Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:10:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Ozymandias

December 31, 2019, 08:40:07 pm
Maybe not

Ozymandias

December 29, 2019, 09:50:07 pm
Oh people still here?

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:43 am
MERRY XMAS

Mino

December 27, 2019, 11:14:24 am
Merry Xmas

Ozymandias

October 02, 2019, 08:46:55 pm
Oh huh, this place still exists

Dianne_Naga

September 13, 2019, 10:03:44 am
I agree with mino, but im away so much of the time ><"

LexTheNinetales

September 05, 2019, 10:38:13 pm
hiyo

Mino

August 11, 2019, 05:23:00 pm
you know...I think we should get this going again

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:23:20 pm
im actually dong maw icon commissions in FA now xD

Dianne_Naga

May 31, 2019, 07:10:52 pm
sorry it took me so long to see xD

HungryEon

April 20, 2019, 11:24:14 am

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:21:20 pm
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/deviantnico/ got a furaffinity vore and lewd account tho... *cough*

Dianne_Naga

March 02, 2019, 01:20:47 pm
I thought the page was taken down o.o tried logging in a couple of weeks ago

Mino

March 01, 2019, 10:03:33 pm
Wow,this is a long and running place that had brought many memories.

Kipzo

February 10, 2019, 03:50:58 pm
o3o

HungryEon

February 09, 2019, 05:53:15 pm
This poor forum is dying :c

Ninetales

February 01, 2019, 11:01:41 pm
Hello?

StevenZex

December 20, 2018, 08:26:40 am
hi all

Dianne_Naga

November 29, 2018, 01:07:26 pm
I did draw a creature in da trying to be adventurous with vore, but i dont want to get it too out there in my da. BUt i would like money and practicing vore commissions xD

Cenajus

November 20, 2018, 01:41:16 am
I like vore commissions c:

Dianne_Naga

November 19, 2018, 02:03:34 pm
Asking for a friend (in other words, me) how much would people pay for a vore commission?

Dsc

September 30, 2018, 10:04:16 pm
bweh

Cenajus

August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 pm
Snek!

Dianne_Naga

August 28, 2018, 04:18:06 pm
Lifey

Show 50 latest

Recent topics

Author Topic: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)  (Read 45294 times)

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
  • Species: Many sorts of prey (anthro and feral ^-^ )
Re: Size Doesn't Matter (Bitesize and zearo)
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2017, 10:19:19 am »
Sake could clearly see that Lyon was nervous but there was really no reason for it, they were safe and sound so long as they remained on the mansion grounds but just incase he needed alittle more comforting Sake tugged on his hand drawing his attention down to the tiny neko "hey everything will be alright, i will be with you every step of the of the way so there is nothing to worry about" he said kindly smiling up to the large tortoise.

Offline zearo

• League champion
  • The shell's detachable :3
  • Species: Feralistiose Shapeshifter
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2017, 08:18:56 am »
Lyon was still trying to calm down with what Sake had said would help him. He knew that Denos and the Sceptile would try to help in their free time and the large reptile was grateful for that as he was taking small steps forward and they were moving past a laundry room and a pair of large feet could be seen with an enormous pile of clothes wobbling back and forth "W-Whoa...! Watch out! Fresh and folded laundry!" Lyon stopped and watched the butler trying to balance himself and he lets out a small giggle from the sight.
This hybrid has a taste for pokemon. Or is the other way around? x3

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2017, 10:13:31 am »
Sake remained quiet as they walked through the halls of the mansion, he wanted Lyon to feel as though he was alone as he walked even though the skitty butler was holding onto his large blue hand the whole time, the skitty smiled as he heard a giggle come from Lyon, this was a very good sign that he was starting to relax and perhaps even enjoy his walk through the mansion, everything seemed to be going great so far and with no sign of any possible trouble ahead Sake felt he was doing a pretty good job on his first day as Lyon's personal butler.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2017, 06:36:38 am »
The walk along the mansion halls seemed to going fine when as they were reaching a corner Lyon's eyes went wide and he jumped back before he squealed "EEK! S-s-s-spider!!" A feral spinarak seemed to have wandered into the mansion. Denos wouldn't find it to be a problem since most of the feral pokemon around his home were quite friendly but the blastoise wad bad memories with a spinark webbing him up and dragging him to a corner... He never could get over that one of his many phobias...

