SUPPORT AND SUGGESTIONS > Account Problems

I can't change my avatar...

(1/2) > >>

Bashthedragonite:
I've tried everything.
- When I do it through another site, my avatar will disappear after a few refreshes.
- Making the avatar size below 50 kb, even 7kb won't work.
- Tried GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG
-Tried using 150 x 150 pixel avatars and smaller

Nothing seems to work. It keeps saying:

An Error Has Occurred!
The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

Please help?

Cenajus:
What are you viewing the site on? for example I'm on an iPhone normally and cant change mine, I had to sign in from a computer after making about 14 versions of my avatar, all the same image, different sizes and types.  It took like 9 tries too.

Bashthedragonite:

--- Quote from: Cenajus on March 28, 2013, 02:00:43 pm ---What are you viewing the site on? for example I'm on an iPhone normally and cant change mine, I had to sign in from a computer after making about 14 versions of my avatar, all the same image, different sizes and types.  It took like 9 tries too.

--- End quote ---

I tried it with Firefox and IE 10. Shay says he has the same problem. I'll wait.

Cenajus:
Okay, the browser I used was safari and only because I have nothing else on the old MacBook [Not even pro] that I used... But it worked for me and it's all I've used trough the two times I've changed it, just saying.

Anthan:
Could you try uploading the avatar to http://imgur.com/ ?
I could try changing it for you, or see what's wrong with it if anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version