirking as she would finally get a chance to see what this taur could do as he channeled up the attack and launched it at the slime, the slime girl was hit and set flying back towards the human girl before they both landed on the other side of the room Tifa covered in what used to be a humanoid slime shape, the slimes voice came from somewhere on tifas body but it was hard to locate the mouth "force generated 7 but actual damage...1 on impact but could differ in results depening on where the target lands" Tifa cringed as she was covered in the goopy girl but chuckled upon hearing the results "so you can toss people about but if they have the weight to resist its pretty much useless"

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2018, 07:32:05 am »
Reid took this information to mind as that showed that he had either didn't focus long enough for the power the channel out or something else. He didn't have much of a choice but he needed to use more of his hidden power if he wanted to survive this place but he keeps having these visions and dreams... What could they mean...? He didn't have the time to think about that as he wiped off some of the slime for his hand.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2018, 07:34:58 am »
Tifa goraned as the slime girl slowly peeled herself off of her body, she did seem to take her time as the slime seemed to enjoy enveloping the human girl if even just for a moment in her thin splattered state, once she was pretty much clean of slime tifa spoke up "you dont have to use any interesting styles or anything, most of the bigger fighters just throw their weight around...and i would class you as a XL fighter so not really up to the SXXL ones but still better then most of the gladiators you might come up against, i would just use that weight to your advantage and since your part horse...im guessing your rather quick? so combine those two traits into something effective" that actually sounded rather helpful which made it all the more surprising it came from Tifa.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2018, 08:10:05 am »
Reid blinks a few times after he heard that. "Huh...? When do those type of class matches happen?" He seemed to have forgotten what he was and being a hybrid of a horse and a centaur he does have a lot more speed than he had realized so some more options opened up to him as he was thinking of ways of using his mobility in the matches he would face.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2018, 06:02:07 am »
Tifa just chuckled as she thought she sensed alittle bit of worry in his voice "dont worry too much because your a newbie you will be put up against fair class matches or ones you have an advantage in, you wont be put up against anything too big yet but that doesnt mean you can take it easy, smaller classes focus more on speed and tactics then brute force and will make you pay if you fuck up..." she said once again sounding helpful but she had failed to mention about gladiators who change classes mid-fight due to shapeshifting or morphing and she wasnt going to, there had to atleast be some surprises out there for him.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2018, 05:43:25 am »
"Oh... Okay." He kept those words in mind since he was unfamiliar with this place he would need to be on his toes, hooves to be exact. He decided to do a few stretches to loosen his body up a bit and some thoughts would run through his mind but he decided to let them roll along as what he was thinking of an upcoming match he might have later on.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2018, 04:11:24 am »
He would be able to clearly hear the sounds of combat up in the arena but those battle sounds were alittle overshoadowed by the sounds of victory from private rooms down in the dungeon, moaning and screams were normal to hear here as the victors did whatever they wanted to the loser of their match, it was a good reminder that he wasnt just fighting for his survival he was also fighting to keep himself from falling victim to some very lewd and disgusting acts which go on in these private rooms.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2018, 06:33:10 am »
Those sound were starting to unnerve him as he might be subjected to those acts if he didn't preform well but with those sounds drowning out what could be going on he had no idea of what was going on, what type of match it was or who it was that was fighting. He shakes his head a few times and tried to focus on the combat sounds rather than the other noises.