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2017, 02:14:15 pm »
Sake looked puzzled as he glanced between the huge tortoise and the tiny spider "truely amazing that a tiny terror like you can put such fear into the young master" Sake said getting down onto his knee's and petting the small spider pokemon, he thought it best to try and comfrot Lyon by showing him there was nothing to be afraid of but failing that he was prepared to deal with the spider if it lingered and bothered the young master any longer.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2017, 06:05:23 am »
The spinarak squeaked after it was petted but it does scurry away while Lyon was quivering and had withdrawn into his shell and that was shaking as it there was an earthquake. Even though the little spider had wandered off the large turtle didn't come out of his shell as he was whimpering and it could be heard.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2017, 01:35:31 pm »
After the spider scurried away Sake stood back up and turned to Lyon "you see nothing to..." he paused as he saw that the large tortoise had withdrawn back in the safety of his shell, this presented a problem because unless Lyon was willing to move on his own he wasnt going anywhere, Sake circled the shell peering into each of the holes and into the darkness within "hm its a good thing your not scared of the dark young master or else there would be nowhere for you to retreat to" Sake giggled but this situation needed something other then a playful manner it needed the butler to be forceful "now come on out master Lyon, if you wish we can return to your room..." there was no response "young master if i have to come in there i will" Sake said in a strict tone but giggled shortly after as he couldnt keep the laughter inside because he was clearly joking.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2017, 07:07:08 am »
Lyon does hear Sake's voice and he slowly comes out of his shell and he's still shaking a bit. "I-I-I'm okay..." He tried to sound calm but his nerves were really getting to him. "I-I want... t-to get a-a snack...!" Despite him shaking he still wanted to go forward as he's mustering up all of the willpower he has to press on.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2017, 05:14:21 pm »
Sake smiled as it seemed his strict tone actually got some results even if it was in a very non-threatening tone of voice "ah yes young master now...um" Sake looked around the halls and blushed "i think you will have to lead the way master Lyon because i dont know my way around the mansion yet" the skitty said sticking his tongue out at the large tortoise but this was a good chance for Lyon to take the lead, if he could actually lead Sake to the kitchen and not the other way around then it should go some way into helping him come out of his shell.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2017, 08:24:06 am »
Lyon blinked a few times and he nods a few times "O-Oh...! R-Right... It's... t-t-this way..." He was still nervous about doing this but it would be a nice surprise for Denos to see that the Blastiose was actually out of his room. He continued down the hallway leading Sake to the kitchen and he blinks a few times "O-oh...! W-We should try to be quiet going along... this way... A couple of... um... butlers... like to do... things... I often hear them moaning... but it was muffled..." He seemed to blush a bit after saying that.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2017, 02:42:56 pm »
Had Lyon really not noticed that he was doing this all by himself, he no longer had his hand held as they went through the mansion infact it was now him leading the way and Sake was only following, the smally butler couldnt help but giggle at hearing what some of the other butlers got up to on their free time "well we all like to relax and enjoy others company after a long hard day of work, its only natural that they are groaning and panting in exhaustion" Sake giggled he wasnt sure what was causing the butlers to make the moans that Lyon had heard, he had his idea's but for now incase the large tortoise was nieve enough not to know what could be the source of the moaning he just played it off as the sounds of exhaustion.

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2017, 05:46:07 am »
Lyon didn't seem to notice that Sake wasn't holding his hand as he walked forward a few steps but he stops when he saw a pink and white spotted door and some moaning came form there. "O-Oh! Th-There...! I... usually see... a Hypno and a Bronzong go in there... I could um... see some..." He was blushing as he saying this part "Bondage gear... The armored man would tell that they would like doing their... thing in that room... I think... that's... um... I think we should... be careful not... too make noise..." His face was starting to turn pink as he was carefully stepping forward as the sounds were getting louder from that door.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2017, 02:36:11 pm »
The butlers in this mansion had some strange ways of using their free time, Sake was guilty of such things aswell but he had never went as far as just a random sexual encounter during his free time, As the pair passed by the door he could only chuckle "i dont think we have to be this quiet afterall you can hear them right? i dont think a bomb going off could pull them away from what their doing" Sake said taking note of where this door was incase he did feel in a lewd mood some time during his employment here afterall he had already partaken in crossdressing thanks to Denos so bondage wasnt too much of a step up from that right?

Offline zearo

• League champion
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2017, 06:55:49 am »
Lyon's face was still pink as he tried to listen to what Sake was saying as the moaning was still going on. He decides to make a few steps forward over and he spots a pair of blue large doors. "A-Ah! We're here...!" He speaks out and carefully opens both of them up to and as he was doing that a bright ray light was shining past the doors. "O-Oops...! S-Someone had all of the lights on...!" He turned off half of the lights and the ray quickly dimmed down.

Offline Bitesize

• League champion
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2017, 02:03:44 pm »
Following Lyon down the hall Sake was making notes of the directions around the mansion since this was his tour of the large house in a way, when they arrived at the kitchen and doors were opened up Sake walked slightly ahead "wow...big kitchen" he said turning to Lyon with a big smile on his face "you do realise Lyon you were the one leading me here, i was a good few steps behind you and not even holding your hand so it was like you were making your way through the mansion all by yourself" Sake let that realisation sink in for a moment before clapping his hands at what the large tortoise had done.